I'm so sorry, boy!

Noona! I'm not a boy!

The lovely couple has stopped in the park near the girls’ apartment. They relaxed on the bench after they had a short trip today.

Tiffany’s POV:

Today, Minho and I had a short trip along the river. We’re traveled by boat, and we see a beautiful view in the city. I suggested he showed me and explained many things that related to Korean Culture and Korean People. I will remember all of he say.

The sun has set, and we back home and rest on the bench. I felt a little dizzy after came out of the boat.

“Noona, are you ok?” asked Minho curiously, holding my hand, and touching my forehead.

“No, I am fine.” I said, hiding all my sickness from my heart and my body.

“Noona, I don’t think so. Your face is really pale!” he told me in worry tone. His both eyes indicated how much he cares me, “I gonna send you back home.”

“Minho-ah, I have something talk with you!” I said without hesitated while my heart was bleeding because I will hurt his heart my next sentence to him.

“I think we should talk next time.” he said and I cried out “I have to leave Seoul now.”

End of Tiffany’s POV

The atmosphere turns to uncomfortable. The two are uneasy face to each other while Minho didn’t move, didn’t reply to her.

“Minho, sorry, my daddy calls me back to LA.” said Tiffany, choking back her tear. She pats on his shoulder, and Minho remands silent. He is like a status.

Soon, Tiffany gives him a back hug. She hugs him tightly as much as she loves him and as much she hurts him.

“Boy, I’m so sorry!” she cried out louder.

A few minutes later, Minho holds her hand and breaks the hug.

“Fany noona, I think you should go home. It’s late!” he told in low tone.

“Minho,” Tiffany said but Minho cut “Noona, I remember I have something hasn’t finished yet. I have to go now.” he said calmly, staring at Tiffany, before she said, he added “You can back by yourself, right? This place is not face from noona’s dorm.”

“Minho-ah,” she stuck her word. She doesn’t know how to console him.

“Bye!” Minho waved goodbye and quickly ran out. The left Tiffany sat on the ground hugging her knees.

“Choi Minho, I’m so sorry. I have no intention destroy your feeling.” she was sobbing alone in the park.

“Fany-ah, stop blaming yourself!” a familiar tone appeared behind her.

Tiffany realized who is the own of tone, so she shouted and rushed to hug her friend, “Jessica!”

“It’s not your fault. He should know the reason of your present in here. It’s just temporary. Before he is with you, he must to consider about this.” Jessica comforted her by her hair.

“Yeah, we have to involve together, not avoid!” another voice appeared.

“Krystal, you’re here?” Tiffany amazed.

“Yes, unnie, we hear everything.” Krystal told.

Tiffany looked clueless to Jung sisters, “Why are you here?”

----