Forgetting You

Another Love For My Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Shin Hye, I'm home."

"Where are you?"

He take out his handphone to check it if he missed her message or call. He remember how frustrated she are when he have emergency call last night. He have to leaving her alone at the restaurant before she have eating her meal.

"You rarely come home lately. Are you sure you're only busy at hospital?"

"Don't be delusional, Shin Hye yah. Are you forget I'm the big boss there? Mianhe. I'm so sorry but I have to go, okay?"

 

"Where are you, Dear?"

He dailing her phone but the sound of ringing tone was heard from her bedroom.

"Eh? She at home?"

"Shin Hye? Are you there?"

Before he knock the door, the bathroom door behind him slowly being open.

"Shin .."

"Oppa .. you're home now. I'm waiting for you."

".. are you okay?"

She come out in a wet state with wearing the same cloth she wear when they having dinner together. Her face look helpless though she still smiled when looking at him.

He pat her shoulder and bring her close.

"Oppa .. I'm cold."

"You shivering. What are you thinking this time?"

"Aniyo .."

"Okay. We will talk about it later. Wait here."

He get her a new cloth and towel.

"Oppa."

"Change first. I will waiting outside. Call me after you done."

 

[Flashback]

"Dr. Kim! Can you help me?"

"Deh? Why Nurse Choi?"

"Patient Miss Park still didn't come out from bathroom since 30 minutes ago. I'm scared if something bad happen to her."

They run to her room. At there, before he knock the door, she come out in a wet condition with still wearing her hospital gown.

Without thinking further, he use his doctor gown and wrap her body. He hug her tightly and make her way to the bed.

"Nurse Choi, please bring her a new cloth and towel. And bring my bag to my office. Please inform my secretary to delay my meeting today."

"Okay, Dr. Kim."

"And one more time."

"Yes?"

"Don't tell anyone about this incident, okay? Especially Dr. Lee."

He need to keep it secret from Dr. Lee although so many incident happen lately. Though she not his patient but he had to protect her. Weird, right?

 

Last week conversation ..

"I want to send her report to Physhologies Department."

"Deh? Why? What's happen to her?"

"Include last night it is already the fourth time she try to hurt herself. Or the simple meaning is she wants to commit suicide."

"What?! What's happen to her?"

"Two months ago, she had accident with one guy. I don't know their relationship whether their married or a couple, since the police officer don't get any identification card to prove it. Unfortunately, the guy dead before he getting here. So, start she gain her conscious, she always talking to herself, crying, yelling and hurting herself."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter