Jealousy

Destiny Equals You and Me

 

The moment I saw Sansan hugging that bastard Jaejoong my body went on fire, I was raging mad at Jaejoong, at her and angrier at myself.

 

Just when I realized how I truly felt for Sansan, that scene of them hugging like there’s no tomorrow, blasted on my face. I walked away from that dreadful scene before I could grab Jaejoong’s neck and strangle him to death.

 

My mind was suddenly filled with different curses for myself as soon as I recalled my friends’ warning about me spending more time with Tiffany, Jaejoong getting closer to Sansan and us growing apart.

 

Shouldn’t have ignored the warnings but I did so this would be the price. I guess Bom’s right this time, regret did come last and it’s my fault. There’s no one to blame but my stupid self for letting go someone so precious and now I ended up losing big time.

 

Heard my name being called and I don’t need to have a super power to know whose calling me. It’s Tiffany and I realized maybe she needs me more than Sansan since she’s got no one but me and now Sansan’s got Jaejoong.

 

I treat her as if she’s my little sister who needs my protection all the time, unlike Sansan who can stand up on her own, Tiffany is as fragile as a glass. She needs me, that’s the reason why I did all my best to protect her. It’s her who brings out the protector in me.

 

Since it is all too late to correct my actions and Sansan seems so happy with Jaejoong, I don’t have the heart to break their relationship so maybe I should just accept it and be a good friend who’ll support them.

 

“Here.” I called out to Tiffany.

 

“Where have you been, the performance’s over and they are all congratulating them. I never thought for once that you of all people would miss that.” She started castigating me.

 

“I didn’t miss it; just went to the restroom after. Come on let’s go and congratulate the best performers of the night.”

 

While going towards the backstage I managed to compose myself. Whatever I would see in there I’ll do my best to be happy for them since this is the price I have to pay for being a fool.