The clubhouse

Flesh: one look can kill
Please log in to read the full chapter

HELLO EVERYONE, I completely changed the story so if you are one of the 4 subscribers, you might have to read chapter 1 again. Thank you btw <3

It has been two days since Yesung stayed with his new family. He was still feeling awkward around them but felt safe when he was alone in his room, where he spent most of his time. He was sitting on his bed reading some book when Ryeowook peeked his head through the door.

'hi Yesung' 

'oh hi'

'Am I bothering you?' 

'He is always so considering' Yesung thought. 

'No, don't worry, I was just killing some time with this book.'

Eunhyuk and I were getting ready to go to the clubhouse. Would you like to come along? I promised you I would take you with me sometime this week.'

'oh, yeah sure, I will get ready'

'great, we will meet you in the hallway!'

'Meeting people will be great. I am not meeting them to become friends. I have to find that person and fast. Maybe I will find him there, who knows.' he thought while putting on his shoes. He went downstairs and met the siblings in the hallway.

'Have fun guys!' Heechul said before they closed the door and left.

The clubhouse wasn't far away and close to a little forest. It was cutely decorated on the outside with lights in different colors. You could hear the bass from the music that was playing inside.

'Everybody is looking forward to meeting you.' Ryeowook said. 'Since I already talked about you the other time '

When they entered the house, there was a really cozy atmosphere. It was dark but colorful sports were shining. Lights, lanterns, and flags decorated the space while some 80's disco was playing. There were cute sofas and even a small bar to grab some drinks. Everybody came to greet Ryeowook. 'He seems popular.' Yesung thought. 'Probably because he started all this.' Yesung was looking around and admiring the place while Ryeowook was greeting everyone.

'you must be Yesung.' a boy said while looking at Yesung.

'Ah, yes'

'welcome, we will take good care of you, maybe you can join the club committee?' He said.

Ryeowook interrupted; 'This is Sungmin, my best friend. And Sungmin, I don't think that is a good idea, Heechul said that we shouldn't go too fast. We should let him adjust first.'

'Oh right sorry, I am being too enthusiastic.' Sungmin excused.

'No problem. This is Siwon, our bartender.' Ryeowook said.

'yo,' Siwon said coolly. He had some charisma and a nice built.

'And this is our DJ Shindong. Say Hi to Yesung'

'yoo yo, I am Dongguridongdong, Shindong'

Yesung smiled, 'Hello everyone.' 'They seem like a nice group of people. It won't be a problem if I get to know them better right? Maybe they can even help me.' He thought. 'Nice to meet you, I am Yesung.'

'Yesung, come with me, I'll show you my favorite place here.' Eunhyuk said while dragging Yesung with him. He took him a little further to a seating place were some computers were standing on a cool 80's table. 'I'm always playing some games here.' He kind of kept on talking, but it was mostly because Yesung was very shy and silent. 'Do you have a boy or girlfriend, Yesung?' 

'no, I haven't met the one yet.' He said while smiling awkwardly.

'me neither, but it's better like that in my opinion. Since you have to be considerate of each other all the time.' He started the computer and picked a game. Meanwhile, another boy entered the clubhouse.

'Oh no,' Eunhyuk said.

'What?' Yesung asked while looking at the person.

'Don't look, we might catch his attention'

'And.. who is he?' Yesung asked

'It's Kyuhyun, Ryeowook's boyfriend. I never understood what Ryeowook saw in him.' He said while Yesung saw him giving Ryeowook a peck on the cheek. 'He could get better tho.' He thought.

'Seems like you don't like him?' Yesung said

'We don't really get along well, that's it. ... Oh no, he's coming. Just act normal'

Kyuhyun walked towards the two boys. 'Ah look who we have here.' He said. Sounding a little arrogant.

'Hi Kyuhyun' Eunhyuk said

'Found a new friend?' He said jokingly

'Don't mind him Yesung.'

'AAh, so you are Yesung? Welcome.' Kyuhyun said. 'I already heard some of you.'

Ryeowook came to have a look 'Oh, so you guys have met, great!'

'Yes indeed, soo, Yesung, why don't we play a little game? Do you want to play 'Hit the nail' against the undisputed champion.' Kyuhyun suggested.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter