My Wish

Another Love For My Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Good morning, Chairman's Park."

He just nooded and walking away without response her greeting. She immediately following him to said something.

"Em. Chairman's Park, you have a guest at your .."

"What?!"

She was surprised when he suddenly turn back and yelling to her. Her faster respond make she speechless when she almost throwing her books to him.

"You should ask me first. How can you just let someone come to my room before I give my permission?! Secretary Cha, how long you had work as my sectetary?! Why you can do your job properly? Huh."

He really had a bad mood since last night when Ji Won make a noise at the kitchen and keep barking at his door.

"Kim Ji Won. Can you please stop make any nonsense?"

"Oppa, you're not sleepy yet? Here, I help to warmed you porridge."

He forced himself to sit down, and take the spoon harshly when she try to feed him.

When he tasted a spoon .. 

"Oppa, let me feed you."

"Dear, why you wake up? Go to sleep. I can eat by myself."

"Oppa, I want to take care of you too. Okay?"

"You cook this?"

"A'ah. By myself."

She proud to telling him she can cook too. And one of her's dream is to cook for him since he always had no time to eat properly so he just take instant food even though ahjumma always prepared his 3 meals a day.

"Shin Hye, you should told ahjumma to do her job. I paid her, okay. Please. I don't want my wife beautiful hands hurt and had rough palms. I need them to hold my hand."

"Aigoo .. how can I wake up ahjumma at the midnight just to tell her to cook a porridge. I can do that by myself."

"Here, open your mouth. Aaa. Good boy! How it is? It is good?"

"Nyum. Wow. It's good. What thing you put here? I never taste any porridge like this before."

"Secret. Hihi. Yong Hwa's Haelmoni teach me .."

"I'm done."

"Aigoo my Seo Joon .. why you always pouting when I talk about Haelmoni?"

"Tsk. Its not about Haelmoni."

"You know, Haelmoni always hug me when I sick .. like this."

"Did he hug you too?"

"No. But he kiss me .. like this! Like this! Like this!"

"Dear, did you just want to make me feel jealous or want to flirting with me now?"

"Both. I wish I can always hug and kiss my husband."

"Of course you can. I'm yours, remember."

"No way .. why it has t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter