If It Is You

Another Love For My Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Chairman's Park. We have meeting at 10 o'clock."

"Hmm."

"Do you want a cup of coffee, Chairman's Park?"

"Tell them to be ready at meeting room 5 minutes earlier."

He was busy checking his file. But his mind keep replayed the conversations he had last night.

"Do something, Son! I heard a rumors said X company tried to stabbed us."

"How?"

"They boycott our products. You must do something. Hurry."

"Omma. You should stop listening news from untruth source. This will makes our clients feel we don't believed to coorporate with them."

"Just do it. Please."

"Omma!"

"If your father .."

"Stop it! Why you always bring father's name? He's died five years ago. So stop it, okay!"

 

Bip. Bip. Bip.

'Don't forget ..' - Omma

 

He deleted her message before read it.

 

Aishh. Jinja. Why she always be like that. Its so annoying.

 

"Huh .."

When he look outside of his office, he saw someone with one of his staff. Though he doesn't hear what they talking about but he know who is the person ..

"Shin Hye .."

"Yah. I'm waiting too long at the lobby. You should call me to bring it here."

"Omo. I'm sorry Shin Hye ah. I was focus with my work since our Chairman do an urgent meeting this morning. Look, not only me who have struggle to complete our file for present it later. Aishh. He should tell us earlier."

"It's not urgent if he tell your guys last night. It's okay, do the best!"

"Thank you Shin Hye ah. I don't know what to do if you don't bring this file now. And I'm sorry. You have to walk far to come here."

"Deh. It's okay."

"Dinner on me tonight, okay?"

"Okay. Cool!"

"See you tonight."

He ran to her but she was already in the elevator.

"Shin Hye!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter