The first meeting

Flesh: one look can kill
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I will tell you once more Yesung, If you fall in love with a human, and you kiss that person"

"Yes, yes, I know Leeteuk, when I kiss a human while I have feelings for that person, I will lose my powers and I will be banned from the vampire world," Yesung said

"As long as you know, it'll be okay I guess. Just don't be too careless." Answered Leeteuk.

Leeteuk and Yesung were on their way to Yesung's temporarily new home. Leeteuk made a whole plan saying that Yesung came from a boarding school and that he had no parents. The family where he was going to live would be his foster family. Leeteuk says that he would play one of the coworkers from the child protective service.

"The family where I will drop you consist of 3 people. A single dad with 2 children. They don't know your true identity and you must keep it a secret. They think you are an orphan who finally found a foster family." 

"And how long do I have to stay with these humans?" Asked Yesung

"That is up to you, you stay as long as you need for your mission. If the mission is not completed, you can not go home. OH, here it is!"

Leeteuk rang the doorbell while Yesung fixed his hair. He was nervous and not looking forward to this.

"Oh hello," said a man that opened the door. "You must be Yesung! Our new foster son. Come in"

"The kids are still upstairs, my name is Heechul."

"Very good mister Heechul, I hope that your warm family will be a good new home for our Yesung. My name is Leeteuk from child and family, our child protective service wishes that all children get a warm home."

While Yesung followed the two chattering adults into the kitchen he was thinking about how talkative that man was and how perfect that fitted for Leeteuk. They seemed to be getting along well, but he knew Leeteuk was faking it since humans were just creatures they needed to survive. The two looked as if they knew each other for ages. He gave him 35 years old and wondered why he became a single dad.

"Ryeowook! Eunhyuk! Yesung is here!" Heechul shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

Fast footsteps came down the stairs. 2 teens entered the kitchen, they seemed really excited and were looking for Yesung. the first boy had some feminine looks and had a kind smile. The second one was taller and a little louder.

Are they excited because of me? Yesung thought.

The shortest came forward "Hello, my name is Ryeowook." he reached his hand out to Yesung. Yesung took it, and they shook hands while looking in each other eyes. Yesung kept staring at his eyes and forgot everybody standing around and looking at them. It made Ryeowook smile awkwardly while raising his eyebrows. the smile made his dimples appear.

this weird intimate moment was interrupted when Eunhyuk raised his voice to introduce himself. Yesung shook his hand but was still keeping his eyes on Ryeowook. 'He's cute, I wish I didn't let go of his hand, it was soft and warm.' Yesung thought. But he wasn't allowed to have these thoughts so he banned them from his mind immediately.

'welcome Yesung! I'm Eunhyuk'

'Hello, nice to meet you, please take good care of me' Yesung said shyly.

'Guys, why don't you show Yesung around, and show him his room? I still have to discuss things with Leeteuk' Heechul said.

'okay, follow me Yesung, I'll take you to your room' Ryeowook said. Eunhyuk followed the two while Ryeowook gave a guided tour in the house. 'This is my room, and this is were Eunhyuk sleeps.' The rooms were located past each other. They walked a little more and on the other side of the corridor, they stopped at the next door. "This will be your room. We tried to decorate it a little bit and make it cozy for you. We never use this room, you know" Ryeowook said.

'thank you' 

'no problem, we will let you get used to it and give you some time to unpack your bags.'

Yesung looked around in the room.' They really put in some effort for me' he thought while looking at the decorations they put up. there were some balloons and garlands connected to the corners of the room. He put his bag on the desk and noticed a little card;

Dear Yesung, Finally you are here!

We hope you will feel at home, for us, you are now part of our little family.

We will take good care of you.

He was reading it out loud and didn't noti

Please log in to read the full chapter