Nightmare

Another Love For My Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah. Park Shin Hye!"

"Deh?"

"Park Shin Hye!"

"What?"

"How many time I told you to answer your phone? Where you put your phone? Did you hear what I said before this? Why are you always make me worried about you? See. I have to drive for 2 hours to come here. Aishh."

"Mr. Jung .."

"What is Mr. Jung?"

"Deh?"

"Aishh this girl. Where are you right now, Park Shin Hye sii? Please come back here."

"Eh? Whats do you mean, Mr. Jung?"

"Hm. I told you to call me, Yong Hwa."

"But .."

"Yong Hwa sii. Or you can call me Dear."

She was kick his's leg hard as she can.

"Auchh!"

He surprised with her actions.

"Yah. You ..!"

There are so many customers look at them. And some of his workers started to talk each other.

 

Did he forget that we in the restaurants right now. Aishh how can he speak loudly here. I'm so embarassed right now~

 

"Psst. Yahh. How can I call your name in front of your workers?"

Her voice is so slowly and he can't hear any words she said.

"What? I can't .."

She give signal with her pretty eyes. And her pouting mouth mean he had to stop his drama, immediately. He tried hard to cover his laugh, but it still looking through his smiling eyes.

 

Ahh .. she so beautiful.

 

"Ehem. Yah Miss Park Shin Hye. Met me at the office now."

 

[5 minutes later]

 

"Mr. Jung .."

He hugs her.

"I'm sorry but I'm worried about you. Are you okay, my Baby?"

"Yong Hwa sii .."

"Geun Young tell me thats you feeling sick and kept vomit since last night. Are you okay right now?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter