You're sick!

Noona! I'm not a boy!

Tiffany’s POV:

After I heard their conversation (Yuri and Seohyun), my heart became pounding. I couldn’t focus on my reading anymore, so without their notice, I threw my book away, taking my jacket and umbrella went out.

“Minho-ah, why are you here?” I asked him from behind.

“Hmm… I don’t know either!” he said softy, “When the class has ended, I don’t want go home and no somewhere to go, and then I just walk, and …”

Before he finished his explanation, I cut “Thus, your destination is here?”

“Tiffany noona, you’re wrong. My destination is not here, but it’s you!” told Minho curiously, showing his charisma eyes to me.

I cupped my face and turned my back to him. “Minho, don’t use these eye to me!” I muttered to myself.

Soon, I heard his voice whisper to my ear, “Noona, good night!” suddenly, there has a flash of lightning in the sky, so I close my eye and hug him tightly.

“Noona, it’s just a lightning!” said Minho, tapping lightly on my shoulder. I like how he comforts me, and I always safe when I am in his arm, but I can’t show out feeling toward him because of shyness.

“Take it!” I exclaimed and passed my umbrella to me after I realized it looks like rain.

“No need Noona! It looks like rain, not rain!” he rejected and ran out.

“Choi Minho, be careful on the way back home!” I shouted, and he quickly replied “Noona, don’t forget dream about me!”

Silly boy, at night, don’t go bed and come here to say “Good night!” to me. Yah, why he knows I will dream about him.

End of Tiffany

*Next day*

Last night, on the way back home, Minho was wet by a heavy rain.

Key’s POV:

Choi Minho, wake up! Today, we have class in early morning!” I called after I dress up myself. He still in his bed and cover the blanket. He is not a lazy boy, but why he doesn’t wake up now?

“Minho, are you OK?” I asked, shaking his arm, “Hey, you have a fever!” I exploded and touching his forehead, “Minho, you are sick!”

“Yeah, I think so.” he said calmly, “It’s because I walked under the rain last night.”

“Why you refuse her umbrella?” I blurted.

“Ah, why you know? You follow me?” he smirked.

“No, it wastes my time.” I said, looking for a medicine for him.

“Yah, it wastes your time, but if you play chat with her (A/N: who is that girl?), it doesn’t waste you time!” said he as he went to the bathroom.

I don’t reply him and go to the kitchen cook some meal for him.

---------

*15 minutes later*

“Minho-ah, I cook rice soup for you! After you finish it, you must take a medicine. I’ve prepared them on the dining table.” I told as I prepared myself go to school.

“Kim Kibum, you’re really a good friend. I admit if you are a girl, I will marry with you!” he teased me while he covered his blanket and lied on the couch.

“I don’t have time talk with you.” I mumbled and gave him a dead glare. Before I close the door, I reminded him “If you still feel bad, you can call me, remember?” he nodded, and then I stepped out.

End of Key’s POV

After Key leaves, Minho does what Key’s advise.

-----------

(A/N: Thanks!!! Comments and subscribe please!!!)