Tragic...

Forever [My Version of Cinderella]

(Danson's POV)

I let Hebe use my cell. I heard her leaving a message to him. Hm, the bigest tree in the park? I walked out of the house with my gun and walked to Aaron's house. I knocked on the door and he opened it. I punched his jawline then his stomach leaving him on the ground. He was struggling while I took a breath of air. He immediatly got up and punched my left cheek. I fell onto the ground. I was ready to take out my gun. "!" Aaron was panting for air. I smirked. Just then we heard a car.

"Aaron!" We both looked over and saw his buddy Jiro running towards us. There was two more people behind him. I immediatly took out my gun and aimed to Aaron.

"What are you going to do? Shoot me?" He smirked while I was too. "Scared that I have witnesses to put you to jail?"

"Should I be scared? After all, Hebe will be mine. Then after we get married we're going off to our honey moon where no one knows. So no, I'm not scared." I chuckled and accidently pressed the trigger and got his stomach. I started to run as soon as he fell onto the ground. "!"

"Why that !" Wu Zun ran after me while Calvin and Jiro took a look at Aaron. "I thought you weren't scared Danson!" I was still running.

"Wu Zun!" Jiro yelled. He stopped while I glanced back. I was still running. While I was running I felt pain on my head. Something hard was thrown at me. I touched the back of my head, blood. I ran all the way back home and as soon as I got there I went to the bathroom trying to find some aid for this.I checked Hebe's room and saw her sleeping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hebe's POV)

Before Danson came I disguised a pillow as me and climbed out the window to see Aaron. "Aaron, please wait for me." I said out to myself while running.

(Aaron's POV)

"Aaron! Aaron! Stay awake!" I heard Jiro and Calvin yell. 

"I...I'm cold you guys." I breathed heavier than before.

"Calvin, call Hebe!" Jiro shouted. "Aaron you're going to be okay!" Jiro put his hand over my stomach. I screamed in pain. 

"No! Don't call her! I don't want her to get more worried." I said with energy. Callvin put down his cell. "I don't think I could make it you guys..." I said weakly.

"Aa...Aaron? Wh.. What happened to you?" Hebe came and took Jiro's spot. "How could he be so cruel?!" She was crying.

"Don't cry Hebe..." I wiped off her tears. "You're so warm..." She held my hand. The guys came and took me inside the car. Hebe was besides me, holding my hand. Great another... trip to the hosipital.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG! What's going to happen?! Aaron don't die!!! *sniff sniff*

Comment and subscribe! I'm thinking about ending on the next chap...