SEQUEL

Hate

HELLOOOOOO, HELOOOO...... first of all surprise with this sequel....yesss....you know when I finished this fic I didn't want to write the sequel....because I was still confused with this fic...but after a while I realized that I miss writing this fic and ing need a sequel....so here it is...it's short but yeah...

 

 

 

 Jeonghan eyes fluttered open as the sunlight hit him. He groaned, not wanting to wake up. Stretching his limbs he stirred, he flipped himself to other side, trying to get into another comfortable position. The sheets felt soft to his skin and he closed his eyes again.
But his brain was now working and it took a whole for him to get that it was not only morning but also pretty late too. He quickly sit up fumbling his arms to grab his mobile.
It was 8 am. , he has only one hour before his class starts. He looked to his side and for first time he realized that his side was empty.

 

' you Choi'

he cursed under his breath. He was glad that Seungcheol's dorm had an attached bathroom to his bedroom as he quickly went there for his morning routine. All cleaned, he stepped out of the room and walked towards the living room.
Seungcheol was on couch sipping his coffee, Jeonghan looked at the time and he knew they had some to spare. Seungcheol dorm was near to campus anyway.
He walked towards Seungcheol and his boy friend looked at him, giving a questioning look as Jeonghan came closer than his comfort zone.

Jeonghan leaned in, he was a few centimeter away from seungcheol's lips when he was blocked by the book Seungcheol was holding. He whined, glaring at Seungcheol.

"You brushed your teeth?" Jeonghan rolled his eyes and grabbed the book Seungcheol was holding. He took the book and threw it away somewhere at the back.

"Hey." Seungcheol said,
But Jeonghan just cupped his face, straddling his lover, knees by side as he leaned in to finally attached their lips together. Seungcheol didn't pulled away, he deepened the kiss, as he put his right hand on Jeonghan's waist for support.
It was just their morning routine of lazy kisses. They could have done more but Seungcheol pulled away.

"We only have half an hour for class."
Jeonghan groaned mouth still close to Seungcheol, lips almost touching,breathes mingling.

"I haTe you." Jeonghan said as he pulled away. He walked towards the room and said.

"I'm borrowing a hoodie from your wardrobe."

Seungcheol rolled his eyes as he stood up from the couch.

"you are already wearing my shirt, last time you took my hoodie to your place, at this point half of my wardrobe collection would be  in your house." he said as he entered the room, Jeonghan was already taking that purple hoodie from the closet.

"Buy new clothes then."

"what? Wear your own damn clothes." Seungcheol said. But he didn't do anything further. Jeonghan got into the purple hoodie took his bag and followed Seungcheol outside the apartment who was ready to leave.

 

.....

 

"why am I even having literature as my career path?" Jeonghan groaned as he walked side by side Seungcheol, they didn't hold hand because it was not how they flow.
 

"shouldn't I be asking this? Literature was your dream job not mine. But look at me taking it with you."

"why did you do that? I didn't ask for it." Jeonghan glared at him.

"wow, the nerves you have. didn't you came to my house that day. Usually you spent your time with my bothers but for some reason you came to my room. I was filling my university form and kept saying that you were taking literature and you want me to tell you how pathetic you looked at that time.... should I continue ? "

" shut up. " Jeonghan said.

.....

 

This semester Joshua was also taking the writing class.

"And why am I here again? " Jihoon rolled his eyes as he sit beside Joshua, just then Seungcheol and Jeonghan decided to walk in.

" Nooo... Jihoon my baby, sit with me... I'm not sitting with this traitor." Jeonghan tried to pull Jihoon away, but Jihoon just sighed and stayed strong in his place.

"No hyung. Please don't put me in your arguments and just sit together."

"Urgh." Jeonghan groaned as he sit in the bench just behind them, Seungcheol was already seated.

 

"So what's the occasion?" Joshua asked the couple.

"Nothing he's just being feisty, also he don't wear his own clothes anymore. " Seungcheol shrugged.

"what? Is it wrong to wear clothes of my own boyfriend?"

