Am I Kidnapped?

The Woman From One Winter Night

I'm not consistent, am I? Whatever idea about making this a one shot just flew out of the window. I SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME.


Taeyeon was hopeless when she come home to her under paid apartment just to see 2 big bags of hers sitting outside. It happens when you have not been paying rent for 6 months. Taeyeon couldn't even feel sympathetic to herself, life has not been good to her many times after all.

So she kind of just move on with life. 

Which what exactly result to her being in this isolated park at midnight, during winter. 

Taeyeon sighed lifelessly. Her mind was blank, she don't even know what to do anymore.

There weren't any snow, yet. It's only early winter, but winter is still winter. Taeyeon wouldn't mind freezing to death by tomorrow morning.

She found a bench after a while, she decided to just sleep here. Not like there's any other choice, for her, there's none.

She sit there for hours. Or it feels like hours to her, both bags by her side. She's been staring into spaces for so long. 

What did she ever do to deserve this life? This horrible life. Abandoned since she was 5, the orphanage was ty, she had immediately get out of that hole the moment she turned 18, worked multiple of jobs from waitress to part time cafe singer, cleaner, and even construction worker, which required her to hand out food and drinks to the other male workers. At least those construction workers treated her like a little sister. She had to live on the streets the first few months, before eventually finding that under paid apartment. 4 years later, and finally she's kicked out.

"Taeyeon blinked once. "God.. just let me die already.. " she whispered desperately to the night sky

She was wearing a thin flannel that covered her not so thick sweatshirt within. It did nothing to keep her warm. But she was numb.

Then, the strangest thing happened.

A woman, out of nowhere just came up to her. Taeyeon looked up to the standing woman. She was covered in some obviously expensive clothing, she looked down at Taeyeon with unreadable eyes. It was a little dark in this area, Taeyeon couldn't see her face clearly, except for her blonde hair that resembles Elsa's.

"UH, can I- Whaa! Yah! What are you doing! PUT ME DOWN! " the stranger suddenly just, kind of, hoisted her up with one hand and hang her on her right shoulder like a potato sack, and then she grabbed both of her bags with the other hand (which is hella admirable, those bags are BIG and heavy) Taeyeon who was struggling to get off her back, by hitting her and wiggling her small body around figured that she couldn't fight this woman strenght after 5 minutes. So she just gave up and hang there like a doll. 

Sometimes later she heard the woman opening a car door. She also heard her bags being thrown, and the door closing. And then another door opened, that was when the woman bend down and.. gently put her down on a leather seat, put the seatbelt on for her, and then even discard her own long coat to covered her small frame. Taeyeon was speechless. What just happened???

The woman get inside the car herself after that, start the car, turn on the heater and just drive off. No words.

Taeyeon was left agaped. She stared at this strange woman beside her, and for the first time she saw what she looks like.

To beautiful to be human and to handsome to be a female. 'Is that even fair? ' she thought

"Who are you..? " she truthfully asked

The woman side glanced her, a small smirk doning her handsomely beautiful face.

"I'm Jessica, I know you're confused and maybe a little scared - 'A little?! ' - but I mean well.. I just.. don't know how to handle things that is not work so I kind of just kidnapped you, sorry " the stranger, Jessica, lightly stated, even chuckling as if kidnapping people is no big deal

Taeyeon stared at her, bewildered

"...where.. are we going? " she cautiously asked, biting her lips, this is all to fast

Jessica looked at her for a brief moent, a beautiful smile on display, and Taeyeon saw her sincerity

"Home " it was the first time in so many years that Taeyeon ever feel this warm.


Kim Taeyeon didn't know what to make out of this situation. But what's for sure is that, she's currently in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by tall trees and dark road. The woman who apparently, admitted, she had kidnapped her, was silent the whole time. They've been driving for the past 45 minutes.

Nervously, she asked "Where.. are we headed, exactly? " her quiet voice breached the silence

Jessica side glanced her. "Nervous, aren't we? This may look like a suspicious road to hell on earth to you, but chill down, this land and forest are my property "

Taeyeon was blank, mind and soul. "What? "

Jessica chuckled, clearly amused.

The car took a turn, and Taeyeon saw bright lights. 

"We've arrived " Jessica announced lightly, turning the engine off and get out.

Taeyeon has agaped. She then immediately rushed out after Jessica, who opened the back door to take her bags.

Taeyeon was almost speechless. It was a mansion. A luxurious mansion made of woods and glass, even at first glance, Taeyeon has never felt anything more like home. It was elegant in design, warm and cozy looking, it looks lively.

"Let's go? " Jessica's distinctive voice interrupted her thought, she didn't realized that Jessica was already standing beside her, with both her bags in her hands.

Taeyeon followed the woman's steps as she headed towards the house like a lost puppy. 

Stepping her foot for the first time inside the house, she instantly feel at home. She don't even know what.

"Welcome to your new home " Taeyeon looked at Jessica, perplexed.

Jessica flashed an assuring and warm smile, however. Taeyeon didn't know what to make out of that smile, but she found it like a motivation she needed.

Then, there was footsteps. Running footsteps. Quite.. many of them.. ? 

"Mama! " a cute, excited voice cheered, followed by another, and another.. and another...

"My babies! " Jessica called back, joy clearly resonate from her tone, she went down on one knees with arms wide open, and a smile so wide.

4 little girls literally crashed into her as she wrapped her arms around them, since they were small, they fit.

Taeyeon was more bewildered than not.

"How's you girls been doing all day? Did you give your aunts any trouble? " Jessica asked cutely, kissing each one of the girls' cheeks lovingly

"Nope! Aunt Hyo and aunt Soo made us delicious foods, and aunt Sunny teach us some games! It was so fun! " the first, and the oldest girl it seems, told her mother enthusiastly

"Really? Did you take good care of your baby sisters, Fany, honey? " Jessica enquired, her smile as bright as ever

"Yes! Yoong was easy to handle when there's food, aunt Soo handled her more so I didn't have to do the hard labor. Hyunnie is of course an angel! Soojungie clings to me every now and then, but she played with aunt Sunny a lot on her mobile phone " Fany, as Jessica had addressed her, explained with a beautiful smile of her own, which got Taeyeon staring for a good 3 seconds.

"I ate a lot of sushi today, mama. Aunt Soo made it herself! We have plenty of leftover too, for you! " the tallest kid exclaimed, this one was a beauty too

"Yoong didn't eat to much, right? You'll get stomachache if you do " ah, so this one is Yoong

"No, aunt Soo said you might kill her if she gave me to much, I don't want her to die so I controlled myself " Yoong said, which got Taeyeon to face palmed hearing her rather witty answer

Jessica grinned proudly, patting her daughter's head saying 'That's my himnae '

"Welcome home, mama " another girl, about as tall as Yoong, quietly greeted her mother, she seems like a quiet kid, a small smile etched on her pretty baby face

Jessica's eyes softened seeing this one, and Taeyeon thought that Jessica have her own way of treating each girls with their diverse personality, which Taeyeon recalled from the first two. 

"I'm home, Seohyunnie, Fany unnie said you're an angel today, that's my baby girl "

Seohyun, Taeyeon assumed to be her name, smiled cutely upon receiving her mother's praise.

"Mama, Jungie helped Hyun unnie tidy up the beds today! " the youngest it seem, informed delightfully

Jessica chuckled, flicking her daughter's cute little nose playfully

"That's amazing, Soojung! Did Hyunnie taught you well? " 

"Yes! Hyunnie is the best! " with that being said, Soojung enveloped her older sister in a bear hug, Seohyun giggled

Jessica eyed her daughters with gentle care and love. "You guys has been a good kids all day, I'll rewards you this weekend, who wants to go out? " Jessica exclaimed, raising her hand as cue

The four little girls started jumping in pure excitement, cheering like kids do.

And soon the five of them fall into a loop of questions and answers, smiles doning their faces.

Taeyeon found it as such a beautiful sight. Althought she was a little sad, she wished her parents didn't abandoned her.

Jessica soon realized that she was forgetting something. She instinctively look at Taeyeon, who catched her eyes and offered her a small smile.

"Baby girls, I have someone to introduce to you guys " Jessica announced, standing up on her feets, as her daughters looked up to her, it was then, when they finally realized another person was there with them.

Jessica unexpectedly, in Taeyeon's opinion, take her hand into hers, and intertwined it together. Taeyeon blushed.

"This is Kim Taeyeon...... " It didn't stop there, and Taeyeon received the biggest surprised in her life "She's your new mommy "

Taeyeon didn't know what was more petrifying, the shocking news, or the absolute happiness inside the four children eyes. But what she knows was, she's now a mother, and might possibly be a rich woman's wife???!! 


Well that was something.