r e u n i o n s

USED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Reunions
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

 

Baekhyun saw the world as it was and not what it could be or could've been, starkly constraining the gaze Chanyeol had when they locked eyes by accident, which was full of hope and wonder. Looking away, the male turned his focus on the Professor, jotting keywords but never full sentences down into his notes. The majority of his own major requirements were fulfilled, and by luck, he had chosen an upper division Statistic course elective that happened to be an actual requirement Chanyeol needed for his own path.

After lecture had ended, Baekhyun waited by the end of the front row for Chanyeol to join him before they began to follow the string of students exiting the hall through the back way. It was atypical for him to do so, which only signaled to the giant that the latter needed something from him.

"Do you have plans right around this time?"

Quickly glancing down, Chanyeol couldn't read the expression on Baekhyun's face. If it was he wanted, then he wasn't being as straightforward as he usually was. Then again, the invitation always came through in text messages and never in person.

"I only have lab after four. Why?"

"I remember you telling me you have a car. Mind if you drive me somewhere right now?"

"Where?"

"A friend's place," Baekhyun answered, eyes facing forward as he held the door open long enough for Chanyeol to pass through before letting go. "It's for business."

Part of him begged to turn a blind eye, but Chanyeol couldn't help himself. "Is this for school or is it for personal reasons?" h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter