My love don't have expired date

Noona! I'm not a boy!

“Ah, ChoiMinho, are you still a boy and real man?” Tiffany retorted and Minho burst out laugh “Noona~ I’m just kidding! I’m not a narrow-mind.”

“So, do you like it? Last time, while I went to your house, I saw the chocolate that gave you was in the fridge. You can tell me if you don’t like.” Fany said while her back lean against his back.

“No, it’s not like that!” Minho refused and moved that Tiffany fell into his arms.

“Ah, Minho-ah, why you don’t tell me when you move?” she nagged.

“But now you’re safe, aren’t you?” said Minho, letting she lying on his thigh, “Noona, I will keep them forever because they have meaning to me.”

“I will buy for you if you want, so don’t keep them forever. You know? They have expired date.” remarked Tiffany.

“Aigoo, Fany noona, my meaning is not that!” mumbled Minho, tapping lightly on her nose.

“Okay, okay!” she nodded and quickly got up “Stand up, boy! Don’t you want continue your practice? We play together!!”

“Tiffany noona, thanks you for supporting! I can’t give something to you beside my love.” he mused while she was waiting for him.

“Come on, boy, quick, quick!!” Tiffany waved to him after she was in the field.

Tiffany’s POV:

Minho, don’t make serious for everything you do. You have to calm down and feel free to do it. This time, I am here with you. I can make feel refresh, but next time, I am not sure I present in Seoul or not?

I’m happy to play with and accompany you. I’m glade to see your smile. I bet you and your team absolutely win the match.

Minho-ah, Maybe you don’t understand what I say at the moment. Chocolates have expired date, so the one that you can keep is not chocolate, but my love. However, I am not here, my heart is still here, and I can ensure my feeling for him has not changed.

End of Tiffany’s POV

--------

*The night at the boys’ dorm*

Onew and Taemin are watching TV in the living room while Jonghyun is on phone. Key and Minho are playing game online.

“Kibum-ah, I think you should reveal your love with Seohyun in public!” Minho demanded as his eyes and hand were focus on the game.

“Wow, I win, Mir, you are not my competitor!” Key exclaimed cheerfully, pretending don’t hear anything.

“Yah, Key, I know you hear everything, right?” Minho shouted and stopped playing his game. (Note: they play individual or they hare own computer)

“Oh, I gotta go to sleep now. We will take next time.” Key said as he turned off his computer and jumped to the bed.

Key’s POV:

I can listen to him clearly. I understand what he wants, and I know it’s unfair for Seohyun that I keep our relationship in secret. Give a time, I will a special confession for her.

Anyway, you, Minho who I feel the most guilty when I don’t tell you what I get the bad from her (Who?). I hope something not happen to you and her.

I avoid chatting with him because I’m afraid I will tell you everything. Sorry boy, it’s just uncertain news.

“Good night, Choi Minho!” I smiled to him while he glared at me.

“I also go to sleep go to sleep now!” he said to himself and turned off the light.

End of Key's POV

----------