Busted!

Flesh: one look can kill
Please log in to read the full chapter

Guys, I'm writing this really fast, and I'm not looking at what I write so there are tons of typos. Also English is not my first language so I'm sorry for all the mistakes!! Also, I hope the story is not going to slow, But I like stories with a storyline that doesn't go too fast. Don't worry it's NOT a Kyuwook story! well, enjoy!!

Siwon and Shindong entered the clubhouse while talking loudly. 'Do you know Donghae?' Shindong asked.

'That guy from our school?'

'yes, he contacted me a few days ago, he wants to join the club committee.'

'What? Doesn't he belong to that one rich club from our school? 

'Yes, but apparently, he completely changed. He dropped all his friends, even changed his clothing style.' Shindong explained.

'People change I guess...' Siwon said but was suddenly confused. 'Was someone coming to the club? The door is opened?'

'oh, maybe someone is here. HELLO?' Shindong shouted. But there was no response, they even looked around but it seemed like no one was there. 'Did someone forget to close?'

'no, someone really came, look.' Siwon said while tilting his head towards a little table. There was an open bottle of juice standing there, freshly opened.

'The curtains are closed though. Damn' Shindong said while looking the small cash register. 'damn, that person didn't even pay.'

'we'll ask about it at the meeting Monday, after school.'

'Yeah, I guess so. Are you looking forward to school?' Shindong asked. And they just kept talking, not paying a lot of attention to the situation that just happened.

Yesung was hidden in the broom closet. after he sat down for a little while in the forest, he really needed a dark place. So he started walking and found the clubhouse. He used his powers to unlock the door and closed the curtains. He felt way better and took a seat on the sofa, to make himself comfortable, he even took a juice out of the refrigerator. But his peaceful moment was interrupted when Shindong and Siwon entered the clubhouse loudly. The closest place that Yesung could find to hide was the broom closet. And there he sat, listening to the two boys talking. 'Damn it, I hope they won't stay for too long. This is not comfortable.' Although he enjoyed the pitch darkness. But the two boys kept on talking and even took a drink. Yesung rolled his eyes and cursed silently. 'I can't stay here too long, or the others will be worried if they don't find me'

After a while, they started to play a game of darts while talking. Time went by and Yesung was still sitting in the closet. 

After searching for almost an hour Ryeowook didn't see Yesung and he started to panic a little. 'Yesung, where are you? What did we do wrong?' He kept on looking around. 'What if something happened. went back to the lake to inform the other two. 

'Heechul, Eunhyuk!'

'What's wrong?' Eunhyuk asked.

'Yesung is gone.' He had a panic in his voice. 'What do we do? It's all my fault!'

'calm down Ryeowook, he can't be far.' Heechul calmed him. 'Why would this be your fault?'

'we had a sort of fight the other day.' He admitted.

'Don't worry.' They came out of the water and calmed Ryeowook. 

'We'll go search for him. Heechul will look around the forest, I will take the other side.' Eunhyuk said. 'And Ryeowook, you go look around the area of the clubhouse. If someone finds him, give the others a call.'

'good'

They all went their separate ways and started looking for him. Ryeowook was walking towards the clubhouse when he met Siwon and Shindong on the way there. 'Guys!'

'Ryeowook, what are you doing here?' Siwon asked.

'We have a problem, Yesung ran away.' Did you see him?'

'No, we just came from the clubhouse, but we were the only ones there.' Shindong said

'Are you sure?'

'well, not completely, the door was open, and someone took a drink out of the fridge.' Siwon followed.

'Yesung?!' Ryeowook concluded.

'But It can't be Yesung. He doesn't have a key.' Shindong corrected him. Ryeowook's expression changed since he lost his little spark of hope. 'Thanks, guys, I'll go take a look to be sure. Please look around a little while walking home.' he said.

'Sure, good luck! let us know something.' Shindong said before they continued their way home. Shortly after that Ryeowook's phone rang. When he heard the sound he immediately concluded it was Heechul or Eunhyuk telling him they found Yesung. But when he saw Kyuhyun's name on the screen he became disappointed. But he decided to pick up. 'Hello'

'Hi Ryeowook, are you free?'

'Sorry, I can't right now. We have a problem, Yesung ran away. We're searching for him right now.'

'Again that Yesung, it's only him lately.'

'I'm sorry Kyuhyun, don't be mad, please. But I have to hang up now. Sorry.'

Please log in to read the full chapter