My Memory

Another Love For My Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey guys, I have a good news! A new junior is transfer to our school today."

"How about her looks?"

"Pretty? Slim? y?"

Their talking about a new junior. He doesn't care at first until his friends want to do a bet, who is among of them can get her.

"I will win this time too."

"Yah. Give us a chance to play too."

"Seo Joon, stay out for once. Tsk."

"Let's see her first."

They be quiet a moment when saw Mrs. Lim walking to head master's room.

"Hey. Hey. Looks there!"

"Shh! Be quiet."

"She is the new girl, isn't it?"

"Ahh, even from behind she look so beautiful."

"Yah, Park Seo Joon ..! Don't interfere, okay!"

"Let's bet who will win, and you guys should treat the winner like a king for a months."

"Yah, it's too much."

"She must be someone special since she can transfer in our school. We're getting summer holiday next week, so why Director Kim accepted transfer student right now?"

"Wow. You're right! She not just an ordinary girl."

"So, of course she worth with the value of our bet, right?"

"Deal!"

Their tried so many ways but she was not easy to be tackles like others.

"She was not a normal girl. How can she give back my gift? I can't believe it."

"She even doesn't reply my letter. Aish. So annoying."

"How can nobody in her classmates know her phone number? Impossible."

"She ignored my words. Even though I make a joke to her, she never smile or laugh."

His friends already give up but not for him. The title of "Playboy Park" is making him more obvious for not give up easily.

"Look interesting. I can't wait to met her. Hey. You guys should be ready to serve for me."

 

However ..

Not include in his plans but she actually save him from drowning.

"How can a rich child can't swim? Are you a pabo? Jump to swimming pool when you can't swim?"

He ashamed of himself. She attacks him when he was not ready to talking back. He immediately stand up and walking out.

"Tsk. At least you should said thank you before you leaving."

 

A weeks later after he tried hard to avoid from meet her, he saw someone push her from behind. She almost fell on the stairs if he didn't come at the right time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter