10 years ago

Forever [My Version of Cinderella]
ello ^_^ i hope u comment in plz read
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heb's POV (Point Of View)

I'm alive today because of a boy that I've met 10years ago in a hospital when I was 8 years old. My mom died when i was 5 years old. 2 years after, my dad remarried. My stepmom would force me to do things for her when my dad went to work. Sometimes she would even beat me, if I made a mistake, I've told my dad what she does to mebut he wouldnt listen. My birthday is tomorrow and i knew it was going to be like every other day. When I woke up. I saw a note that said,

Dear Hebe,
Sorry that daddy couldn't be there for your birthday but look in the box and enjoy your birthday. If you need anything call me.
-Daddy

I looked in the box and there was a neckalace that had birthstones. I put it on and glared at it for a long time until I heared,"Hebe where are you! Come here and do your job this instant!" As soon as i heared her I ran downstairs."What is it stepmom?" I asked looking at my neckalace. She glared at me and coldly asked,"What is that you have around your neck?" I then looked away from my neckalace then into her furious eyes. I tried to Put my neckalace inside my shirt but she got a hold on it. I was fighting for my neckalace and answered,

"I got it from my dad for my birthday!"

She was so strong that she ripped it off my neck. As she pushed me, i fell and bumped into a table with my head. I felt my surroundings turning black. Everything felt weird, so I closed my eyes.

"Mom please don't leave me alon!" I called out while waking up.

Hebe it's okay, it's okay." I heared my dad say.

I looked at my surroundings and I noticied that it wasn't home. I questioned,"Where am I daddy?"

"You're in the hospital, Hebe I-" I broke his sentence,"Daddy, it's okay I just want some time alone."

*Ring Ring Ring* As my dad picked up his cellphone and was done talking on the phone he said,"Hebe , daddy-" I pretended to sleep, so he kissed me on the forehead and left. As soon as he left, I opened my eyes and saw curtains. I opened it and saw a little boy around my age alsleep. I was bored so I fell asleep.

The next morninghe was awake and was looking at me. I woke up and said,"Hi I'm Hebe and you are?"

"I'm Aaron what are you here for?"he asked.

"I got in here because I think I bumped into a table with my head. What about you?

"Oh, I got hit by a car while chasing after my mom."Aaron said looking down."It's my 9th birthday today. I waited for my mom to come but she didnt.She left to Europe instead."

I told Aaron about my life. About how my dad always works and my stapmom would always abuse me. I also told him about my mothers death. I told him everything bout my life. He told me to move on with my life and enjoy more of it. Days passed and as it did, we got closer and closer. I was enjoying more of life now when I'm with Aaron. I don't want to leave him. My head was feeling better and Aaron is almost good as new.

"Hebe" I heared my dad say, you're getting better and in two days I have to go to the U.S. You have to go."

I thought for awhile if I go to the U.S. I'll have to leave Aaron.

"Daddy, I dont want to go."I said staring at my dad.

"Hebe you have to and you don't want daddy to lose daddy's job right?"my dad sighed

"But daddy you own the company can't you send someone instead?"I questioned.

"No Hebe we have to go okay and I have a meeting now so I have to go now." my dad said in a rush tone

My dad left and I don't want to leave Aaron. How am I suppose to tell Aaron that I'm going to leave? I cried siliently then Aaron came in.

"Hebe what happened?" Aaron tried comforting me.

"Aaron, I have to go to the U.S. with my dad."I said trying to calm down. I could see his reaction from happy to sad.

"Hebe, I don't want you to go." he said as his eyes were getting teary.

"Aaron, don't you think that I don't want to go top?"I said as tears were coming down.

"When are you leaving then?" Aaron said as tears start to escape his eyes.

"I'm leaving two days from today."I sighed

"Okay then." Aaron said calmimg down,"We should make a promise to find eachother one day okay."

It was time for me to leave. My dad came to take me. Before I leave to the U.S. I went to see Aaron first.
"Aaron, I have to go now and I want you to have this."I said to him taking off my neckalace and handling it to him. He took it then hugged me tightly.

"Hebe, I promise I will find you one day."Aaron cried.

"I hope so too Aaron."I cried with him. Then I went and kiss Aaron on the cheek.

"Hebe, lets go to the airport."I heared my dad say. As we went to the airport my dad greeted a family.

"Hebe, this is the Tang Family." my dad introduced,"We'll be spending time with them in the U.S."

"Hi I'm Danson."I heared a boy my age.

"I'm Hebe."I said looking at the ground. As we got to the airport I noticed that stepmom wasnt here with us so I questioned,"Daddy where's uhmmm stepmom?" He had a surprised and sad face on then answered,"Hebe, lets say I don't want you to get hurt so I let her go." I looked at him a little happy then got my words out,"Oh, daddy you didn't have to."

"Hebe, I had to and I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you." my dad sighed.

"Hey, Hanwei! Are you coming or not we're going to miss the flight." Danson's dad yelling from across the street.

"Okay, we're coming!" my dad yelled back. When we got in the airplane Danson kept on bothering me or he would complain alot. A few hours later we arrived in California.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
more to come enjoy hope to get more comments ^_^

"I promise." I said