The scary dance

Flesh: one look can kill
Please log in to read the full chapter

If you like it, plss give me an upvote or a little comment  ♡  It will motivate me al lot!

Yesung startled and turned around. Siwon was standing before him. 'Are you looking for a partner?' He asked.

Yesung looked at Siwon, the door, and then back at Siwon. 'Yes,' he said and smiled.

'Great, let's dance together.'

The music started and everyone did the couple dance. While dancing, Yesung was looking around. It was dark, but he could still notice Ryeowook. He saw him putting on his hood, so he was sure it was him. Meanwhile, his blood was pulsing through his veins and he was getting hot because he was this close to a human. But after the first verse ended a partner switch happened. 

Yesung looked around while this happened, searching for Ryeowook. But he lost track of him. He looked at his new partner and Eunhyuk was standing before him. 'I hope my calculations are right.' He whispered to Yesung while they were dancing. 'What?' 'I wanna share this dance with Donghae.' He said. 'He's the one right there, with the Trump mask, I'm sure of it.' Yesung smiled. 'Good luck.' He whispered back while wondering who Ryeowook's partner was at the moment.

Ryeowook was dancing with Kyuhyun at the same time. When Kyuhyun appeared in front of him Kyuhyun put his hands on Wook's waist and smiled. 'I'm sorry.' He whispered sincerely. Ryeowook put his arms around Kyuhyun's neck and looked at him. 'I really didn't like what you said.'

'I know, I am sorry.' Kyuhyun said while coming closer, leaning in for a kiss. Ryeowook put his finger on Kyuhyun's lips. 'hey, the music hasn't died yet.' he whispered. But Kyuhyun just smiled and kissed him anyway. Ryeowook closed his eyes, waiting for his lips to touch his. But all he could think of was Yesung.

a flashback suddenly hit him. " Kiss him, and if your heart beats like this, you still love him."

Kyuhyun kissed him slow and passionately. 'I really want to feel this. But I can no longer lie to myself. I feel nothing.' He thought. He pulled back from the kiss. Kyuhyun was confused and looked at him. 'I'm sorry Kyuhyun, I can't do this anymore.'

'What are you talking about? You mean us?'

'Sorry, I-'

But it was time for another partner switch. Kyuhyun wasn't leaving at first but kept staring at Ryeowook with a confused and pitying look. 'It's switch time' Wook whispered right before turning to his next partner. He looked up from the floor and his eyes widened when he saw Yesung standing right before him. Ryeowook took Yesung's hands. 

'Are you alright? you are sulking.' Yesung whispered while looking worried.

'I just told Kyuhyun how I feel.'

'I'm sorry.' Yesung whispered while pulling Wook closer to him and putting his arms around him.

'He thinks I care too much, but he just never cares at all. He didn't even wear his costume completely.' Ryeowook pouted.

Yesung got serious and let go of Ryeowook a little to look him in his eyes.

'I'll be your vampire tonight Ryeowook.'

This made Ryeowook smile. 

'You're way prettier when you smile.' Yesung said. 'Did I tell you that you look stunning tonight? I was hoping we could dance together.'

Ryeowook got red upon hearing this and hid his face in Yesung's chest. Yesung lowered his head and smelled Ryeowook's hair. He turned his face again and put his lips on Ryeowook's neck. The urge to his blood was so big. His heart was throbbing through his whole body. 'damn it.' But he could resist and gave Ryeowook a kiss in his neck. 

Ryeowook's heart was beating like it never had. Even when he was at Kyuhyun's side. He looked up. 'It feels like my heart beats for someone else now.' He whispered. Just at that moment, the music died, and the lights dimmed even more. The of the scary dance was happening and the dancers had to kiss their partner. 

Suddenly Leeteuk's voice echoed trough Yesung's mind. "Yesung, If you fall in love with a human, and you kiss that person while you have feelings for that him, you will lose your powers and will be banned from the vampire world."

'I can't let this moment slip through my fingers' he thought. Ryeowook had his eyes closed and was waiting for Yesung's soft lips to touch his. But Yesung decided to kiss him on his cheek. Ryeowook opened his eyes and moved towards Yesung's lips but Yesung stopped him. 'We shouldn't go too fast, don't you think?' Yesung whispered while smiling. Some music started playing and people came together and started talking again, discussing partners. 'I have to get out of here as fast as possible, and get some hemoglobin.' Yesung thought.

'Yesung, When I was talking about my heart beating, I actually-' Ryeowook got interrupted by someone who put his hand on Wook's shoulder and turned him around. It was Kyuhyun. 'I think we have to talk' he said.

'Wait, I.. Wait, We'll talk later, okay?' He turned around again to face Yesung, but suddenly, he was gone. 'Where did he go?' Ryeowook whispered to himself and he looked around but couldn't find Yesung. When he looked at the door he could see Yesung's back for a split of a second, before he left the clubhouse.

'Are you looking for someone?' Kyuhyun asked.

'No, It's nothing.' He said while still looking at the door. 'I'm gonna get some air.' he said and walked away. Kyuhyun automatically followed him but Ryeowook turned around. 'Please don't follow me.'

He was walking to the door very fast while dodging all the people on the dance floor. He ran outside and looked around for Yesung, but he was nowhere to be seen. 'Yesung-ah, Where did you go after making my heart flutter like that?' He took a seat on the cargo pallets that were located outside, past the door. Sitting with his hand underneath his chin. 

YESUNG POV

Yesung rushed to the door and walked outside. He took a deep breath and ran home through the forest. He was rushed but was feeling very weak. He fell through his knees a few times and his night vision was worsened because his stamina was low. His breathing was loud and ragged. When he arrived at the house, he was all sweaty. He looked at the house and was surprised to see the lights of Heechul's clientele were on. 'At this hour?' he thought. He crossed the street and entered the door. He met Heechul in the hallway.

'Oh, Are you guys home,'

'No, It's just me.' Yesung explained. 'I felt tired so I came home early, the others are still there.'

'Are you feeling alright? Heechul came closer. 'You look pale, and you're sweating a lot.'

'I'm fine, I'm just tired like I said. Also

Please log in to read the full chapter