My Boyfriend's Wife

My Boyfriend's Wife

Sat on a soft feather couch, with a wooden office table separate between me and Mrs Kim. My heart stopped thumping focusing on the lady in front of me. She twirled a black branded metal pen from YV. And I knew that pen would never I use for the rest of my life, it was beyond my affordable.

 

Mrs Kim stared straight on me, made me choked with air. She was intimidating, and I fight with my thought from facing down, away from the pair of like cat-eyes of hers.

 

I noted to myself never watch her face again. Why? Does she’s ugly?

 

The word ugly is far to describe her. She was beautiful, even the beautiful word can’t describe her beauty. She was gorgeous, glorious with the cat-eyes of hers, dark coffee iris, and her small nose. Her face was small rounded shape, she has a round jawline and totally opposite from me.

 

I have a pair of simple eyes but it’s kind of scary with it’s sharpness at the corner of my eyes. My friends said, not that I’ve a lot of friends, but still they said that my gaze can kill someone if I was glaring at them. I don’t think it was that extreme but well they said it.

 

Back to my face, I have hazel eyes, and my nose is long and pointed out. Unlike Mrs Kim, I have a long face and sharp jawline. What the most favourite feature of mine is my lips. It was plump and full. I realised that my bottom lip is thicker than my top lip and I really like to bite my bottom lip, feeling it softness with my tongue and teeth. I must be crazy over my own lips!

 

I always find that my face is pretty but seeing the creature another human-being in front me, I may or not want to take my words back. I realised that, I’m not that pretty, screw Mrs Kim for asking me to meet her. I would not be this miserable if I don’t ever meet her.

 

“So, how old are you Miss Park?”

 

The deep cold voice of hers snapped me from my thought. I regained myself, replying her icy gaze with my warm ones, “26 Mrs Kim, and please don’t call me Miss Park, I don’t like formalities and Park isn’t even my name it was my family name”, I blurted without thinking that I actually talking to the CEO of RJ Marketing. Make it more worse I was in her office, literally she can kill me and no one knows.

 

“You have guts aren’t you, do you even know who are you talking to right now?” Mrs Kim asked with her voice deeper than usual like a wolf growling. Oh God, spare me.

 

“Of course, I know Mrs Kim, you’re the CEO of the most famous and successful fashions brand in entire world, RJ brand. Everyone knows that. All of the clothes, shoes, accessories from RJ brand is your own idea and creativity. I’m totally honour to meet you face to face.”

 

It was a lie, I don’t want to meet you.

 

Mrs Kim scoffed hearing my answer, she growled, “It’s seem that you know well about me. Again, you dare to date with my husband!”

 

I flinched at the loudness her voice, she can be loud. Her voice filled with venom that made my heart skipped a beat because of her scream. I played with my fingers, the thing I do when I felt scare and guilty. I don’t hold fear to other people but there’s two persons that I feel it now. First is my mother, and second is unexpectedly Mrs Kim. I just added it a minute ago.

 

“I don’t know Eric is your husband Mrs Kim.”

 

“Don’t call him Eric, you pathetic human”

 

I gripped my hands tightly into fist. “I’m sorry, I really didn’t know E—Mr Kang as your husband until you called me.”

 

“Of course, you don’t know, you just take him and getting his money day by day to buy things and enjoy yourself. I bet you need to pleasuring every day to get that, you . Didn’t your mother teach you, not to flirt with someone’s husband”

 

That’s it my limits. I stood up on my feet, I slung my purse over my shoulder, “You know what Mrs Kim, even though you’re rich doesn’t mean you can pick on poor people like me. I know that it was my fault but you can’t just talk about my mother like that! She taught me well!”

 

I dragged my long legs away from the evil stopping at the door, I looked back at Mrs Kim who’s not budging from her seat. Mrs Kim was looking at me but not actually at me.

 

“You know what Mrs Kim, I take back my apology, it’s not my fault because Mr Kang who was the first one made the first move on me. It’s not my fault also that he came to my restaurant every ing day. He was annoying but eventually I fall for him, it’s not my fault also. And last thing, I didn’t even know he was your husband Mrs Kim.”

 

I slammed the door close behind me, letting out a deep breath. Screw you Eric! Right now, you can go to the hell! And Mrs Kim is not going to be My Boyfriend’s Wife anymore, but My Ex Boyfriend’s Wife.

 

 

 

 

 

“Rosie!” Lisa’s voice echoed the entire restaurant. I gritted my teeth, this girl really wants me have a heart attack.

 

I raised my body from my long couch in my room. I walked down to the kitchen, seeing Lisa mumbled angrily with her hands at the side of her waist.

 

“What are you doing here Lisa?” I asked uninterested, I walked pass her to the kitchen, pulling my uniform from a locker beside the staircase to my room. I slipped on my white uniform around me, wearing it neatly. I buttoned on my chef’s uniform, on the left chest of the uniform engraved my name, Roseanne Park.

 

“Of course, I’m here to work, you fool.” Lisa said beside me, she had tailed me.

 

“Exactly, why are you here? In the kitchen, your job is outside there, as a manager restaurant not a chef”

 

“It’s still early Rosie, that’s why I’m here to drag you’re a*s off from slept off”

 

I rolled my eyes, but I appreciate it a lot actually. Lisa is my bestfriend well I don’t have a bunch of friends, I only attach to Lisa and Jisoo my assistant chef. I can say that they both are the only friends I have.

 

I have a restaurant named after my mother’s name, Michelle’s. (note: I actually don’t know Rosé’s mother’s name, so I made it up)

 

I have run this restaurant for 5 years, at that time I only 21, too young to be a chef I know but I’ve working my body through worst in Germany to learn cook, and variety of recipes from 11. It’s worth it though, I fulfilled my mother’s wish to have a child as a chef and that was me, well what I can do I’m the only child even though I like to paint.

 

“You know what Lisa, when I were not here, you have to run this restaurant by yourself. It would be all yours.”

 

I said sincerely, while I reach for my knife. I always say that to her, because lately I know that someday I wouldn’t be here anymore. Something might happen and I don’t know what is it. It just my instinct but I feel weird about it.

 

“Oh please, don’t say something like that Rosie, you ain’t going anywhere. You not planned something aren’t you?”

 

Lisa narrowed her eyes at me, I chuckled at her question. “Planned what? I didn’t Lisa. Believe me, I don’t even have any plan for my life.”

 

“You can get married if you want Rosie”

 

I rolled my eyes at the suggestion, “Married? Me?” I snorted, “After what happened with Eric, it’s going to take a long time to think about it. I don’t even want to get married”

 

“Well, Eric is noob

 

I raised my eyebrows at the choice of Lisa’s word. “And why is that?”

 

“Because he goes out with you when he actually has the most beautiful wife ever”

 

“It’s actually hurt Lisa” I scoffed, doing my job again.

 

My phone rung, I answered it without looking at the caller ID, “Hello”

 

“Come to my office now”

 

The call ended. I looked down at my phone’s screen, Evil . I rolled my eyes, and noted to myself always look at the caller ID before answering.

 

What else this woman want from me? I have clashed off with her husband for pete sake!

 

 

 

 

Well, this is déjà vu. I sat on the feather couch, looking at Mrs Kim that still doing her whatever job from the first I came here. And it still not finished, even though I literally sit here for an hour.

 

I cleared my throat, “Mrs Kim, if you’re busy, I think maybe we talk on other time”

 

“Just sit there, it’s up to me when I want to meet you or not”

 

This woman really do as she want. Hello, I’m also have a work here, tsk. I puffed my cheeks, slumped my back on the couch.

 

A woman dressed up with black coat formal attire, coming in Mrs Kim after. She nodded at Mrs Kim, “It’s showing”

 

“Okay, turn on the Tv” I looked over Mrs Kim nodding at the woman, must be her secretary. I turned to the tv that was on right now, knitting my eyebrows, Why the hell they wanted me to watch tv?!

 

“Miss Jennie Kim had filed the divorcement with Mr Eric Kang. The reason still unknown, but to everyone believes Mr Eric Kang may have cheat behind Miss Jennie Kim. Let we see public’s opinion about it”

 

The interviewer reached to a woman at a park, “No matter what, I still support Miss Kim, and hundred percent believe that Mr Kang was in fault”

 

I froze at my place, what was happening, Mrs Kim divorced with Eric?!

“So, you know now. Okay, let’s settle this fast, I want you to take responsibility.”

 

“B-but, this has nothing to do with me!”

 

Mrs Kim stared at me with straight face, “Did you lost your memory? You’re my husband’s mistress and because of you I filed the divorcement.”

 

“Well, it’s because your husband flirted on me! It’s your husband’s fault!”

 

I raised my voice at Mrs Kim, not fazing the latter at all. “Well, that’s I know. That’s why I had take all of his wealth and leave him with nothing. It was all belong to me anyway, I just took what mine.”

 

“So, I don’t have anything that belong to you, so you can do nothing like that”

 

Mrs Kim raised from her seat, walking around her table toward me. I stay frozen at the couch. I can see Mrs Kim’s curve at her waist, and her exposed white legs. Mrs Kim suited herself behind me.