"it is, if you are stealing his whole wardrobe."  Seungcheol answered.

"No one is asking you." Jeonghan roles his eyes.

"I'm literally your boyfriend."

"whatever." Jeonghan said as he turned around and start to pull out his things on desk. Seungcheol did the same.
Joshua and Jihoon sighed as they looked in front.

"I would love to have them back, this couple fights are much worse."

"I know.... But they are in love and we can't do anything about it."

" them, they always do this, making us worried. I'm hundred percent sure they are holding hands behind the desk while we are suffering because of their complaining." Jihoon huffed in annoyance, but his voice was also laced with affection for the couple. Joshua smiled at him because he felt the same.
The couple had finally found each other, they just have different spectrum to follow as a couple. But no matter how they looked like Joshua they they loved each other more than anyone else.

 

......

 

The class was over, Jeonghan put his rungs in bag and stood up for leaving. Seungcheol following his suit. Jihoon watch the couple work, they didn't talked or gives instruction. Jeonghan just stood up, taking Joshua's hand to follow him to cafeteria while Seungcheol without saying took Jeonghan's bag.
It would be really rude if it was the first time Jihoon would saw the scene for first time. But he hadn't, so he just took his own bag and join the duo in front leaving his best friend carrying the load of two bags.
The cafeteria wasn't that crowded which was a relief. Because of the small bickering Seungcheol and Jeonghan had in the morning they were still not talking.
The four males walked over to get the tray and the food that's where Jeonghan took two trays as he slid them across the railing. Putting things on either trays, Seungcheol following suit silently.

"Banana?" Jeonghan asked.

Seungcheol shook his head.

Jeonghan put the apple instead. After that Jeonghan didn't asked much because he already knew. And fives minutes later Jeonghan was carrying the two trays as they walked to some bench. Jihoon wonder why they can't just act normally taking what's their and call it a day. But then again nothing was normal with this couple yet he was still surprised to see things like that.


.....

 

"So why were you both fighting?" Joshua asked them once they were all seated with their lunch.

"when we were fighting?" Joshua rolled his eyes, he knew it.

"what's was the commission about then?"

"we were just having a conversation."

"You have conversations like you are arguing and at verge of breaking up? "

"Do we? "

"Yes. "

" well that's you fault to see it that way. " Jeonghan said and Joshua just rolled his eyes.

"Anyway we were just discussing how I hate my major." Jeonghan continued.

"And how I told him that it should be me who complaining because I didn't even want to be here in first place."

"And I literally told you that it was your own fault to follow me here, it's not like I asked you."

"No you didn't asked, you begged..."

"Choi Seungcheol another word and I'm gonna....."

Joshua sighed as he looked at Jihoon who was giving them a look of interest with mixture or surprise and annoyance.

"You two are giving me headache." Joshua groaned.

 

...

 

 

The day was over, both of them walking back side by side, A comfortable silence engulfed them.

"My dorm?" Jeonghan asked softly.

"Yeah." Seungcheol answered. they walked, the road was long but they didn't care.

"I;m glad that we are together." jeonghan said, hands finding seungcheol's, as hold them.

"sappy?"

"yeah..." instead of arguing Jeonghan agreed with statement. Seungcheol smiled at him.

"Me too, I'm blessed that we are together." he said, intertwining their fingers.

"seungcheol.....you know that I love you?"

"You tell me that everyday,"

"I'm scared if this is all a dream," 

"It isn't," seungcheol said,they stopped walking and Jeonghan was looking at him.

seungcheol looked at him in his eyes, staring deep down. The eyes never lies, they show the true emotions of a person. And all Seungcheol saw was love in them. He leaned in taking those lips. 

It was a miracle that they were together, but now it seemed like they were suppose to be, like soulmates. Fitting together like two pieces of puzzles, complete ting each other. Seungcheol was glad that ha fall in love with Yoon Jeonghan as he held him that night.

 

 

 

thank you for everything once again. I love you all....I would really appreciate if anyone of you come to my twitter and scream about jc with me because I have no friends...bye