I wish I can't recover forever, Noona!

Noona! I'm not a boy!

Minho’s POV:

I woke up with a half asleep when I heard a sound of cracking door. In sudden, I fell asleep again because of influential medicine.

---------

“Ah~ Lunch time now,” I yawned, stretching my arms.  This is 1 pm. It’s almost over the lunch time. I don’t believe myself how can sleep so long. I can hear a warning sound in from starved. “Aigoo, did Key left any food for me?” I got up and rubbed my stomach and walked to kitchen.

I feel pleasant after I take a long sleep. I don’t think I will sick while I walk under the rain last night. I would accept her offer (her umbrella).

“Wow, when they buy those things keep in the fridge, milk, beef, juice, eggs, and some vegetable?” I amazed when I opened the fridge and took a battle of cool water.

“Yah, Choi Minho, you have a fever, so don’t drink cool water!” a girl voice appeared behind me. I immediately turned to her, and I quickly spit out the water to her as soon as I know who she is.

“Minho, what are you doing? Oh, it’s dirty.” She shouted and wiped her shirt.

“Noona, why are you here? Um, how can you get into my house?” I asked and burst out laugh because I saw her expression. I know she hates dirty.

Then, she gave a dead glare to me and pointed to the key on the table. I admitted it’s my fault, so I ran to my room and back with my towel and my T-shirt.

“Don’t worry! They’re new.” I said after she didn’t receive my offer.

“I think you get better than the morning, so my duty is finished. Um, I do some food on the dining table.” she said and went to change her cloth.

Yah, what does she mean? I’m fine, so I will go?

End of Minho’s POV

Minhohas an idea in his mind. He put the warm water in the battle, and he hurry lie on the sofa in the living room.

Tiffany’s POV:

I looked up down myself in the mirror.

“Um, his shirt is longer and bigger than me, but it’s better than wearing dirty shirt!” I told myself and stepped out of the room.

“Minho, after lunch, you have to take a medicine! I’ll go now!” I said, taking on the jacket and reached to the door.

“Minho, do you hear me?” I shouted because he didn’t replied, “Minho-ah, are you OK?”

I looked around, and I saw him is lying on the sofa. His face is red.

“Minho,” I screamed and rushed to him. I touched his forehead, his cheek, and his hand.

“Wow, Minho, you have a fever again?” I mumbled, and I put the thermometer in his mouth.

“Huh, it’s over degree. It’s higher than normal. How can?” I thought and I feel I sat on something.

“Noona, I have got a headache!” Minho said in low tone and grabbed my hand.

“I know the reason, “I smirked, throwing the bottle to him.

He catches the bottle and hurry gets up, “Tiffany noona,”

“How can you cheat me, boy?” I shouted, crossing my arms and glare to him.

“Noona~ you’ve known the reason already!” said he seriously, staring at me.

“You,” I stuck my word and turned away. I can’t face with him, and I can’t see his eye.

----------

(A/N: Comment please! I need your support ^^)