Deal

Forever [My Version of Cinderella]

(Hebe's POV)

"Hebe!" Genie shouted while trying to catch some air. "Danson... He... He said if you don't get married to him... He said he will go after all of us... Especially your father and Aaron!"

"What, is this true?" Aaron asked looking furious. Genie nodded. Tears came down my cheeks... What if... I'll never get to see Aaron anymore? I stayed quiet and wiped my tears away. Aaron came and hugged me. "Everything's going to be okay Hebe. Now that I've found you, I'll make sure you will be safe." 

"Hebe, lets go home... It's getting late." Dad said.

"Ba, we can't go back... Remember?" I said breaking our hug.

"Uh...How about you guys spend the night at my place?" Aaron offered.

"Sure, why not?" Dad smiled at Aaron.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to Aaron's place I knew something was fishy but I ignored it. Just right when we got in... We saw Danson and Gui Gui. "I came here to do no physical harms... Just not yet." He smirked.

"What is it Danson?!" Aaron shouted.

"Okay a deal...  The deal is about you staying away from Hebe forever because we will be wed and I won't hurt my soon to be father in law." He answered.

"What if I don't?" Aaron smirked now.

"I'll do anything to be with her." He stood up. "I'll give you three days to decide. In three days I will be back."

"Why you little..." Aaron grabbed him by the collar.

"No Aaron! Danson... I accept." I cried.

"Good then tomorrow is our wedding day... Without Aaron." Danson came closer to me and pushed Aaron away from me.

"Hebe... Why did you accept?" His beautiful eyes were getting red and watery.

"I'm sorry Aaron, I had no choice." I said trying to go and hug him but Danson pulled me back.

"You heard her... She had no choice." Danson took me to his parent's house and talked about the wedding.

"Ba, Hebe accepted that we do the wedding tomorrow." He told his father.

"Hebe, did you really accept the proposal?" Danson's dad asked happily. "You two go and get some rest for tomorrow."

"Okay" Danson nodded and smiled at me and took me to the extra room.

"Danson... Could I use your phone?"" I asked with hope.

"To do what?" He asked suspiciously getting out his cell.

"Aaron... For the last time... Please?" I begged.

"Okay, don't be on it too long." He smiled for the first time and handed me his cell then left.

I dialed Aaron but he didn't pick up. "Wei... Aaron tomorrow if you want to meet me for the last time... Meet me at the park where the biggest tree is at." I left him that message hoping for him to come tomorrow.

(Aaron's POV)

I looked at the phone and let it ring.  When it ended, there left a voicemail. I listened to it then suddenly called Jiro and the other to come over. I got ready for what's tomorrow. I'd rather die.. Then see them get married.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Comment please! Subscribe as well! OMG what's going to happen? Idk LOL continue to read on or try to figure it out!^^