Say that you don’t love me!

Noona! I'm not a boy!

“How can you cheat me, boy?” I shouted, crossing my arms and glare to him.

“Noona~ you’ve known the reason already!” said he seriously, staring at me.

“You,” I stuck my word and turned away. I can’t face with him, and I can’t see his eye.

----------

“Noona, look at my eye and tell me that you don’t love me, so I will let you go!” he said, putting his hand on my shoulder and stare at me.

“Tell him I don’t love him?” I thought. I can’t say that word because it’s not real. I can’t say different from my heart. It’ll hurt both him and me.

“Tiffany noona, I need your answer! I can’t wait anymore!” he exploded.

“I … I …” I stuttered, and then I looked at his eyes, his charming eyes. They’re describing how he sad and he hurt.

In sudden, I cried out “No, no, I can’t say I don’t love you!”

“Just say what you want! I’m waiting for your answer, noona!” told Minho calmly while he pulled close to him and hugged me.

“Sorry, boy, if I hurt you! I have no intention.” I cried louder, “I love you, too. I do love you.”

“Yes, I’m so clear now, noona!” he my hair, “Tiffany noona, it’s so hard for saying these three words? You know, I’m waiting so long.”

“It’s easy to say with my daddy, my sister, and my brother, but it’s uneasy to say with you, you understand?” I explained. Both of us are sitting on the sofa.

“Yeah, I do. I have never said to another beside your family that means I’m the first one whom you confess to me, ha, ha!” he chuckled.

“Yah, I know you are the clever one, so don’t laugh to me.” I pouted, poker face to him.

“Okay, Okay!” he nodded, and tried to control his laugh.

“Minho-ah, can you answer me that you don’t tell anyone about our relationship now?” I suggested him.

He thought a few second and replied “Hmm… I can, but you must to answer me too that you can’t close with the other guy beside me, ok?”

“Aigoo, boy, we are friend!” I blurted and he glared at me, “Oh, you’re a narrow-mind boy!”

“Noona, if you can hide your eye-smiling, I won’t worry either!” he smirked, raising his one eye brow.

“Ah, that is a gift from my parents. How can I hide them?” I smirked back.

“Noona, I like your eye-smiling, not your anger face!” he teased, lying on my thigh.

“Don’t waste the time! OK or not?” I said seriously.

“Okay~ I will do whatever you want, but you tell me stop loving you!” said he sweetie, pinching slightly on my nose.

End of Tiffany’s POV

------------

From that day, Tiffany usually gets up early. She does breakfast in two parts. The pink for her and another one blue for Minho. They keep their love in secret.

Meanwhile, Tiffany doesn’t forget her sisters, especially her maknae Seohyun. She realizes her sister to Key, but she is not sure how feeling Key to Seohyun. She decides ask Minho for help.

-----------------