Threathened

Forever [My Version of Cinderella]

(Aaron's POV)

"Wake uo sleepy head!" Hebe cutely shouted with a big, bright smile on her face.

"I don't wanna! However you could help wake up." I rubbed my eyes.

"How?" She asked and made a confused look. I pointed at my lips. "Nope, how about I do this instead?" She kissed me on the cheeks. "Awake now?"

"To be honest, no!" I grinned.

"That's all you get, just to let you know..." Hebe pouted and turned away.

"Okay then, I'm awake!" I turned her around to look at me.

"Should we go out?" Hebe smiled.

"It's up to you." I stared at her beautiful shining eyes.

"Aaron! Lets go practice." Jiro came bashing in with Calvin and Chun. "Oh, sorry Hebe... Could we borrow Aaron just for a few hours?"

"Uh... Sure." She answered and looked down.

"Well, lets go Aaron!" Jiro yelled pushing me.

"Okay, where are we going?" I asked.

"Going to practice, what else?" Jiro rolled his eyes.

"Oh, practice what?" I asked again.

"Singing. We're going to sing with Hebe. Song is called 'Only Have Feelings For You' Chun smiled. "Could you stand up?"

"Wait don't we need Hebe then? I'll try to." I tried getting up.

"Aaron Yan Ya Lun!" I heard an angelic voice yelling. I turned back and saw my one and only Hebe running towards me with her father.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and smiled at the fact that she came.

"I had to come. My dad came too." Hebe puffed her cheeks. "Why are you trying to stand up when you're injured?

"Well could I try to stand up?" I asked looking at her face.

"Yeah, could he? We need him in the music video. You know the one you're singing with us?" Jiro begged.

"Okay then." She sighed. I got up and struggled a bit but made it to where I could stand up. 

"Try walking too!" The guys cheered me on. While Hebe was worried. I turn to look at Hebe. She then nodded.

"Should we start doing the music video since we already have the song?" Jiro asked Hebe's father.

"Sure, why not?" He replied.

"Come on Hebe. Lets get ready!" Jiro shouted being happy.

"But I don't want to." Hebe pouted and complained.

Everyone started lipsyncing inside the little building that's suppose to be a school. When everything was over I looked at Hebe and gave me a thumbs up.

"Hey, what was that we heard?" Selina and Ella came running with a girl.

"That was us." Jiro said with pride.

"Well, it ." Selina laughed. Then she turned serious and looked at me and Hebe. "Hebe, Aaron, Danson and Gui Gui are searching for you two." I was mad that Danson did all of this. Hebe must bescared from that bastard. I hugged her. She grabbed onto me tighter.

"Who's she?" Jiro asked.

"She helped us from Danson and Gui Gui." Selina answered.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Danson and Gui Gui wanted to know where you guys were. We didn't tell them so they took out a gun and tied us up. Luckily Rainie was there to help us." Ella explained.

"I see, well thanks for helping Ella and Selina." Jiro smiled at Rainie.

(Gui Gui's POV)

"Yeah, Danson! Such an awesome plan you had!" I sarcasically said.

"Wei! At least I had a plan!" He yelled.

*Ring*Ring*Ring*

"Is that your phone?" I asked.

"No." He answered. "Then whose?" He looked around.

"Wei, yea, I'll come." A little voice said. Danson stared at the bush then went there.

"Hello there, Genie." He pointed his gun at her. She stayed quiet.

"Only you?!" I yelled. "Get up!" I shouted.

"No, it's okay." Danson smiled.

"What?! Why?!" I exclaimed. '

"Shut up Gui Gui!" He yelled. "Genie, go and tell Hebe that she will be married to me, if she disagree to it, I will her her father and her loved ones.

"Oh, now I get it!" I smiled evilly.

"Genie, go now!" He pushes her as she runs off.

"So your plan is to threathen Hebe so you could be with her, and as if for Aaron, he is mine right?" I excitedly shouted.

"Sure, whatever." He walked back to his car as I followed. "You know where Aaron lives right?" He asked. I nodded. "Good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and subscribe please! Ah, I think I'm going to update this one for awhile^^ At least I have one reader that would love to read.

@SharShar thanls for reading ^_^ Wo ai ni!