Cat Catch Mouse

Noona! I'm not a boy!

In the morning, Tennis field at school

 

The girls (Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Sooyoung) prepare themselves for playing tennis.

 

Tiffany  : Hey, Yuri! Do you see my racket?

Yuri      : It’s your racket. Why you ask me?

Tiffany  : Oh, I remember! (She smacked her head.)

Yuri      : Where?

Tiffany  : At home!

Yuri      : At home??

Jessica: Tennis class and you forget the racket. Fany-ah, good student!

Tiffany  : [Sigh] ! Last night, I prepared them (her books and racket) already, but in the morning, I forget one.

Yuri & Jessica   : [Laugh] Hwang Mi Young!!

Tiffany  : What should I do? (She became poker faced.)

Jessica: Fortunately, I have two. (She passed her racket to Tiffany.)

 

The Miss BoA (their coach) arrives.

Students: Good morning, Miss!

Coach   : Good morning, girls! Today is time to practice. Are you ready?

Students: Yup!

Coach   : Before we do, we have two new girls here. Come on, and let’s introduce yourself. (The girls appeared one by one during Miss BoA announced.)

Girls1    : Hi, I’m Nicole Jung. I’m a new student who transforms from the school at the United State. (Nicole is cute, pretty, smart, confident, and friendly.)

Girls2    : Hi, sisters! I’m …..

Tiffany, Yuri & Jessica: [Screaming] Krystal!! (Krystal is cute, pretty, smart, confident, and cool. She’s Jessica’s younger sister.)

Coach   : Do you know each other?

Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica & Krystal: Yeah!

Coach   : So good! Hmm, let’s practice!

-----------

Break Time

Tiffany  : Krystal, you’re gorgeous and talent!

Krystal  : [Giggle] Thanks!

Yuri      : Sica-ah, why don’t you tell us that your younger sister attend our school?

Jessica: I don’t know! (She glared at Krystal.)

Krystal  : Don’t blame her! Jessica unnie doesn’t know, either.

Tiffany & Yuri : Oh …

Krystal  : I want to make you surprise.

Jessica: When you back from the State?

Krystal  : Last week! [Sad voice]  Sorry, unnie! I beg mom don’t tell you.

Tiffany  : It doesn’t matter, right? (She elbowed Yuri.)

Yuri      : Yup! (She stared at Jessica.)

Jessica: Ok, ok! Change the cloth. We have another class.

-------------------

At Football Field

Key      : Did you see Seohyun in this morning?

Minho   : I didn’t see Tiffany noona, either.

Key      : I think they’re playing cat catch mouse with us.

Jonghyun: Who is cat? Who is mouse? (He walked toward them and threw a ball to key.)

Key      : I don’t know, either!

Minho   : Wanna go to class. We’ll late.

Key & Jonghyun : Yeah!

--------------

At Class

Key and Minho arrive class on time. Key looks for Seohyun, but nothing. Then he sees Seohyun walking into class with teacher. She goes to her seat. Minho’s sitting between Key and Seohyun, so Seohyun can avoid eye contact from Key. She pretends look at her book and listen to teacher. All students pay attention to lesson except them (Minho, Key, and Seohyun). Minho thinks about how to find Tiffany. They pray time should be fly fast because they have some duties to complete. Tick Tok, Tick Tok!!

[The bell alert] Ring, Ring, Ring

Key      : Dumb! What’s she doing? (He saw Seohyun ran to teacher.)

Seohyun: Miss Kim, I have something to ask you. (She followed her teacher go out the class.)

Key      : [Gasp sigh] Seo Joohyun! If I can’t catch you, I’m not Kim Kibum.

.................................................

(A/N: I change the style of writing. Do you like it? I think it’ll easy for you during reading than before. Comments and forgive all my mistakes by unexpected. ^-^ )