I have no chioce

Noona! I'm not a boy!

*4 days before the match*

Tiffany left home early and approached to the school while her friends are on holiday. She spend 2 hours complete her secret job.

“Yeah, I will arrive there around 30minutes later.” she answered the phone.

“Good job, my girl, see you soon!” unknown man replied.

“See you soon, bye!” Tiffany said in sweet tone and hang up the call.

------

Tiffany’s POV:

I have just finished what the way that can my life. “Why I have to choose between them?” I asked myself, sitting under the big tree. This is my favorite place.

“Does anyone know about your depart?” a familiar voice appeared from behind.

I amazed and turned back, “Kim Kibum! Why are you here? Today is your holiday before the match start, isn’t it?”

“I saw you just come out from the transfer room. You can’t hide to me. Um, When you leave?” he asked seriously.

“I … I …” I stuck my word and he snatched the file from my hand.

“WOW,” he shouted as he saw my air ticket date, “Tiffany noona, you’re kidding me, right? You leave in the same day with the match!!”

“So sorry boy, I have no choice! I think everything will be normal after I go.” I demanded with sad tone, and he quickly replied “We will, but Minho, I’m not sure. Ah, does he know?”

“I gonna tell him!” I blurted out.

“Today?” he amazed, “I don’t think he accepts because it is very fast. Anyway, it must be effect to the match.”

“I know, but I really have no choice.” I said with tear, “Key, promise me don’t tell anyone, especially Minho. I think it’s better if he hears from me.”

He took a deep breathe, and said “I think so.”

Luckily, he made a promise with me, “Thanks Key!” I cried out, hugging him tightly.

“Noona, you can cry as you want.” he said and patted on my back that made me cry louder than before.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Key’s POV:

I back home and act nothing happen. I hide myself in the room to avoid Minho. As my personality, I can’t lie him and other brothers. How can I talk to him? How I persuade him?

“Key, you don’t go out with Seohyun?” Minho asked while he prepared himself to go out with Tiffany noona. He face full of happiness. I hope he can keep this feeling until he back home.

“I have no feeling!” I said with tired tone.

“Are you sick?” he exclaimed as he touched my forehead.

“No~” I said and pushed his hand away, “Hey, Choi Minho, can I ask you one question?” I moved to him.

“Yeah, why not?” he smiled to me.

“What do you do if Tiffany back to LA?” I asked without hesitate because I was afraid I couldn’t say it out.

His face turned sad as soon as he listened to my question. He kept his head, covered his face, and took a deep breathe, “Why you ask this question?”

“Hmm, Tiffany noona, um, she lives here in temporary, doesn’t she?” I tried to remind him. This is the one thing that I can help him.

End of Key’s POV

Minho remanded silent and demanded, “How can answer this question? [Sigh], I can’t break her from her family, and I can’t let her go. If I say I am fine from losing her, I definitely lie to myself, you and everyone, but I have no choice.”

The boy showed out his disappointed face, and then Key added, “That means you know the answer if she has to choose you or her parent, right?”

“I have to go now!” Minho said as he looked at the clock, “Let talk later!”

After Minho left, Key waved good bye and prayed for him, “Good luck friend!”

----------

Happy Merry Christmas all my precious readers!!!

Please have a nice day with your family, your friends, and your partner ^^