a f f a i r s

USED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Affairs

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Chanyeol could feel his eyes beginning to fail him as time neared 2 a.m and the words in his textbook were becoming a giant blur. The highlighter in his hand had been marking anything and everything, which was the least efficient thing he could've been doing for himself. The quality of his notes had declined and he was contemplating calling it a night. Taking off his glasses, he rubbed his eyes, yawning in the process. 

His roommate, Oh Sehun, was snoring softly behind him, but despite the man's tendency to be a heavy sleeper, Chanyeol remained courteous of his boundaries. The silence that dressed the dorm room in its blanket of emptiness was, however, shattered by a relentless onslaught of pounding against the door and the slurred, muffled sound of his name being called.

Cursing, Chanyeol fixed the glasses back on his face as he pushed himself away from his desk and hurried to open the door in an attempt to prevent further disruption. The second the light broke into the room to reveal the mess of a person standing in front of the door way, Chanyeol scowled. After swiftly turning his head back around to confirm that Sehun was still asleep, he put a hand on Baekhyun's chest and firmly, but carefully, pushed him back until they were both standing in the empty hallway together.

His eyes made a quick glance at the latter's appearance. As much as he hated it, that night was only one out of many. 

"Park." 

His last name rolled off Baekhyun's lips so easily... However, it never went unnoticed to the man how the dark haired mess before him would never address him solely by his first name. And yet, it was so fitting of his nature and unwillingness to commit, even when it came to name preferences.

Baekhyun smelled like alcohol mixed with the scent of others. Taking a step forward, he smiled up at Chanyeol, noted his stiff body language and laughed. Amused and playful, he lightly traced the football player's jawline with the tip of his finger.

"I just came from... Well, you know. A friend's place." 

Reaching up, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand in his own.  "Stop."

"Why're you being rough with me?" Baekhyun retracted his hand from Chanyeol's, cutting contact. "Save that for the bed... Ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter