Schemes

Forever [My Version of Cinderella]

(Gui's POV)

I didn't reply then left Aaron's house. "That's weird, Aaron's not home too!" I said to myself. "Maybe he's with Hebe." I said walking towards her house. When I got to her house, the door was opened so I just went straight in. In a room I saw blood, which made me get scared.

As I try to walk out something pulled me and asked, "Who are you?"

"I... I'm Gui Gui..." I studdered. I listened to his voice then finally recognized him. "Danson?" I guessed. He let me go.

"Have you seen Aaron or Hebe anywhere?" He sighed.

"No, I went o his house but he wasn't there." I said madly.

"Get back to school, I'll find them." He ordered.

"Wait, Ella and Selina are really close with Hebe, maybe they know where Hebe and Aaron are!" I exclaimed.

"Good, then you go ask where they are." He smirked.

"I already asked them, but they won't answer." I replied.

"That's why we make them tell us! Smart one..." He pushed my head. He grabbed me and left to school. "Okay, this is what you're going to do. You're going to scream out 'Help me!' okay? Most likely, they're gooing to come and when they do, I'll hide behind the door and come out unexpectly with a gun asking where Hebe is okay" He explained as I nodded.

"Okay, so when do we start?" I asked.

"Now" He answered and hid behind the door as planned. I looked in the hallway and saw Ella with her friends. I'm ready to scream now.

"Help me! Helllp~~" I yelled. They came running in.

"What happened? Are you okay?" They asked and looked around.

"Nothing and yes I am fine. However you're not." I smirked. Danson then popped out with the gun and threathened them.

"Where's Hebe?" He stuck it right out to their faces.

"Danson? Why should I tell you?!" Selina made a disgusted face.

"If you guys don't tell me, you guys will die one by one... In a painful way..." He glared to every single one of them.

"Wow! So scary! Even if you do kill us, you won't know where Hebe is! Ella smart mouthed.

"True, then maybe should we get your parents involved?" He smirked.

"Like as if you could!" She laughed.

"You think I can't do that?" He pulled out ropes from his pockets. Danson tied them all up except for one. The one that ran away.

"Genie! Run to Hebe!" Selina yelled. Rainie came in and saw everything.

"Rainie, come and help me!" I demanded her to help us.

"Gui Gui! Seriously, what's going on with you?! This is so not you!" She yelled feircefully.

"Whatever you say, are you going to help me or not?!" I asked almost complaining.

"No, not until I get my friend back!" She shouted and took out a safety pin and cut the ropes on Selina and Ella.

"Get them!" Danson yelled as a chill went down my spine. I chased after them but they were too fast.

"See what you did?!" He punched the wall.

"Wei! You're the one with the gun!" You could've stopped them!" I hit him on the arm lightly.

"Forget it!" Danson ran off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Subscribe please! ONG! can't believe Imma finish the fanfic! I'm soooo happy! Oh yeah btw it mught end like Butterfly Lovers. >.<