day 7 - "body swap"

#EXOMonth Fest - part 1

jongin/minseok
pg
in which jongin becomes a cat and minseok turns into a girl.

title: a man, a woman, and a cat


 

Minseok can process this much - he's hungover.  But as he's brushing his teeth, he can't help but feel confused; there's something supple and squishy inhibiting the range of motion of his toothbrushing arm.  No matter how many times Minseok rubs his eyes, there are still two swells under his thin sleeping shirt - something that can only be explained by the word: s.  Amazingly, he's still somewhat calm whether it be his nerves of steel or that fact that he's still just a little bit drunk.  Peering into the mirror with his bloodshot eyes, Minseok notes that his face doesn't look much different, but when he bends in, closer to the reflective surface, he notices how the edges of his jaw have become just a tad softer. 

Minseok only really starts to panic when he feels the telltale pressure right underneath his pubic bone.  Nature's calling.  He has to pee.  But he's too scared to pull down his pants.  Minseok's mouth falls open in a silent scream, toothbrush clattering into the sink.  He's still foaming from the corner of his mouth when he hears Jongin's scream.

"Hyung!"

Minseok turns, half horrified that Jongin will find him like this and half hopeful that Jongin too has undergone some sort of unexplicable change - misery loves company after all.  But instead of the familiar tall and lean build of the younger man, in gallops his cat, Tan.  Tan's eyes are wider than usual and he has this crazed look that he gets sometimes when he's had too much catnip.  But then, Tan opens his mouth. 

"Hyung!  I- I-"

But Jongin doesn't quite get to finish his words.  As soon as Tan (or Jongin so it would seem) takes one look at the transformed Minseok, the cat starts to scream in Jongin's voice.

 

 

 

 

Oddly enough, having Jongin freak out so badly turns Minseok back into calm mode.  

"So I've suddenly become a woman and you've suddenly become a cat" Minseok muses after taking a half hour on the toilet figuring out how to pee as a female.

They're in the living room now, away from the mirrors that make it difficult to focus.  Channeling his inner Sherlock, Minseok tries to fold his arms across his chest, but frowns when his two new bouncy s make it difficult.

"But I could have sworn that I left you back in bed" Minseok recalls, rubbing his chin and leaning back on the couch.  Next to him lies a distraught long-haired cat, spread-eagle on the sofa cushion.  Minseok gently the back of a still whimpering Jongin.  "You were still in your own body not two hours ago."

But just as the words leave Minseok's mouth, the bedroom door creaks open.  A very human Jongin saunters out, rubbing his sleepy eyes.  Jongin the cat jumps up and hisses loudly.  Minseok's jaw drops for the third time this morning.

Human Jongin blinks and stares at Minseok.

"Merow?" Tan asks, patting his stomach.