chapter 1

Hate

Hi and welcome to another Jeongcheol fic.

I know I'm not a good writer, but I really want to share ideas and fic...so here you go.

 

Being a literature student sometimes, Jeonghan thought as he dragged his exhausted body across the campus towards the cafeteria, so he could fill his system with caffeine. A fuel for his body to function. He lost the count of the nights he pulled off at this point, all because of some history literature paper which their teacher gave to them at last moment. Just great.

He groaned when hot liquid flow through his mouth, giving a soothing effect. Not that reduces anything type of stress he was feeling but at least he felt a little spark of delight it's good he guess.


He checked his phone to see the unread messages, Joshua had classes while Seungkwan hasn't got a single one so he didn't even came to university. So for now he was all alone to drown into his own misery. Once he finished his coffee he walked towards the free area of the university to get some fresh air, helps when you are almost dying.

But then again it wasn't his lucky day, He hadn't even reached there when he heard

"You look like ," followed by a snarly laugh. Jeonghan groaned, just great the only thing he needed to make his day more pitiful. Choi Seungcheol.

 

" off Choi, I haven't got time for your ." he spat.

 

"Don't mind me I'm just enjoying your misery." Seungcheol smirked.


Jeonghan sighed, he knew Seungcheol won't leave him alone and at this point he didn't have much energy to fight him either so he let it be.

Seungcheol followed him till the end of the campus, where the garden was, where Jeonghan was suppose to rest. It was kind of annoying and when he was about to turn to tell him off, Seungcheol entered the building leaving him dumbfounded. He wasn't being chased, he and Seungcheol were just going in the same direction.
Now his headache increases ten times knowing how embarrassing it was to even think in such way.

He just ignored all those feelings and went into the green area.To his happiness Joshua came to him after fifteen minutes.

 

"You look like ," Joshua said as he sit beside him, on the shade under the tree. The place was comforting for Jeonghan.

"Thanks." Jeonghan scoff.


"How's the paper coming."

"Finished."

"Oh understandable that you look like crap, pulled all nighter again?"

"Just shut up." Jeonghan said as he snuggled closer and rest his head on Joshua's shoulder. His comfort spot.


Despite the fact that he had met him only last year Jeonghan never become closer to anyone this fast. It was like magnet that attracts them, not romantically but platonic-ally. He liked it.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Nothing much, just random classes where we sleep almost the whole time."

"tch lucky you." Joshua laughed at that.

They spent a whole hour there before they conclude that they needed to go back to dorm. Both lived in different directions so they would walked together until the campus gate. it was their thing.
Jeonghan's head was still throbbing but it was now bearable. They walked passed the literature building again, the place was Jeonghan's nightmere and his Dream at the same time. He was glad he had only one class today. Just then seungcheol walked out of the building.


At this point Jeonghan wanted to sue the whole world, how was he able to see Seungcheol twice the same day. He tried his best to ignore, seriously not in mood of talking. And Seungcheol didn't talk either. He just pulled his leg out making Jeonghan stumble on his feet. If it hadn't been Joshua reaching out for him, Jeonghan would have laid flat on the ground by now. He glared at Seungcheol, so childish.


"That was really childish you know." Joshua scoffed at Seungcheol, Jeonghan mentally cheered.

"Not my fault he wasn't looking." Seungcheol shrugged.
Before Joshua could reply Jeonghan just dragged the male with him, not in mood of anything today. Leaving Seungcheol with a victory smirk in his face.

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

If you think Jeonghan is getting bullied, you are so wrong. Jeonghan has his fare share of things he did to Seungcheol. Today he just wasn't feeling well.
It was shameful to admit, but Jeonghan knew Seungcheol since they were in kindergarten. No one know why they didn't grew closer instead they  fall apart.

Jeonghan used to steal Seungcheol's eraser whole Seungcheol would pay it back by taking his pencils. And then Jeonghan would start crying blaming all at Seungcheol but their teacher knew their antics, so she would make sure that Seungcheol also got his eraser back.

In middle school Jeonghan pushed him off the stairs resulting in a Seungcheol with a broken arm. But he didn't got away because once Seungcheol was back his punched him and broke his nose.

Fair play.

 

High school was worse because Jeonghan destroyed his final project and Seungcheol failed the whole subject. He was so mad at him. Jeonghan laughed at his misery, and he still thinks that even when his whole wardrobe was destroyed with every single one of his clothes torn apart he still didn't regret it.
And these are just mere highlights.

Whatever they put each other through wad so much more. If anyone thought that university would mature them enough, they were wrong. Coffee spill, pushes and hiding things were too common. At this point it wasn't hate it was just plain obsession with each other. They didn't love each other but were obsessed. Their day wouldn't gone good if they didn't see the others unhappy face.

"You know at first I thought you both secretly liked each other, but now I see it you both are really mean and rude. And that's no where near love."
Joshua did told him one time and Jeonghan scoffed at him.

"There is no love shua, I do admit that I'm obsessed but it's not love, I just want to hurt him, it pleases me."

"That's mental you know,"

"But that's the only thing that's keeping me alive."
And joshua didn't knew what to answer to that.

 

 

....

 

Jeonghan was so exhausted when he rode the train, his mobile beeped indicating that he got message. He opened it. The group chat was filled.

 

 

Baby:           you all come to my house I'm making food.

Kwan:          free food, let's go.


Sunshine:    sure ^_^


Shua:           I'll be there in ten minutes.

Jeonghan type that he would come in an hour and put the device back in. After showering and changing into some clean clothes he was prepared to go to chan's house.
The house was filled with his own friends and with some other people, he didn't know Chan was tying to feed the whole campus. He reached the kitchen and sat in the stool beside counter, the one between Joshua and Seokmin.

"What's the occasion?"


He asked Chan who was in front of him mixing something inside a bowl.

"Well I got such a good recipe and I really want all my friends to taste it for me. Also Jeonghan hyung I'm sorry but I called Seungcheol hyung as well."
Jeonghan groaned.

"Look, I'm sorry but he is my senior and is taking care of my project, good work do earn grades but I need to do something extra."

"You big loser, you could have chose me as your guardian, I got a bunch of bull students."


"Well no, as much as I love you, I need to spent my time with people who are not you."


Jeonghan sulked, Seokmin just pat his back in comfort and Joshua didn't care less as he put some cucumbers in his mouth. Jeonghan looked at the counter, there were many ingredients which were to be added, and then he saw it.


"Are you planning to add peanuts in the bowl?" he asked Chan and the other gave him a positive nod.


"Well as much as I want to kill Seungcheol, for the sake of your grades I wanna tell you that he is allergic to them." Jeonghan said casually. Now this piqued the interest of all three men surrounding the him.


"How do you know that?"

"First I have been seeing his sorry for as long as I remember which Is kind of shameful as I hadn't be able to get rid of him till now, and second you gotta knwo your enemy weakness don't you."

"Now that's suspicious, what did you do?" Seokmin asked.

"Nothing just add some to his food, got him into hospital for a week, he almost died."


"I can't believe I'm saying this since I hate Seungcheol too, but you went too far." Joshua said

"I know, I felt a hit sorry for him but the. He came back and broke my nose so I didn't."

"This man really love to break your nose."

"I told you he is an oaf of a man." Jeonghan Chuckled.

 

 

So how was it so far? you comments would be really appreciated. :)