Getting used to the human life

Flesh: one look can kill
Please log in to read the full chapter

There was only one more week of summer vacation left and then school would start. Yesung was absolutely not looking forward to this and was actually hoping to find the person he had to find before that time. But he didn't know where and how to search.  He was hanging around in his room thinking of a plan. 'How do I even start when there are thousands of people here. Also, I am craving some real blood, these capsules are crap.' his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

'ah, that must be Ryeowook.'

Ryeowook was coming to Yesung every evening for a little talk. Yesung liked that. He felt closest to Ryeowook and felt like he could open up to him more and more. and admire his cute face of course. He was always waiting for the knock. He also thought that Ryeowook felt good talking to someone about his everyday life. 

'Hi,' Ryeowook said when he came in.

'Hi, I was just listening to some music, come in.' 

Ryeowook went to sit on the bed again. 'Kyuhyun called me again a few moments ago.' Yesung heard a slightly irritated tone in his voice. 

'Isn't that good? you don't sound happy.' Yesung said.

'I feel like we are growing apart. He cares about other stuff and doesn't really care for the things that I have a passion for. I mean, I do care about him a lot, But it is just not like the beginning anymore. I guess we are too different.'

'Give it some more time Ryeowook, You have been together for so long. I am sure you still love him a lot.' Yesung said while walking towards him. He took a seat beside him on the bed and looked at him. The attraction was real. 'smelling his blood is already satisfying, Biting him would be the ultimate pleasure.' He went closer to his face and closed his eyes. He went with his lips to his neck and caressed his lips against his neck. 'I can feel his heart.'  'your heart is beating.' He whispered. 'Go to Kyuhyun and have some time with him. Kiss him, and if your heart beats like this, you still love him.'

'Yesung' Ryeowook whispered back.

Yesung looked up facing Ryeowook's eyes. 'I'm sorry.' he suddenly said, breaking the intimate moment. 'I got carried away.'

'No no, don't worry, If I didn't want it, I would've stopped you.'

'you can better leave.'

'Why, Don't worry about it.'

'Leave, before I get mad!' Yesung shouted.

'Wow, sorry, I'm already leaving.' Ryeowook frowned and silently left.

The door closed and Yesung crashed down on the bed with his hands in his face. 'damn it. I need some blood, I'm going crazy and I'm getting frustrated. I need to stay away from Ryeowook, or I will hurt him.' He reached out to the bedside table and blindly searched the blood capsules. He took 2 at once. 'This should be enough for now. I need to get myself together and leave as soon as possible.

Ryeowook closed the door of his room and leaned against it. His heart was still beating fast. 'wait, what did just happen, did I do something wrong? now he is mad at me.'  He suddenly thought about Yesung's face touching him and his face got red. 'I didn't even dislike it. Did I make him feel bad? did I have to react?'... Yesung, why don't you just talk to me, I don't understand you.'

*If your heart beats like this, you still love him.* He started to think about this phrase. ' I need to get some sleep. I will talk to Kyu tomorrow.' But he had trouble falling asleep because he was over analyzing the whole situation and couldn't stop thinking about this new boy he was fascinated about.

The next morning Ryeowook woke up and sat on his bed. 'oh no, I need to go downstairs, this means I will see Yesung. I don't want him to be mad at me.' He rubbed his eyes and hair and let out a little shout out of frustration 'aaaghhgh'

He got up and went downstairs. Everybody was already sitting at the dining table. He stopped for a moment to eavesdrop their conversation. 'He sounds normal, doesn't sound mad at all. Maybe he will confront me once I appear? Just go Ryeowook, you can do this.' He went through the kitchen door and greeted the family.

'good morning.' He said.

everybody greeted back and Yesung acted as if he normally did. 'He doesn't sound mad, Is he just acting as if nothing happened?' Ryeowook sat down at the dining table and stuffed a sandwich in his mouth. 'Guys, I was thinking of doing something together with the family. Since it's the last week of vacation. Then we can spend some time together.' Ryeowook suggested.

'Oh, great idea. Do you have a plan?' Eunhyuk asked.

'Yeah, great idea, since I'm free this weekend.' Heechul said. Heechul worked as a veterinarian. But he had his clientele at home. People brought their animals and he would look at them.

'It will be sunny this weekend, so why don't we go for a swim at the local lake near the forest?' Ryeowook suggested.

'great idea, Yesung, do you like

Please log in to read the full chapter