Adapting

The Woman From One Winter Night

Okay, so I'm in a clutter, but whatever.


"So, this house don't have many room actually, each of the girls already sleeps alone, so that's four room, then the kitchen is quite spacious, the living room take up a lot of space too, then the bedrooms each have their own private bathrooms, with one near the kitchen for guests. And since I re - design this house, there's been a lot of changes, so despite the size, this house doesn't feel as big as it seems because I wanted it to feel like home and not a house. Which in conclusion, you'll be sleeping in my bedroom, with me "

Taeyeon looked at Jessica as if she'd just grown another head. "Excuse me? "

Jessica laughed, looking at this midget before her (though she wasn't that tall herself) who look at her in bewilderment.

"I can't land your cute on the couch, you're my partner now, the kids would love to see us together as much as we can " 

"Wow! Hold up, Jessica ssi.. I am completely clueless, why am I here? And new mommy? Your partner? What the hell is going? " Taeyeon bombarded question by question, which amused Jessica to no end when her suppossedly serious face looks like a child questioning why unicorn is not real but we keep telling them stories anyway

"Well, Taeyeon ah, I don't think I want to tell you that " Jessica stated, smiling innocently

"WHAT? " Jessica was more bewildered with her volume than question

"Uh.. I said what I said " and maybe a little intimidated

Taeyeon fumed. "You don't get to kidnapped me here, and blow it to my face that I now, suddenly am a mother to four, I repeat, FOUR kids, and is your PARTNER, in one freaking winter night when I don't even KNOW you! " 

Jessica was a little scared now. The Jung gulped a good amount of nervousness before opening in false calmness.

"I get it, you're confused. This happened to sudden for you, and I admit my incompetency in providing you with clarity... " she began

Taeyeon was still fuming a little, but when Jessica grasped both her hands in her cool ones, she felt her anger subduing, somewhat, it's almost magical to her.

Jessica breath. "But.. I know what I am doing. I can't explain to you anything as of now.. not yet. But I will later. Once everything fall back into their right places.. I ask you.. I would even beg you to not question me and my actions.. because I'm doing this not for myself.. but for you, Taeyeon ah.. please try to understand, despite the ridiculousness.. please " 

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. She was so clueless of her life right now. This is by far the worst confused she's ever been. But.. as she looks into Jessica's eyes, she sees nothing but sincerety and... and love. She feel like she can trust this woman. With her life even. This woman who kidnapped her a few hours ago. This woman who suddenly dropped some new roles in her life. This woman, who she knows nothing about. She trust her. 

in the oxygen, it feels like she's breathing a new life. 

Taeyeon look straight into Jessica loving gaze. "Okay... " she whispered out 

Jessica smiled. It was a different kind of beauty, Taeyeon noted. This smile felt special. Reserved for her.

"Thank you.. " Jessica breathed out, and proceeding to kiss her on the forehead.. very passionately might she said, and it naturally send her eyes closing. Both of them were savoring this moment. It's all feel so surreal. But at least, this is reality. Taeyeon has never felt more like she belonged.

A few seconds later, the moment ended. But not them.

"What are we? " Taeyeon asked softly, confused as she is, unsure of what is becoming of her life.

Jessica tucked strands of her hair behind her ear, this is so intimate in their own feels.

"Wives... sudden, I know, but we'll sign the official document tomorrow.. We'll have a proper marriage, once I make things right... " Jessica offered sincerely

Taeyeon shallowed. This is a big step to changing her life almost completely. But she trust Jessica. She do.

"Okay... wives.. I can tolerate my role.. just give me some times to adapt.. " Taeyeon nodded, unconsciously squeezing Jessica's hands in anxious

Jessica smiled softly. "I'll give you all the time you need... I'll treat you right.. "

And, maybe this is the surest Taeyeon has ever been. Jessica's promise, put her heart to ease.


Taeyeon wake up to a dim light room, comfy bed, cool environtment and.. warmth. She thought that maybe, everything that happened last night could have been a dream. But this room says otherwise.. and the arms around her waist definitely prove it.

Taeyeon sighed. What did she got herself into last night? Her situation right now was beyond her. She did remember going to bed with Jessica... 

And now she's blushing.

She remember how gentle, and loving the woman had treated her before sleep last night, tucking her in, calming her down from all the rush, breaking down the awkwardness she was feeling... she was clueless as to why the woman treats her so lovingly, so warmly. That, and she's also a stranger to feeling loved. 

But she liked it. She liked it so much. 

'What time is it..? ' she thought drowsily to herself, still feeling a little sleepy and tired

She glanced at the digital clock on the bedside table '6:26' it read.

'Still early.. ' she thought, accidentally stretching herself a bit, forgetting about the body pressed againts her back for a moment

She feel hot breath againts her neck, and her body immediately freeze naturally.

A few seconds passed, a small groan was heard and- 'y.. ' oh wait, back to sanity, back to sanity Kim Taeyeon!

"You need to breath... " an attractive husky voice greeted her, the arms wrapped around her tightened in the slightest and she feel the other person snuggling more againts her back

A sigh escaped from Jessica and it tickles.

"You're up early... trouble sleeping? " there goes that husky voice again

Taeyeon shooked her head "No.. I slept just fine, just up a little to early " she replied softly

"Hmm... it's still to early though.. go back to sleep, baby.. " Jessica comments, kissing the back of Taeyeon's neck softly, which sent chills down the woman's spine

Taeyeon gasped lightly upon being neck kissed.

"Sorry... are you uncomfortable with me being affectionate? " Jessica questioned with hints of guilt accompanying her.

"No... I kind of like it... I'm just not used to it.. yet. " Taeyeon explained shyly

Unseen by her, Jessica smiled lazily.

"I'm glad.. I like it to.. being affectionate to you.. " she replied huskily, proceeding to kiss the exposed shoulder of the said midget who had wear her oversized and thin sweatshirt

Taeyeon feel her face heat up. Man, was this woman charming her.

"Go to sleep... you're tired, and me too " Taeyeon said caringly (surprised herself how natural it was for her) and what's more surprising was when she carressed Jessica's arms with her hand.

"Okay.. sleep tight, honey.. " Jessica whispered to her ears affectionately, kissing her earlobe lightly before stuffing her face against her hair

Taeyeon stiffled a giggle. 

"You too... "

And the next few hours was spend with the two women sleeping serenely. The most serene they've ever been.


You guys wanted me to publish this too, so here goes! Two chapter in a row! Woooooo! Lol. Please love this story, and my other stories a lot! I love you my readers!