Wedding

Another Love For My Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ahh! I can't believed it you getting married, Ji Won sii!"

"Me too."

"You must feel so proud. You married your 10 years crush."

"Of course I am! I can't wait to sleep together!"

"Yahh. You with your naughty thought. Aishh."

*Wedding Song*

"Omo. What it is?"

"Oh. It's my phone."

"Aigoo. Even your ringtone you changes it too? Aigoo our Ji Won sii."

"Wait a minute, Naeun ah."

"Unnie, are you coming?"

 

Another room ..

"Son, thank you for agreed to married her."

"Hmm."

"I hope next we can coorporated with her's father company. After that, our company will be No. 1 in our country! You father must proud to you, Son. Our business .."

 

I know. This married not base on love but business.

 

"Business? It's not ever important right now, Omma."

"Ah. Son."

"Today is my wedding day. The day everyone waiting, especially you. Didn't it you said I should married my wife base on love?"

He started a war. 

"Son, I know you don't love her. And I don't want to forced you to love her, too."

"So?"

"But this married is everything for our company. There no other company can fight us if two biggest company in Korea be coorporated."

"Unbelievable. Omma, why you always talking about business? Did my life is not important?! I wonder if I really was your biological son."

"Park Seo Joon! Don't being rude to me. After all, I am your mother and you have to follow my words!"

"Rude? I always follow your words even I don't want it. You promised to let me do what I want after I leave her. Now, why I have to married again? Oh. That's why you want me to divorced her, right?"

"Enough! Don't ever talk about the woman again!"

"She has name. Her name is .."

 

Tok. Tok. Tok.

"Seo Joon ah, be ready."

 

"I don't want to hear anything again. What I want now is you have to married her. Fullstop."

The tension between he and his mother make his friend feel uncomfortable to be talk with him. They know his mother always forced and control her son. And they know when he was in bad mood, they should acts nothing happen. He would be a jerk sometimes.

 

[At the Wedding Hall]

When his name being called, he slowly walk in the altar. His mother show the guest her fake smile and make her signal, hope he can smile w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter