i n h i b i t i o n

USED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Inhibition

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

 

Baekhyun had the habit of being around the wrong type of people, and the scent on his body always gave clues as to who he'd been with throughout that particular day. Recently, Chanyeol could tell that the male had met somebody new. Though the occurrence wasn't rare, there were certain things that continuously never lost its touch when it came to bothering his last nerves.

With thoughts and annoyance lingering on in his mind, Chanyeol reached down, grabbing Baekhyun by his hair and pushing his mouth lower until he could feel the tip of his against the back the brunet's throat. His eyes rolled back as he groaned, cursing Baekhyun's named under his breath. 

Pleased with the reaction, Baekhyun forced the in as deep as his limits pushed before slowly easing... His tongue pressed against the shaft until the sensitive head appeared on the outlines of his lips as it left his warm mouth, saliva glistening on top. Using his right hand, he gripped the base  with a possessive touch, giving it a single pump. 

"What's on your mind? You look like something's bothering you."

"Maybe it's because my 's shoved inside your mouth." 

Baekhyun shrugged, placing a teasing kiss on the slit as he dragged his swollen lip against it. "Don't you like it?"

"I do." 

"Then why do you look so distracted?" 

Chanyeol loosened his hold on Baekhyun's hair, but held tightly enough to pull his head back, physically commanding the latter to focus his eyes on only him. No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter