My Boyfriend's Wife 2

My Boyfriend's Wife

I stared at the brunette in front me, standing in front a big mirror. She glanced at me, leaning at the door-frame. “You want something?”

 

I shook my head, staring empty at her while she was busy buttoning her blouse. “Jennie, can I ask you something?”

 

“What is it?” Mrs Kim walked to her wardrobe, roaming for her ribbon-tie.

 

“Why did you asked me to get married with you at first place?” I walked to the wardrobe, leaning at the side of the wardrobe.

 

Mrs Kim didn’t give an answer right away, I sighed looking at my toes. I’d coloured my nails last night. I didn’t hear any sound of Mrs Kim roaming her wardrobe. I faced up, seeing Mrs Kim stood frozen at her place in front of the wardrobe.

 

“I don’t want you to accept my husband Rosie”

 

“By married me?”

 

“Yes, if that’s the only way”

 

I heard Mrs Kim started to roam her wardrobe again. She pulled out a red ribbon-tie. She closed the wardrobe’s door, glancing at me before walk to the mirror again.

 

“Why did you ask anyway?”

 

“I just want to know”

 

I turned around, staring at her, tying her tie. “Did you still love Eric?”

 

Mrs Kim sighed, heaved out the air, she might doesn’t want to talk about it but I want to know. She stopped tying her tie, glanced at me “Yes, now stop asking me question, I might be late to work”

 

I shook my head, hurting of her answer. I don’t know where did I get the confidence but I walked to her. Pulled her facing me by shoulder, “You won’t be late. It’s still early, moreover who cares if their boss goes late to work”

 

I pulled away her hands from tying the tie, I replaced my hands on it. I expertly tied the tie, make it into ribbon. I wiped her blouses at shoulders, “Do you want me to make you lunch?”

 

“No, it’s okay”

 

I faced up, staring at her eyes, “Can I ask your permission?”

 

“What is it?” Mrs Kim averted her eyes, pulled back from my hold.

 

“I need to go out with my friends tomorrow”

 

“When will you back?” Mrs Kim slung her purse, she walked outside the room.

 

“I don’t know yet” I tailed after her.

 

Mrs Kim seemed to be thinking about it, she walked downstairs with me tailing after her. She wore her high heels, fixing her attire, “Yeah, maybe you could. But don’t be late.”

 

“Okay. I promise”

 

Mrs Kim’s phone rung, she fished out the phone from her purse. She looked at the caller ID, she stopped. Glancing at me for secs, then she turned away to her garage, “Hello”

 

I heard she answered the call, “I told you, I can’t. Come on, George I’m married for sake!” that was the last thing I heard before she gets into her BMW.

 

I watched Mrs Kim drove away with her BMW. I sighed, walking inside. I don’t need to get jealous.

 

 

 

 

I switched the channel over and over again. My mind corrupted with who’s George. What he wants from Mrs Kim?

 

I decided to drive around the city. I drove my car, onto the road. I pulled over to a park, seeing child play around with their parents. I smiled.

 

I got off from my car, decided to wonder around the park. I walked aimlessly, taking some fresh air. I need this. Freeing my mind from thinking about the certain brunette. I sat on a wooden bench at the side of the park.

 

I sighed with delight, finally my legs can get a rest. “You’re really beautiful miss”

 

A voice made me facing up, looking at a well-dressed man. He has white hairs, I think he coloured its. Blue eyes with glasses, long face with perfect jawline. He looked foreigner and everyone can tell that he got some face. He’s handsome, I meant.

 

“Thanks, but did I know you?” I don’t want to sound rude but a stranger intruded me, I didn’t like it much to hide that I don’t like his presence here.

 

“I’m sorry miss, did I interrupt you, I’m Brandon” He stretched out his right hand.

 

“I’m Roseanne” No matter how much I hate his presence, but I need to be civilized. I shook his hand.

 

“May I ask for a seat?”

 

I rolled my eyes at his well-mannered, “Just sit, this is free country”

 

“I like your humour” Brandon smiled, sitting beside me, on the bench. I hoped for him to be quiet but what did I hope for. Clearly, he asked to sit beside me, he would talk until we shared our numbers obviously.

 

“So, why are you here alone?”

 

“How did you know I’m alone?”

 

“Are you claiming that I can’t see if you’re alone or not?”

 

This guy stalked me or what.

 

“Yeah, I’m alone. I need some fresh air, getting out alone sometimes easing our mind.”

 

“That’s we agree.”

 

I thought I would hate to have a conversation with this guy, but unexpectedly I kind of enjoy it. He was well-mannered and has some humour. But still, we can’t just trust someone at the first meet.

 

“Roseanne, I actually know you”

 

“Wow, enlighten me, where do you know me?” I swore I never see him before.

 

“You’re Jennie’s wife. I went to your wedding” I noted that he called Mrs Kim by first name. They close.

 

“May I know, who are you? How did you know Jennie?”

 

Brandon smiled at me, pushed his glasses over his nose-bridge. “I was her friend from University at New Zealand. We just came here to celebrate her wedding and we concluded to get a package of vacation here”

 

“We?”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, actually I came here with my brother. His name is George. George Will”

 

I noted the name of his brother was same as the person that Mrs Kim was talking to. “Oh”

 

I lost at my words, Was it the same person? I mean how many more George Mrs Kim would know. It must be the same person.

 

“I’m glad to finally talk to you. At the wedding, we didn’t get to talk, it was hectic”

 

“Yeah, sure. I’m glad too, to know you.” We stood facing each other. Shaking hands.

 

“I guess, I need to excuse myself. Till we meet again”

 

“Oh, sure, and Brandon.”

 

“Yes?”
 

“Is George close with Jennie?”

 

Brandon smirked at my question. “Really close Roseanne. They were once in relationship, but I don’t why, they didn’t make it. Well, but I heard they were meeting again”

 

“What?” I whispered at my question, speechless.

 

“Come on Roseanne. We’re not innocence to get tied to one. We also know the you both get married forcefully. I meant, she forced you to marry her right?”

 

“Yeah…” I trailed with my words. So, the marriage is just for what? For her to torturing me? How could she do this to me?

 

“I meant we’re adults Roseanne, you know that she mad at you, by having affair with her former husband. She loved her husband a lot by the way, that’s why we kind of shocked at the news”

 

“Why you tell me this Brandon?”

 

Brandon’s smile face turned to a sad one. “I’m sorry Roseanne. But, don’t you think you should have a life too? Why you need to submit to her when clearly she doesn’t submit to you? I just felt sorry to you”

 

I stayed silence, not knowing what to say anymore. Brandon patted at my shoulder, “Just think about it. You can make a choice you know. This is your life. I can help you, just call me”

 

Brandon gave his number to me. I watched him retreating away from me. I sighed dejected looking at his card.

 

 

 

 

I laid on our bed after dinner. I’d brushed my teeth and was waiting for Mrs Kim inside the bathroom. My mind drifted again about what Brandon said to me.

 

What’s up with me? Why I got so effected by Mrs Kim?

 

“What’re you thinking about?” Mrs Kim asked me, with a magazine in her hands. She had lay beside me.

 

“Nah, nothing important.”

 

“Nothing important until you didn’t realise I’m beside you?”

 

I sighed, facing Mrs Kim, “Jennie”

 

“mmm?” She hummed with her eyes focusing on her magazine. I took the magazine away, getting a whining from Mrs Kim.

 

“Hey! My magazine!”

 

“Nope, focus on me” I said, holding the magazine high out of her reach.

 

Mrs Kim scoffed before landing on the bed again, waiting for me to continue. I put the magazine on a table beside the bed. “Would you mad if I met someone else behind you?”

 

Mrs Kim rose from the bed, I followed her. She looked at me like I have two heads. “Of course, I MAD! You Roseanne Kim! Don’t you dare”

 

I sighed hearing she called me with her last name. She really like to exclaimed me as hers. I wish I can exclaimed her as mine too.

 

What the hell am I thinking about?!

 

“No, I don’t make such a thing, I just asked.”

 

Mrs Kim crossed her arms over her chest, “You better. Don’t you dare to do that. You’re my wife Rosie, remember that”

 

“Why you did this Jennie?”

 

“What?”

 

I can’t hold this any longer. I need to let it out. This is my life, it’s too much for her to torture me like this.

 

“Why you control my life like this?! I meant why I can’t have a relationship when you can just enjoy your life without thinking about me! I need my life back Jennie, I can’t do this any longer”

 

People were right, someone who love more, would be the weaker.

 

“What are you talking about Roseanne?” Mrs Kim uncrossed her arms from her chest, she wanted to reach for me but I flinched.

 

“Who’s George?”

 

“What? Rosie, I don’t know what are you blabbering for”

 

“Just answer me! Who’s George?!”

 

Mrs Kim climbed off from the bed, I saw clearly that she was disappointed with my outburst. I watched her opened her door room, “Get out and leave me alone”

 

“As you wish”

 

I walked away from the room. Not even spare a glance at Mrs Kim. I sighed when Mrs Kim slammed shut her door behind me.

 

I walked downstairs, landing on a couch in the living room. I heaved out a heavy air. I need to ease my mind. I closed my eyes, hoping that I could sleep fast.

 

Before I could get engulfed in deep slumber, a heavy weight crawling on me. I opened my eyes heavily, and I swore I see Mrs Kim landed herself on my body.

 

She literally crushed onto me. “J-Jennie?”

 

“please just let me sleep” Her voice croaked softly on my chest. She had put her head on my chest. I felt her chest raised out and in. It was a steady rhythm that made me sleepier.

 

Her warm body on me made it worse. Then, I felt a cold hand crawled under my shirt, it gave me goosebumps as how cold it is on my skin. Another cold hand I felt inside my sleeve.

 

I sighed looking at Mrs Kim on me. Don’t want to make it hard, I let myself to sleep with Mrs Kim’s warm body on me and her hands inside my shirt became warmer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come one Rosie, can you just ask her she might agree with this. I mean, she can’t control you like that, we need you here” Lisa blabbered beside me. I was offed with mind thinking about this morning. I swore that I saw Mrs Kim sleep on me last night but I woke up this morning alone. It was a dream?

 

I sighed, slumped my forehead on the table in front us. “You don’t know Mrs Kim Lisa. If she says yes then yes, if she says no then no.”

 

Lisa tapped my shoulder, “We need you in this restaurant, this restaurant still is yours. Lot of our customers want you to cook again. Jisoo also seemed lost without you, you’re her Superior Chef.”

 

“Yeah, maybe I can try. Where’s Jisoo by the way?”

 

We three had agreed to hang out today, and Mrs Kim couldn’t say anything about it, I asked her before our argument last night.

 

“Yeah, you’re right, I’ve called her, and she said on the way for an hour ago. And she still not here!”

 

I raised my head from the table, looking at Lisa grumpily tapping her phone, giving Jisoo a message probably.

 

I looked around the restaurant, it’s still same, nothing changed after I left for a month now. A chiming sound from the main door, made me snapped to the door. There she is, Jisoo with dark long hair, perfect face with two eyes, one nose, one mouth. Her ears had been covered with her hairs maybe, just joking she has its perfectly.

 

“Sorry guys, I stuck with traffic” She said with her upper body bended, catching her breath.

 

“Stuck with traffic or stuck with Mr Right” Lisa said sarcastically, Lisa may has a mad issue, always grumpy. I shook my head with the thought. Mr Right is Jisoo’s boyfriend named Raguel, and because his name is difficult to remember for Lisa, she called him ‘Right’.

 

I don’t mind because Raguel and Right is commonly same, right. Can’t say the same thing to Jisoo though, she always argued with Lisa because of that.

 

“Stuck with traffic Lisa. And how many times I told you, do not call him Mr Right! It’s Raguel! R.A.G.U.E.L”

 

Told you so. I shook my head again when they’ve started World War III.

 

“So what, it’s same, start with R. And you can’t blame me, you chose to date with foreigner! Their names always hard for me!” Lisa shouted pointed to Jisoo angrily.

 

“So, how about the name of the person beside you, it’s western also but you can spell it alright! Didn’t have problem with that!”

 

Wo wo wo, why the heck I get involved with this?

 

“That’s because it’s been years we together, so I can say her name perfectly! And for your information, her name is not that hard because it’s same with rose! And one more thing, is up to me to call him whatever I want! It’s my mouth!”

 

I facepalmed myself with their irritably child’s behaviour. Before this fight got further, I need to stop them.

 

“Guys, stop it, we still have long journey to go. Now let’s go to a café! I want some coffee. Let’s go”

 

I practically dragged their asses together, to my car. If they don’t stop, this day might be a long day.

 

We pulled over to a café, we got off from my car, and enter the café. The smell of coffee beans attacked mu nostrils. The aroma of coffee always easing my mind.

 

I sat at a table beside window, at a corner of the café. I don’t like squeezing with people that’s why I preferred this place. “So, guys, what should we do today?”

 

I stared at them side by side, they’d been quiet in the car but thankfully they didn’t make scene here. “I don’t know, we can just have a movie at cinema like always” Jisoo said which got my and Lisa’s nods.

 

“Yeah, probably like usual” I agreed.

 

We chilled at the café for an hour, talking about nonsense before Jisoo started about my current life. “How about you Rosie? How your life?”

 

“Nothing special” I slumped my back behind, at the chair. “You know that I’m married to a woman”

 

“Yeah we know, and that woman is not an ordinary one. You married to Jennie Kim, at first I heard I don’t know what to say. It’s worst that her former husband was your boyfriend.”

 

Lisa nodded at Jisoo, agreeing her words. “It’s not just you guys, I also shocked with the request. I thought she was joking and now look at where am I”

 

“She must want to torture you, because being married to her means that you can’t have any relationship with others. It would be nasty if you got caught and, people might say the same to you as Eric. You know that Eric is being a worker at his father faculty but his colleagues always throwing remarks at him. Poor the man, but we can’t do anything about it.” Lisa explained, intrigued with Eric’s current life.

 

Who didn’t I mean, Eric is my ex. Why didn’t I realise at the first place that he is Mrs Kim’s husband. How would I know when Mrs Kim kept his picture hiding from media. Privacy they said. What privacy if my life became disaster like this.

 

“But it’s okay guys. Mrs Kim is not that bad, I can go out like usual”

 

“With her permission, that’s what you mean” Jisoo intruded.

 

I sighed knowing that it was true. “What can I do guys, it was my fault getting involved in her life”

 

Lisa tapped my shoulder, “But I think, it’s not that bad also, I mean she’s not controlling all of your schedule, right. She lets you free when she goes to work.”

 

“Yeah you’re right. Thinking it back, she never restrained me from doing anything that I like to except for the restaurant.”

 

“Just ask her, maybe she might give in” Lisa said for optimism.

 

I sighed before suggested to leave the matter behind. We drank our coffees, and went to a nearby cinema. I was really glad to be out with Lisa and Jisoo today. Leaving my life with Mrs Kim behind. Furthermore, I hadn’t say to them that I might take some like to Mrs Kim. I’m afraid for their opinions. Even though they’re my friends and I know they won’t judge me, but still, liking to a woman might questioning my uality.

 

Especially that woman is Mrs Kim. They both seemed to not that fond with Mrs Kim. The truth is I don’t even know what to do anymore with my life. Loving Mrs Kim might torture me more than it is.

 

“That’s the biggest lame movie ever” Jisoo exclaimed.

 

We all laughed, it’s true though. “Now, let’s get a drink”

 

I frowned looking at my wrist-watch, “But it’s late already.”

 

“What’s late, it’s still early Rosie. We always hang out until morning”

 

“But, Mrs Kim might get mad” I explained but they both didn’t seem liking to hear that.

 

“You’re not her slave to tell you this and that. You can have your own life, now let’s go”

 

 

 

Ended, we chilled at CC bar, this bar had been our favourite one. It’s not actually a bar, it’s more to a nightclub but I don’t want to use the word. I don’t like drinking alcohol but same thing can’t be said to Lisa and Jisoo. They both really like to get drunk, I grimaced looking at someone puked outside the club.

 

I sat at barstool, watching Lisa and Jisoo made a silly dancing together. I laughed when Jisoo tripped and get mad at Lisa.

 

A buzzed in my pocket averted my attention from my friends. I fished out the phone, seeing the caller ID. Evil

 

I answered it, with thumping chest, surely that she might got angry, “Hello”

 

I readied for my ear to be a victim to her scream but instead of loud voice, I heard a soft one, “Rosie, where’re you?”

 

“I’m sorry Jennie, I still out with my friends right now” I shouted to overcome the loudness of music inside the club.

 

“Are you at nightclub right now?” Mrs Kim’s voice growled.

 

“Y-Yeah, kind of” I know that, I’m in big trouble right now.

 

“Whatever. Just back home RIGHT NOW”

 

I didn’t get to reply when someone pulled me to the center of the club. I saw the culprit, it was Lisa and Jisoo obviously. I rolled my eyes, shoving my phone inside my jacket back.

 

“Guys, I need to back home”

 

“Nah, nah, relax Rosie, let us passed out first”

 

I sighed, but maybe they’re right. Why would I back home when I can enjoy myself. Mrs Kim wouldn’t even care about me with our argument last night, maybe I should take a rest with my life with Mrs Kim.

 

After dragging Lisa and Jisoo off from the club and send them to my restaurant that now Lisa’s. I went back home. Mrs Kim’s mansion obviously.

 

I parked my car inside the 10x10 garage. Inside had been parked with two sport cars, one is red and another one is black. What? Did you think that I can elaborate what kind of sports cars are these? I’m sorry, I didn’t even know what these cars are. I shook my head, what did Mrs Kim do, bought these sport cars. She didn’t even use its.

 

I spotted Mrs Kim’s BMW that usually she brought to work, Mrs Kim is home already? I glanced at my wrist-watch, “Sh*t, I’m way too late!”

 

I ran after closing the garage. I went inside the mansion, and closed the door quietly.

 

I peeked at the living room, seeing no sign of Mrs Kim, I sighed with relief. “I hope that she’d fall asleep”

 

I walked upstairs, went to our room. I opened the door quietly like a mist, shoved my head inside looking for Mrs Kim. I saw her, laying on the bed. I sighed, before enter the room. I closed the door quietly behind me.

 

My eyes focused to Mrs Kim that didn’t even move from earlier. “Maybe she’d sleep”

 

I whispered gladly. I took off my jacket throw it on a hooks hanger in the room. I entered the bathroom, brushing my teeth.

 

I closed the bathroom door quietly again, but it’s make a noise. I bit my lip, closing my eyes at the impact. I tuned behind and thankfully, Mrs Kim still sleeping.

 

I walked to the bed, staring at Mrs Kim’s face. “You’re really beautiful” I whispered. I squatted down, levelling my eyes to her face. I stretched out my right hand to her face.

 

Gosh, I really want to touch her.

 

My body froze when I heard a whimper from Mrs Kim. “No… please… don’t leave me”

 

I stopped my hand at the mid-way. Mrs Kim’s face scrunched with pain, sweats formed on her forehead, “I’m sorry…”

 

“Jennie” I called when I heard her breath slowing down, what the hell! She’s not breathing!

 

“Jennie!” Mrs Kim’s face straighten back to natural, but her chest stopped rising.

 

“Jennie wake up! Jennie!” I shook her with trembling hands, gripping her shoulders tightly. “God please, please!”

 

I ran to my jacket, shoving out my phone. “Hello please, emergency my wife!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What happened with her doc?” I asked when the doctor had treat her.

 

“Ehem, I’m Doctor Jeonghwi, your wife’s personal doctor.” I made face at him, introducing himself at this time is not appropriated. “I just want you to know me, because you need to call me if this ever happened again”

 

He gave me his personal number. I stared at the card in my hand before looking at him back, “Why she has a personal doctor?”

 

He cleared his throat, “Actually her sickness is nothing serious, but seeing this time, I might take back my words. She actually suffers from Autophobia, also known as eremophobia. It was an anxiety disorder, it shown fear to be alone. She had never got a call like this, she always kept her health at the best, that’s why I thought it was only a mere one. But, the incident today proved that it was a serious matter.”

 

I retreated on my spot, regretting all of my doings today. “This is all of my fault. If I don’t leave her alone, if I just back home earlier, this might not has happened”

 

“It’s not your fault Ms, you don’t know about it but please don’t do it from now on. You need to be always beside her, showing her that you always there.”

 

I nodded at the doctor. I sent Doctor Jeonghwi at the entrance door, before walking back at Mrs Kim on the bed.

 

I climbed on the bed, suiting myself sitting beside her on the bed, “Jennie”

 

“R-Rosie?” Her voice croaked, opening her eyes to stare at me. She looked so relief seeing me beside her. “You’re here”

 

“I’m here, sorry I’m late” I raised her upper body slumping onto mine. I hugged her dearly, shooing all her nightmares.

 

“Please don’t leave me” She whimpered putting her arms around my neck. I tightened my hold around her waist.

 

“I won’t leave you again”

 

This time I promise never leaving you again Mrs Kim. No matter how much you tortured me, I would always be beside you. Because I know, that actually you needed me more that I need you. 

 

 

 

Hi guys! Maybe I would make this into five parts something. I would upload whenever I’m free. Okay, bye @Chaeng1102