Breaking BB and 2NE1

Destiny Equals You and Me

Music club is now having a meeting; performers for the program will be finalized in order to start practicing already. The club aims to give a perfect performance so they have to spend a lot of time practicing.

This program will not be the same for Bigbang and 2ne1 will not perform as a group for a change.

“I know you are all confused as to why you won’t be able to perform as a group but it was Principal YG who decided it and all the teachers agreed. I did not dare question their decision I am just here to inform you that.” Seung Hyun started the meeting.

“Also Seosangnim Teddy made a suggestion as to who will be the new pairs and groups, it was also approved by Principal so you can’t back out now!” Seung Hyun continued. The club went wild for an instant as soon as they heard the news. A couple of what and why’s could be heard everywhere but it was silenced by the all so mighty Seung Hyun.

“Those who wanted to complain can go directly to Principal and those who will be called to perform please ask Seosangnim Teddy as to what song you will be performing. Any questions so far?” he broke the chaos once and everybody is silent. Jiyong raised his hand to ask a question.

“Can we decide our own song to be performed?” he asked.

“Yes for as long as you will inform Seosangnim for he will be the one in charge for this program.”

Everybody is silent as they waited for another person to ask when everybody seems speechless Seung Hyun started to read the list of new groups and pairs.

“Sunbaes and hoobaes will have the chance to be partnered to each other so sunbaes guide your hoobaes and hoobaes respect your sunbaes, is that clear?” Seung Hyun asked to which they all answered with a nod and a timid yes.

Here are the new pairs:

Jiyong and Seung Hyun with Bom (GDTOP)

Taeyang, Seungri and Minji

CL, Daesung and Se7en

Tiffany, Hyun-a, UEE and Taeyeon

Thunder and IU

JAEJOONG AND SANDARA

(I can’t think of anyone else sorry…you can imagine another groups other than those)

“Are you okay with your new found groups?” Seung Hyun asked but the people around him is oblivious to their president as they went to their new found groups.

“Waah…I am so excited to be on the same group with you oppa!” CL blurted out as she approached her sunbae.

“Me too hyung, it is an honor to work with you!” Daesung approached Se7en and CL.

“Kyaaa..I am going to work with the most talented duo!” Bom squealed in delight while Jiyong just shook his head.

Taeyang, Minji and Seungri are now busy discussing on what to dance since they have been obviously grouped for that matter.

Tiffany is also glad that she is being paired with the three famous queenkas thinking how she could already go up against Dara.

While the rest are happy with their group, two pairs are really struggling as they seemed uneasy towards each other.

“Why did they pair me up with Thunder? OMO did they notice that I have a huge crush on him?” IU thought as she keep on fidgeting.

“Aish why did hyung pick IU as my partner? How could I concentrate if she will be with me the whole time?” Thunder can’t help but blame his hyung.

The other two namely Jae and Dara just stared awkwardly at each other.

“Guess we’re stuck together again.” Dara sigh as she walked over to where Jae is.

“Yah what’s with the sigh? You don’t want to be partners with me?” Jaejoong pouted to which Dara found it cute so she can’t help but giggle.

“Looks like someone over there is falling in love and someone’s jealous.”

 

*sorry for this crappy chapter I was rushing this because I stil have to prepare for our defense :(*

thanks to all my readers words aren't enough to describe how thankfu I am!!!

Kamsahamnida!!!crying