Exchange

Noona! I'm not a boy!

Under the big tree, Tiffany enjoys playing her phone. Suddenly, someone stands behind her and snatched the phone from her phone.

Tiffany  : [Screaming] thief!!

Minho   : Noona, silent! (He put an arm around her waist and another hand covered . It seem he hug her at behind.)

She nodded, so Minho stopped and stepped out.

Tiffany  : Choi Minho! (She screamed again when he saw him.)

Minho   : Noona …. Be quite! (He did like before.)

Tiffany  : Ugh! (She raised her hand in order make a sign “OK” to him.)

Minho   : Promise me, don’t yell and ran away from me, ok?

Tiffany  : Ugh!

They’re sitting together under the big tree. It’s located in middle of the school. This is a favorite place for Tiffany. Minho is silent and looks at his photos on Tiffany’s phone.

Tiffany  : Hey, when you sleep also cute, umm … and cool. Look! This one is really nice. I bet if girls just see it, they’ll fall in love with you.

Minho   : Girls? Girls will fall in love with me?

Tiffany  : Yup!

Minho   : Include you?

Tiffany  : [Chuckle] Exclude me because I’m your Noona, boy!

Minho   : [Mumble] you just older than me two years.

Tiffany  : What?

Minho   : Hmm … Did anyone see them?

Tiffany  : Yeah!!

Minho   : Really?? (He grabbed her hand tightly.)

Tiffany  : It’s hurt, boy!

Minho   : Sorry. (Loose his hand from her)

Tiffany  : [Giggle] I’m just kidding. Beside me and you are Key and Seohyun.

Minho   : So it safe.

Tiffany  : Exactly! Umm … I’m sorry if I make you angry. I do it for fun and I don’t know it’ll upset you. (She talked alone because Minho stood up and turn to another side. He didn’t hear what Tiffany said. Then he turned back and looked at Tiffany.)

Minho   : Noona, do you remember that you give me one wish?

Tiffany  : Sure!

Minho   : Can you delete all these photos? This is my wish.

Tiffany  : You can. They’re on your hand (Her phone is with Minho). I don’t copy them to my computer.

Minho   : Kamsahamnida.

------------------------ 

Tiffany’s POV:

 

Before I reach home, I go the grocery store which is near my school. Yuri goes to dance club and my maknae goes practice piano; thus, I’m shopping alone. I list all things that I want in my note. While I gonna to the counter, I’ve seen one advertisement in the TV. They said Chocolate make you happy. Do chocolate make people happy? I wanna try it.

End of Tiffany’s POV

-----------

At Piano Practice Room

Key      : [Knock, Knock] Do I bother you?

Seohyun: Why are you here? Um, when you here?

Key      : I don’t know the actually time, but when I was here, I saw you were playing piano with a terrible look. I didn’t know my presence.

Seohyun: What are you watching? (She saw Key’s watching something in his phone.)

Key      : I think when you’re playing piano, you look bored.

Seohyun: What?

Key      : I’ve already sent it to you. Check your phone!

Seohyun: OMG! (She saw the video clip that Key shot while she played piano.)

Key      : Where is your mind?

Seohyun: I … I … None your business.

Key      : Okay! Send all my photos in your phone to me. We’re fair.

Seohyun: Kim Kibum! (She wanna threw her phone to him.)

Key      : After you see this video clip, I hope you can change your expression when you play piano. Um, don’t keep your mind on the air, ok? Um, don’t throw it. It’s expensive!

Seohyun: [Screaming] Kim Kibum!

Key      : [Crack door] Bye!

Seohyun: It’s all of your faults. Why you so close with her? She’s a new student. Why are you so friendly? (Then she tapped her piano louder.)

...........................................

(A/N: Support by comment and subscribe please!! ^-^ )