 

“Of course you have.” Mrs Kim whispered at my ear, sending shiver to my spine with her warm breath.

 

“What is it, M-Mrs Kim?”

 

“…You” Mrs Kim walks back to her seat, sitting on it. “I want you to be my husband” I stared at her blinking, Mrs Kim seemed to think about her words. “I mean you’re a woman, so, my wife. I want you to be my wife”

 

I slammed the table in front us, stood up from my seat, “Are you crazy?! I’m not gay!”

 

Mrs Kim shrugged at me, “So am I”

 

“What if I don’t want to”

 

Mrs Kim looked at me with empty gaze, I realised how empty those eyes of hers. “You know what I’m capable to, Miss Roseanne. It would be nasty if your scandal with my ex-husband viral”

 

I gulped with her statement, she’s right, she can anything to me without knowing. Government is when it comes to money. In this world, money is everything. Just like how my life going to be now, I was sold to the most powerful woman in Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

I folded all my clothes and put it into my new wardrobe. Not only my wardrobe is new, my bed, my room, my bathroom all are new. I huffed looking around my so called new room. It was painted in blue-grey and hate to admit, blue actually my favourite colour.

 

Does she know my fav colour or it just a coincidence? I doubt it the former consider that this is her room. Maybe it was her favourite colour.

 

I looked around this big room, bigger than my house. Lie, I don’t even have a house, I just stay at my restaurant. I walked to the king-sized bed, it’s grey with white dots on it.

 

She must like grey.

 

“I see that you’ve finished with your clothes.”

 

Mrs Kim walked in from the room door, and came closer at me. She stood two feet from me. She crossed her arms on her chest, I stared at her up and down, sizing her.

 

She’s… actually short without her high heels on.

 

“So, like I said you going to take care after me, you going to serve on me breakfast and dinner. I have lunch at my office, and you leave your restaurant for good, is that clear?”

 

“Yes, I’ve left it to my manager” It’s actually happening then, I left the restaurant to Lisa’s hand.

 

Mrs Kim nodded, “You’re my wife, so, you can’t have relationship with other people, and only submit to me. Remember that, I warn you”

 

Well, that’s what happened, she forced me to married her for the responsibility. In this country, same- marriage is not illegal anymore. We just get married yesterday and no, we didn’t kiss or what. Just pure married and swore in front the priest. Now look at me, married with Jennie Kim, 34 years old. 8 years gap between us, sure not that far.

 

“I don’t understand why you not hire chef to cook for you”

 

“You’re the chef, right”

 

I facepalmed at the sarcasm. “So, anything else I need to do?”

 

“Yes, clearly, we have to sleep on the same bed and no objection to that” Mrs Kim said before left the room.

 

I sighed, I don’t understand why she needed me as her husband, I mean wife. Ergh, I’m a straight for pete sake. I dream for a husband not a wife. Screw my life! What the hell that woman think?! Married with the same , I doubt she’s gay, clearly, she loved her husband.

 

 

 

 

 

I served Honey Baked Chicken. Melt 1/3 cup butter with ¼ cup honey, 2 T. yellow mustard, 1 T. Curry Powder, 1t. salt, and pepper to taste. Pour over chicken parts and bake at 350 till golden brown, basting occasionally. Love this with fall squash and potatoes to slop up the drippings.

Next, Cheeseburger Soup. My favourite one, I don’t know how I can live without this recipe. And the side dish Quiche, this mainly quiche with beef and spinach.

The main dish for dinner today, I made spaghetti. Brown the beef, pour in a jar of sauce, and serve over noodles. This is simple main dish, but superb.

Lastly for drinks, I made carrot juices. I loved it, can’t blame me.

 

I still on my uniform, I served the dishes on a big dining table, with my professionality and charisma. I felt good out of sudden. I threw a tablespoon in the air, before serve a jar of drinks on the table. I catch the spoon on time in my hand.

 

“What a show”

 

I looked at the sudden voice, seeing Mrs Kim standing at the door frame in the kitchen. She was wearing a tight red dress and a black coat outside, her usual office attire. I smiled sheepishly, kind of embarrassing thinking that she watched everything.

 

“You’re back already, Mrs Kim” I stated the obvious, she looked at me amused.

 

 

“Yeah duh, and how many times I told you to call me Jennie no Mrs no Kim. Drop the formalities already, I’m your wife now.”

 

“Okay Mrs Kim” I said realising that I called her Mrs Kim when she gave me a look. “I-I mean, okay J-Jennie”

 

Mrs Kim walked to sit at her seat, at the end of the table and I sit beside her after pouring our drinks into two cups. I felt eyes staring at the side of my face.

