Kidnapped?!

Forever [My Version of Cinderella]

(Hanwei's POV)
I went to Danson's room.

"Danson, open the door."I said knocking.

Danson opened the door and I entered.

"Danson, I'm letting you know first."I sighed,"Your dad and I have cancelled your engagement with Hebe."

His eyes were big as he looked at me. He grabbed my collar and held me up.

"Why, you old man! Why did you?!"he quetioned.

(Hebe's POV)

I heared something going on in Danson's room so I went to check. As I went in I saw my dad up on the wall held by Danson's hand.

"Danson, what are you doing?!"I yelled as I tried to get my dad down. Danson pushed me and punched my dad. My dad's eyes were closed and he was really bloody. I ran to my dad and put my fingers on his neck to see if he was still alive.

"Danson! Why did you do this?! He never did anything to you!"I yelled as I hit him.

Danson then pushed me onto the bed and got some ropes. I screamed for help but it seems like no one could hear me.
Danson tied me then put duck tape over my mouth.
He then carried me to his car and started driving.
All I could see was the stars outside and all I could think is how to get out in this kind of problem.
An hour later Danson stopped driving and then he carried me.

(Aaron's POV)
When I got out of that girl's house I laid down on the grass looking at the stars from above. When I look at the stars they remind me of Hebe. While I was looking at the stars a car stopped out of no where. A guy came out with a girl that was tied. I got up and hid behind the car and saw exactly who it was. I ran up to Danson and punched him. While he was down I untied Hebe.

"Aaron!"Hebe said hugging me tightly.

"It's okay now lets go."I tried calming her down.

Danson got up and took out a gun.

"Where do you think you're going with Hebe?!"Danson yelled pointing the gun at me.

"Hebe, stay where you are and don't move."I whispered to her.

I quickly ran to Danson and try to take his gun but instead I grabbed his arm. The gun was under my right leg. Danson got a hold of it and pulled the trigger. I got shot but after that I got the gun. I put it down then punched Danson until he was unconcious.

"Aaron, you're bleeding!"Hebe screamed.

"I'm okay"I coughed.

Hebe tore off a piece of her jacket and covered my wound. When I tried to walk I just couldn't so Hebe helped me up. Hebe called the police and they came immediatly. When the police arrived Danson woke up and started running. They took us to the hospital. I got into the ER when we got in.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment please^^