Chocolates and Indirect Kisses

Destiny Equals You and Me

After a couple of weeks I had grown attached to my classmates especially to Bigbang and 2ne1. Bigbang is a group of boys composed by Seung Hyun, Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri; while 2ne1 is composed of Bom, Dara, CL and Minji. We became close after I entered their music club to which they belong and added to the fact that Dara is my personal tour guide for a few days.

I also found out that Seung Hyun and Dara is not dating, I don’t know but I felt kinda happy when I heard about it. I am being honest here, I find Dara attractive but it seems like she is not interested on anyone for she is blindingly in love with her best friend who on the other hand is so dense.

Having decided not to interfere with their complicated relationship I focused on finding that girl I once met when I was a child. She is my first love and we made a promise to meet each other at a certain museum where we first met. I was the one who made that promise but I was also the one who broke it because my father shipped me off to Japan that same day we promised to meet. After ten long years can I still recognize her? I don’t even know what her name is; all that’s left of her is the handkerchief she gave me with a letter J emblazoned on the bottom part. A tap on my back sent me back to the present time it was Jiyong.

“Jae we will perform a song for a school program next month are you up for it?” he asked me.

“Are you sure it will be okay?” I am not confident on performing with them because I am out of practice these past few months.

“You are seriously asking that? Of course it will be more than okay! You don’t know how you made all those girls faint after hearing your voice when you auditioned.” Jiyong laughed.

“Okay just stop reminding me about that day, who will I be performing with?” I asked.

“The program is still not set but I will inform you as soon as it will be finalized. Thanks bro.” he smiled and nudged my shoulder.

Seung Hyun arrived with 2ne1 and Tiffany following behind him. I don’t easily judge people but I don’t like Tiffany sshi even from the start, I think there is something wrong with her but I still can’t point it out. Ji approached Seung Hyun and they started discussing about the program.

“Hey, how was your day pretty boy?” Dara asked me. I am used to her calling me pretty boy because we became close after a few weeks of being seatmates. She’s the only one who can call me pretty boy without suffering from my wrath.

“It was kinda normal if you won’t count girls stalking you wherever you go and being showered with flowers, letters and chocolates after opening your locker.” I told her while grinning.

“Don’t worry it will lessen as time comes, by the way did you brought the chocolates with you?” she asked cutely while trying to find the chocolates.

“Nae it’s in that bag behind you.”

“Ahhh…gomawo!” she squealed in delight as soon as she saw the overflowing chocolates inside the paper bag.

“You could afford to buy all the chocolates you want but why do you keep on pestering me to give you those chocolates?” curious, I asked her while she is busy munching chocolates.

“Don’t you know that homemade chocolates are the best and the tastiest are of course are those from girls because it is filled with LOVE!!!” she rolled her eyes at me as if I asked an unimportant question.

“Slow down with those, it might damage your voice.” I reprimanded, seeing her devouring those chocolates in one go.

She just nodded and keeps on eating but what surprised me was when she fed me some. Her fingers touched my lips that made me blush so I gazed away from her and pretended to get bottled water inside my bag I drank a little and put it at the table before us. We silently ate never minding others when she grabbed the water and also drank from it. That’s when I realized that we just shared an INDIRECT KISS!