 

“You’re quite pretty in your uniform. You look decent”

 

I gaped at the sudden compliment, looking at Mrs Kim awkwardly. I don’t know what to reply. “Thank you, I guess. You’re beautiful too”

 

Heck, what happened with me?! You’re beautiful too?! Did I flirt with her?!

 

“I know”

 

I scoffed, “So full of yourself. Can I eat now?”

 

“Eat what?” Mrs Kim asked me, with an innocent face. This is first time I see this side of hers. Usually, she always wore a tight face, with lack of smile. Right now, she seemed light, as she shows her true self.

 

“Eat the food, duh”

 

“I’m just joking, okay, let’s dig in”

 

We both start eating, I moaned with the deliciousness of the foods. Even though I cooked them, I still favoured with its taste.

 

I heard Mrs Kim at the taste, “It’s so good, I’m glad that I married to a chef” Mrs Kim smiled at me, I gaped at that, her smile like Cheshire cat smile.

 

Without realising, I blurted, “You should smile often. You look nice when you smile”

 

With just that words, Mrs Kim smile vanished. She put a straight face again. She looked over me, her eyes empty like always, “That’s the reason why I don’t smile”,

for a second I thought I saw something in her eyes. An emotion, but I can’t quite can tell it. I don’t like my assumption but it’s shown a fear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I sat on a seat with my laptop on my laps. I was at living room, sitting on a seat at a corner of the space. I huffed out air, I typed Mrs Kim name on my keypads.

 

“Jennie Kim, an only child, with unknown parents. She was adopted from a foster system in New Zealand. Her adoption was not quite well, as she was send to Korea at 11. After a year she stayed at foster system in Korea, she was adopted by a family. At first, her adoptive family gave reports to the foster but after a year, they stopped doing so. Those years, no one knows about Jennie Kim well-being.”

 

She was a foster kid? Her life was two times worse than me.

 

I looked over a wall-watch at the living room, it shown 12 o’clock in the noon. I turned off my laptop, standing up on my feet. I don’t believe I’m going to do this.

 

I made a lunch for Mrs Kim. Packing it neatly in lunch-box, I took it into my car. I drove to Mrs Kim office.

 

 

 

 

I walked inside her building, the entire tall building is Mrs Kim’s so it’s easy to just giving the lunch-box to a receptionist but no, I foolishly go to her office floor. What the hell am I thinking?

 

I smiled awkwardly at the sudden attention from workers, they must wondering why I, the wife of their CEO visiting her wife’s office.

 

I hold the lunch-box close to my abdomen. “Nice to see you again Miss Roseanne.”

 

I looked at Mrs Kim’s secretary, Brenda smiling at me. I smiled back at her, “Nice to see you too, and please just call me Rosie. Is Mrs Kim inside?”

 

Brenda gave a small smile to me, “She’s there but maybe you would wait for a little bit as she was kind of busy right now.”

 

“Oh, okay. I can have some times. But, isn’t this time almost reach lunch time already, she should take a bit of rest”

 

“There’s no rest for her, my dear. She is committed to her work, truly committed.”

 

I frown, committed until not eating? She needs to think of her health too.

 

I sighed, “Can I have a seat, Brenda?”

 

“Of course, you can”

 

I sat on a couch beside Brenda’s table and I found bunches of flowers at the table’s legs. “You have a lot of fans, huh” I teased referring to the flowers at her.

 

Brenda confused at my words at first but burst into laugh when she knows what I referred to. “Those are not for me Rosie.”

 

I knitted my eyebrows, “Then?”

 

“those are for Mrs Kim. She has a lot of fanboys Rosie, you need to know that you’re not married with ordinary person here. Jennie Kim is smart, beautiful, and rich. She was perfect.”

 

“mmm, okay. Can I enter for secs now? I need to give her lunch” I said dismissing Brenda’s words. I felt weird when I heard Mrs Kim has a lot of fanboys. Maybe because she’s married to me. Whatever, I need to give this lunch for her.

 

“I don’t think you should now” I saw Brenda was nervous, she was playing her fingers. I knitted my eyebrows, confuse at why she nervous.

 

“You okay Brenda? I mean why I can’t enter in her office?”

 

“There is a guest inside and Mrs Kim hated when someone intrude her meeting” Brenda said looking over me. She glanced at lunch box in my hand and sighed “Whatever happened, I’ll cover after you, let me inform first”

 

Brenda knocked Mrs Kim door office, “Mrs Kim, I’m sorry to intrude but your wife came, she wants to see you”

 

I heard some kind of noises inside like rustling and muffled voices. “Let her in”, Mrs Kim’s voice heard tiring from inside. After Brenda nodded at me, I enter Mrs Kim’s office.

