The Halloween party

Flesh: one look can kill
Please log in to read the full chapter

I promise is about to go down soon!!

The first day of school was done. Ryeowook, Sungmin and Yesung were in the same class, which made Yesung comfortable. After their last class, they gathered together. 'We'll go to the clubhouse now Yesung. I'll see you at home this evening.' Ryeowook said.

'alright, see you.' And they parted ways. Sungmin and Ryeowook left and walked to the meeting. They met Siwon on the way. After a while they arrived, Shindong and Donghae were already there. Shindong came to the others with a surprised expression 'What is Donghae doing here?' he whispered.

'We'll give him a chance.' Ryeowook explained while Eunhyuk walked in. and greeted everyone. 'Oh hi Donghae' he said getting a little shy.

'Only Kyuhyun is missing, Let's wait a little longer before we start.'

'wait, I'm gonna give him a call.' Ryeowook said. He took his phone and selected Kyuhyun's contact.

'Hello'

'Hi, Kyuhyun, are you on your way?' Ryeowook asked.

'On my way to what?'

'The club meeting? C'mon Kyuhyun, you can't be serious!' everyone looked at Ryeowook. He was getting pissed. 'This already happened way too many times. Do you even care for the clubhouse?'

'Sorry Wook, I totally forgot. I'll leave now!

'nevermind, we'll do it without you.' Ryeowook said before hanging up. 'Let's start.'

they all took a drink and sat around a table. Ryeowook took out a notebook with the important topics that they had to talk about. 'the most important thing we have to discuss is the Halloween party.' he said.

'I will do the music' Shindong said.

'Great.'

Donghae followed; 'I had a great idea. There can't be a party without liquor right? Let's sell shots at the bar and-'

'Wait, Donghae?' Ryeowook interrupted. 'You know the regulations of the club right? There is no liquor allowed.'

'I know, But I thought; maybe it's time for a change. Since it's so boring and old fashioned here.'

'Euhhm, excuse me Donghae, but if you joined the committee to say some bad things about us..'

'No, that's not what I mean. I just wanna make it a better place here.'

'I also don't think liquor should be allowed.' Sungmin said.

'Okay, so no Liquor.' Ryeowook concluded. Donghae rolled his eyes in frustration.

'Also, everyone should wear a costume' Ryeowook said.

'sounds fun!' Shindong said. The party is within two weeks. Everybody was working towards it and looking forward to it. They ordered the drinks in bulk and arranged the tasks. 

'okay, so the meeting is done I guess? Ryeowook asked.

'oh, wait, one more thing.' Siwon said. Last time, Shindong and I came here and the door wasn't closed. And that person didn't pay for its drink. Who was this? please confess.'

'oh, no, it was Yesung. He came here. Remember the time he ran away? I found him here.' Ryeowook explained.

'You gave him a key?' Shindong asked.

'No..'

'wait, he was here the whole time when we were here? Why would he hide from us?'  Siwon said. 'yeah, why would he hide from us? and then how did he open the door?' Shindong added.

'I wondered the same thing guys, but let's not overthink it. He told me he was feeling lost. We should try to understand him.' Ryeowook defended Yesung.

'A little suspicious if you ask me' Siwon said.

'yeah, freaky.' Shindong followed.

'Guys, please, I know it's weird, but he probably doesn't have bad intentions. He's our brother now. Let's accept him' Eunhyuk said. Ryeowook wasn't paying attention anymore, his thoughts were somewhere else. They were with Yesung. 'I also wondered how he opened the door. Or why he acted so weird that evening? He said it will make sense soon. What on earth does he mean?'

the meeting ended after that. They cleaned up, dimmed the lights, and left. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk took their bikes and went home after saying goodbye to everyone. When they arrived home and opened the door, a nice smell filled the hallway. Yesung was cooking with Heechul for the kids. Loud music was playing in the background.

'oh, you guys are back! Yesung and I have been bonding.' Heechul said with a big smile.

Ryeowook smiled and walked towards Yesung. 'What did you cook?' he whispered. The other two were busy discussing who the artist of that one song was.

'Spaghetti' He whispered back. 'here' He took a spoon and fed Ryewook to let him taste.

His eyes widened 'It's good!' and they smiled at each other. They lowered the music and set the table. Yesung put the sauce on the table and they started eating. 'Donghae joined us. I think it's suspicious, he even wanted to allow liquor.'

'Don't be so fast to judge' Eunhyuk said. 'Donghae is quite alright.'

'You like him right.' Ryeowook said. He looked at Yesung and laughed. Yesung also started laughing and said 'it's obvious.'

'Is my little Eunhyuk is love?' Heechul said jokingly.

'Let's change the topic.' he answered.

'The Halloween party is in two weeks. You'll come, right Yesung.' Wook asked.

'Of course.'

'You can start thinking of a costume then.' He said excitedly.

'A costume?'

'Yes, everyone will wear one.'

'I can't wait. Yesung smiled.

 

Days went by and the two weeks passed. It was the day before the party and Eunhyuk and Ryeowook were discussing their costumes in Wook's room. Yesung came to have a look. 'What will your costume be?' Yesung asked Ryeowook.

'Kyuhyun and I will do a matching look.' he said. 'We're going as a vampire couple.'

'Vampire??'

Ryeowook laughed 'Is that shocking?'

'no-no! I just can't wait to see you as a vampire. I'm looking forward to it.'

'I'll go as a mummy. ' Eunhyuk said. 'And what about you Yesung?'

'I don't have one yet.'

'What? But the party is tomorrow. Shall I help you?' Ryeowook suggested

Yesung liked that and didn't hesitate. But before he could say yes, they heard Kyuhyun's voice.

'Hello everyone, Hello honey! Heechul let me in.'

'Hey!' Ryeowook went to him and kissed him. Yesung looked at this and actually became jealous.

'great that you're here! We can wear our costumes once' Wook said.

'A costume? Aren't we way too old for this? so childish.' He said. Yesung looked sad upon hearing this. Yesung clenched his fists. He wanted to say something but decided to stay silent to avoid an argument.

'What do you mea

Please log in to read the full chapter