Falling

The Woman From One Winter Night

!!LONG NOTE. PLEASE SPEND SOME TIME TO READ!!

I know I've been updating less and less for all of my stories, I'm truly sorry for that. I've been so darn busy with school and what - not, History is just outrageous with unnecessary works. I have depression, too, which greatly affects me mentally and the past few weeks I've been so emotional with everything, it's so frustrating. I get weary a lot even when I'm not doing anything, and confused doesn't even explain my life right now. Please understand my struggle, I would love to update much often, but I can't help myself. Can you guys drop more comments than usual? Just talk about the story, I always anticipated comments the most. 

Also, I sometimes would write with a heavy mind, which are often a bad decision because my writing turns out like trash and I could care less then and would just publish it. When I do this, it's simply because I have no escape from my own mind and the society. So whenever you read a chapter in any of my stories that maybe contains sudden scenes and unusual writing styles, that means I didn't write it with a clear thinking and forgot the supposed plot and storylines. I'm not the best author, but I'm a competence reader, I fought for writing for a good 4 years before my depression reached a whole new different level, and that was it. I gave up on writing. 2018 was a year of ignorance for me. I thought I was getting better, I didn't touch the keyboard or the pen to write the whole year like the absolute moron I was and partly still am. I've had everyone close to me telling me I would never make it as a writer because it's rough job and pushed science and math into my face instead. 

I want to keep writing. I want to, and I want to know if you guys will be there until I get bored of writing, if I ever? :)


"-then aunt Sunny slapped aunt Yul at the back of her head and they started arguing, aunt Soo got us some popcorn and we spent 30 minutes watching them, that was our movie " Yoona enthusiastly story tell to Taeyeon with a wide smile

Taeyeon on the other hand, was bewildered. She flashed an awkward smile to Yoona and the rest of the girls, who apparently shares the same enthusiasm as they look at her with huge eyes. What was she supposed to be doing with this uncommon situation?

"Hah! And let me guess, Yul lose? " it was more of an over - confident statement rather than a question, did Taeyeon mentioned Jessica was in the middle of them all, sipping on wine with the same huge eyes as she listened to Yoona's ranting? She's one of the children.

"Aunt Yul sure lose, mama " Tiffany answered with a smirk of her own

Taeyeon as if realizing for the first time, how similar these two actually are when they send each other their trademark smirks. Evil, she told you.

"Aunt Soo cooked for us afterward, and aunt Hyo came a little late but she made us dance, it was fun like always " Seohyun explained next, appearing more calm in sense than her sisters

"AWW MAN! I want to dance, too! " Jessica went and whined like a beaten up kid, pouting naturally as she glared down at her wine filled glass

Taeyeon had to chuckled at that. The grown up woman could pass as another one of the girls.

"Aunt Hyo said she wants to dance with mama, too " Little Soojung offered cutely, more innocent than not.

Jessica beamed "Oh she would, we haven't had a dance showdown for quite awhile! " 

"You dance? " Taeyeon can't help but asked

Jessica look at her with sparkling eyes, and a smile so innocently wide. She fits the description of a child when given with her favourite candy bar. Adorable.

"I do! Me, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung took dance classes for a good 7 years together. I love dancing like I love singing, oh, and I took up vocal classes for the same amount of time, too! That one I take with Sunny " Jessica informed 

Taeyeon raised her brows at this newly acquired information.

"Sounds like it's a huge part of you, you must be a really good performer " Taeyeon commented, a little eager to know, she'd always loved watching performances.

Jessica's smile faded a little. But she make it up perfectly.

"Yes, I was. I never pursue a professional career as a performer though, I loved business just as much, and I turned out to be a very compliance leader in the industry, my business was booming and I make good fortune after 2 years in " 

Taeyeon listened attentively. She realized how ignorant she was of her now, wife life.

"Mama, mommy, can we go play? " Tiffany suddenly asked

"Of course, honey. Be down for dinner later " Taeyeon take the initiative to answer her, the 4 girls beamed and immediately ran off to play somewhere that is not inside the living room

Taeyeon shift back her attention towards Jessica.

"Tell me, more, about yourself, Jessica.. " she requested lowly, the atmosphere around them somewhat became honest and real, like feelings when we let loose.

Jessica blinked at her. They weren't sitting far from each other. They were face to face, both had their knees drawn to their chests, and their toes touching.

"I.. hate cucumber. A lot, do not ever, ever bring it anywhere close to me- " the Jung started after a few seconds of seemingly unknown argument with herself, and Taeyeon had to laugh a little with her opening topic

"I like to travel, I often take the kids along with me, and soon, I'll be taking you with me, too " 

"I do soccer, and I also practise kick boxing ever since I was a young child "

"I love sleep. I can sleep while standing up, in the bathtub, during works, it's a specialty, and I can't be anymore proud "

"I listen to mainstream music the most, and I play the piano "

"I've known Hyo, Yul, Soo and Sunny for almost half of my life, we're good buddies "

Taeyeon listen and listen. She noticed all the little things about Jessica while she was talking. The glints in her eyes, the unconscious smiles, the wrinkles in her eyes corner when she grins, her hands moving along with as she talk. This woman before her, so normal. So unpredictable. So unexpected. Imperfect and beautiful.

"You have a good life " Taeyeon commented 

Jessica beamed. 

"I do! And now you're part of it, of this. You're part of my good life " Jessica mused, unexpectedly taking Taeyeon's hand in hers, it oh so lovingly

Taeyeon was astonished. 

"I've never had a good life before.... " she muttered, eyes down cast, a sad expression decorates her beautiful youthful face

"You do now... -" Jessica inched closer and engulfed her in a warm embrace, Taeyeon give into her warmth, circling her own arms around the woman's middle resting her head on her shoulder "-I'll give you a wonderful life.. "

And when Jessica kissed her crown with the utmost care, and Taeyeon closed her eyes in spite of the moment, they felt it, both of them. A wonderful moment. 

"I'll love you until I can't no more... "

-

"Dinner was delicious, mommy!  " Yoona said, grining widely, this kid absolutely loves food

Taeyeon smiled happily at her

"Thank you, Yoong. Kids, put your plates in the sink and wash your hands. And be sure to brush your teeth first before doing anything " 

"Okay, mommy!  "

The four sisters did as told and rushed back upstairs to brush their teeth, and maybe play next. 

Taeyeon collected the remaining dishes and was ready to wash it, when a pair of strong, delicate arms found themselves around her petite middle. She'd come familiar with it. 

"Need my help? " Jessica's voice was low and dangerously y as she muttered to her ear

Taeyeon swallowed hard. 

"Not really, there's not much to clean. You've finished your phone call? "

Jessica hummed, to involved in her wife's warmth to pay much attention. 

Taeyeon continue her work while secretly enjoying this intimate moment. Jessica swayed the both of them lightly, the house was mostly soundproof, meaning they couldn't hear the children from upstairs. With the silence and this appreciative moment between them, it is safe to say that Taeyeon deny not of her growing fondness with this little outcome that is her new life. 

"Is it gonna be any longer? " Jessica's question was muffled as she was nuzzling into the nest of Taeyeon's neck very comfortably 

Taeyeon chuckled. She wiped the last plate and placed it aside before drying her own hands. 

"I'm done.. " she muttered fondly, grabbing onto her wife's hands (it's getting easier to say that) and turning around to face her

Jessica goes back into nestling herself in the crook of her wife's neck, wrapping her possessively in her arms. Taeyeon was amused. She reciprocate the hug and hummed into the woman's ear softly. Her back pressed against the sink counter.

"Tired? "

"Hmm... The office called... I have urgent meeting tomorrow morning, and they told me some news, not so good ones... I think I'm getting a migraine.. " Jessica croaked, huffing slightly in annoyance 

Taeyeon kissed her crown so naturally. She's getting so accustomed to this. 

"Don't think to much about it... You just need a good rest, and I'm sure you'll tackle the problems well tomorrow.. " Taeyeon consoled her softly, caressing Jessica's light tresses soothingly

Jessica sighed in satisfaction to the thoughtful gesture. 

"Yeah, maybe I do... " she agreed, before pulling away to look into her wife's fond gaze

"Let's go to bed early tonight? The kids can handle themselves from here, Tiffany and Hyunnie usually manage themselves " Jessica said, hopeful 

Taeyeon giggled 

"Okay "

Jessica beamed. Without warning she lifted her wife's up and supported her weight in a bridal pose. Earning a surprised yelped from the said 'bride'.

"I gotta treat my woman for being so supportive " was her only words as she thrive coolly towards their bedroom

 

Taeyeon was blushing a bit, but she laughed anyways. 

Oh yes, she think she's falling. And she's falling fast. 

-

The long note was actually from months ago LMAO. But it's true, I've just abandoned this in draft list for quite some time now and forgot it exist Sksksksks. 

COMMENTS, VOTES AND SUBSCRIBES.