 

I peeked inside, seeing Mrs Kim with a guy sitting in front her. I can’t see the guy because he was back-facing me. Mrs Kim gave me an unreadable face. It’s not her usual straight face but it looked empty and fearful just like her eyes.

 

“Rosie” I averted my eyes from Jennie to the voice’s owner. I know him, really know him, Eric Kang aka my Ex. Why the hell he came here?

 

“Rosie, I’m sorry” Eric walked at me, reaching for my hand but I pull it away. Eric sighed, “I’m sorry Rosie, I didn’t mean to lie to you, but I was serious when I told you that I loved you. I love you Rosie, I chose you over her. That’s why this happened”

 

So, that’s why Mrs Kim asked me to married her, so that I can’t be with Eric. Now, it’s make sense, but she didn’t need to do that, because I would never go back with Eric. He broke me apart and I can’t do that again.

 

I looked over Mrs Kim, seeing her playing with her fingers, she was facing down. I sighed knowing what I thought is true. Mrs Kim was afraid that I would choose to be with Eric. She must really love Eric.

 

I shook my head to Eric, “I can’t accept you Eric. We’re over, there’s nothing to fix. I… I don’t like you anymore”

 

Eric left me, walk out from the room with a sigh. I stayed for a while, interpreting whatever had happen. I walked to Mrs Kim. Mrs Kim looked stunning today not that she’s never is, because she always beautiful. Her dark brunette hair was combed neatly, her hair was shining and healthy. But, for the hair I was confident that my blond hair is more beautiful than her. Hehe, I got my spirit back, about my looks. Only for the hair though.

 

“Mrs Kim, I bought you lunch”

 

“Thanks, y-you don’t need to”

 

Did I hear it right? Mrs Kim stuttered? Now, this is not her. “Why are you nervous, why? Do you thought that I would accept him back. No Jennie, I wouldn’t. I have a wife now, so I can’t do that. Even anybody else asked for me to date them, I can’t do that anymore, because I have you now. So, don’t worry”

 

Sh*t, I don’t why I say that. Cringe!

 

Mrs Kim opened her lunch box that I bought, she smirked at me, “You sure do know how to make girl feel loved by. Anyway, thank you”

 

I smiled when I see Mrs Kim eating with a smile engraved on her face. Mrs Kim indeed is beautiful.

 

 

 

 

 

My life with Mrs Kim is pretty normal, like any others married couple… No, I lie, there’s nothing normal with our life, like right now, every time we sleep, she would kick me out from the bed.

 

What the hell?! She was the one suggested the idea to sleep in the same bed.

 

“Jennie! Can I at least get a peaceful sleep tonight?!”

 

Mrs Kim scoffed at me before back-facing me, make herself comfortable in the bed. She was literally conquered all the space of the king bed. For once, I slump myself into the bed, make myself comfortable beside her.

 

My front was touching with her back, I don’t care, she wanted to play, now let’s play! I put my arms around her, to get access of the space in the bed as much as I can.

 

“W-What are you doing?!”

 

“Sleep, of course”

 

“Get your hands off of me!”

 

“No, I won’t. I like this better” I said monotone.

 

“Tsk, you really know how to get onto my nerve” Mrs Kim whispered but I hear it clean and clear.

 

“Why? Did I make you nervous?” I smirked, enjoy it more than I realise.

 

“Mmm, kind of”

 

I didn’t know what to say anymore. My heart skipped a beat. Mrs Kim was never answer like that, she would always retort at me and declined all of my teases. Accepting my words never in her dictionary. I stay silent, hugging Mrs Kim from behind. Her back head was on my chest, she’s short anyway.

 

“Rosie” Mrs Kim called me with my nickname sending shiver into my spine. My name heard nice when she rolled it.

 

“h-hurm?”

 

“Thanks for married me”

 

I smile at how timid Mrs Kim said it to me. I wish I can see her face when she said that. I pulled her closer to me. Kissing her head when I thought she already sleeping.

 

“Don’t take advantage when I sleep!”

 

Oops, no she’s not sleeping yet. Hehe. She’s cute anyway. Remember when I said that I’m not gay, I take it back. Maybe I’m gay, I’m gay for Mrs Kim.

 

 

Fin~

 

 

Hey guys this is Chaeng1102. I just wanted to write this kind of story of Chaennie and I don’t remember to continue this to how many parts. But, if I have a lot of times I would. Right now, I need to focus to my continuing stories, It’s Still Her and A Straight Seductress.