Breathing In

The Woman From One Winter Night

Some of you commented about them being vampire. LOL. You guys been watching to much Twilight! No, this is not supernatural lmao. This is as normal as the existence of human. But I will let the story speak for itself ;). Comments a lot, subscribes, and votes my stories up! ^^


Taeyeon was disturbed from her sleep when she feels ticklish around her abdomen. She scrunched her face in annoyance, but refuse to wake up. A sweet giggle however, instantly send her eyelids opened.

"Good morning, love " Jessica's sweet soprano voice greeted her as the latter proceed to blow raspberry in the crook of her neck

"M.. morning to you too.. " Taeyeon replied, embarrased

She realized they were still in the same position they were a few hours ago, except Jessica is supporting her upper body with her elbow with one arm drapped around her middle.

Taeyeon awkward lay on her back, making their face so close to each other, Taeyeon could even see Jessica's eye color, which was mostly baby brown with little blue around the corner. She feel her breath againts her lips, it leave her trembling in the slightest.

"What time is it? " Taeyeon croaked, trying her best to keep her eyes trained to Jessica's eyes and not, definitely not her lips.

"It's about a quarter past 8, we should start preparing breakfast and wake the girls up " Jessica stated with a small smile

Taeyeon noted how beautiful she is even without any make up applied on her face. A natural beauty.

"I'll cook, you can wake the girls up.. " Taeyeon offered with a small polite smile

Jessica grinned, "Sounds good, I want blueberry muffins, is that alright? " she enquired, cutely

Taeyeon barked into laughter, this woman is so ridiculously adorable.

Meanwhile, Jessica was absolutely satisfied with herself for making Taeyeon laugh.

"Yes, I'll bake you some muffins " Taeyeon said with a wide amused grin

Jessica's face instantly lit up like a christmas tree. "Can I kiss you? " she enquired almost eagerly if not for what's left of her 'adult' side

Taeyeon turned beet red right away, but nodded timidly anyway. And as Jessica waste no time, they shared a sweet morning kiss.

"Thank you, Taengoo ah~ I'll go wake the girls up now " Jessica exclaimed playfully, commiting an Eskimo kiss first with Taeyeon before bolting, like literaly, out of the room.

Taeyeon giggled like a fangirl, her face was red, but all in all, she was so happy.

'This isn't so bad.. it feels like we've known each other for years.. ' she thought happily to herself


Taeyeon found a half finished batter made for blueberry muffin apparently, inside the fridge. Her job got easier from there, she finished making the batter and transferring it into muffins cups before putting it inside the microwave. Turned it on and wait. She love how easy it was to find the stuff in this foreign soon to be familiar kitchen because almost everything was out in the open.

She was done making orange juice when voices greeted her cheerfully. 

"Morning, mommy! " 

Taeyeon turned around and was greeted with 5 happy grins. Yup, Jessica was with them, and she joined the greeting, that woman.

Taeyeon smiled back with more ease today. "Morning "

Then suddenly, Tiffany was beside her, tugging at her sweatshirt cutely.

"What is it, Tiffany? " Taeyeon asked gently

Tiffany flashed her eye smiles. "Call me Fany, mommy! I want that strawberry milk, please " the cute kid asked, finger showing at the row of strawberry milk cartons neatly arranged on the counter. 

"Fany drinks strawberry milk every morning, except her, the rest drinks whatever that is served " Jessica informed, lifting Soojung up and settle her on the stool beside her. Seohyun and Yoong were capable of climbing the stool themselves.

Taeyeon nodded, giving the milk carton to Tiffany who said her gratitude before proceeding to sit on her stool herself.

A cling sound was heard and Taeyeon put the microwave glove on. The muffins were ready.

Taeyeon carefully put it all on a plate, and serve it on the counter.

"Wahhh! " Jessica was the first to take one, only to drop it back into the plate

"Ouch! Taengoo ah, it hurts~ " she whined, and Taeyeon swear, there was unshed tears in her eyes. So dramatically animatic.

Taeyeon chuckled, taking the 'injured' hand into her own, and blowing it softly.

"It's still hot, you pabo... there, all good! " Taeyeon exclaimed, and it's weird how natural it was, again.

Jessica grinned widely, her cheeks a little rosy. "Thank you, love " Taeyeon only smiled. She could really live like this, she can learn to fall in love truly, she thought.

"Mama is being sweet with mommy this early, please spare us " Yoona's voice resonated playfully

"Yah, you brat! " Jessica bite back as playfully

Taeyeon laughed a little. "Your mama is a grown up baby " she teased

The kids all laughed at that remarks. Jessica pouted.

"By the way, how old are you, Yoona? " Taeyeon enquired with a smile, she figured she needs to learn more about her 'daughters'... that sounds good to her, daughters.

"I'm 5! " Yoona beamed

"AH, what about the rest? How old are you, Soojung ah? " Taeyeon asked the youngest with a kind smile, which the latter replied back with her own wide smile

"Soojung is 3! " 

"You are? That's so big already! " Taeyeon exclaimed with a fake gasp, clearly entertaining the little child

They exchanged a few more questions and answers, before Taeyeon asked Seohyun next "And what about Sehyunnie? " 

"I'm 4 this year, mama " the 4 years old informed politely with a cute smile

"Aww, you're so polite, mama is 24 this year! "

"Mama look so much younger, you look 19! " Seohyun exclaimed in genuine shock

"Hehe, I get that a lot "

"And uri Fany, how old are you? "

"I'm turning 6 this year! " 

"Oh wow, all of you are just a year apart! " Taeyeon stated in surprised of figuring that out

"Yup, I had each of them a year apart " Jessica confirmed with a sheepish smile

Taeyeon look at the blonde with wide saucer eyes.

"No way... how old are you?? " 

"I'm 25... wait- I wasn't the one who carried them! " Jessica exclaimed in panic

Taeyeon was more blown with this fact

"Eh? "

"I uh.. oh god.. I forgot to tell you one information about me... " Jessica muttered in horror, almost 

Taeyeon crossed her arms, and raised an eyebrow. Okay, Jessica is officially nervous for her life.

"Mama is done for " in the background they heard Yoona whispered, and the other three humming in agreement

"Well? " Taeyeon voice came out stronger than usual, which send Jessica on a scary ride somewhere in her mind

"I  uh... I have.. I... ha.. have.. a.. I.. " 

"Jessica Jung! "

"A ! " Jessica squeaked, before realising what she had blurted out and immediately slammed her hands into ''

Taeyeon's eyes almost popped out of its socket.

"WHAT? " 

"See, she is soooo gonna get it " Yoona's voice whispered again


Taeyeon paced around the room, with a guilt stricken Jessica sitting at the edge of the bed.

"You have a . A  and you forgot to tell me something THAT important?! " 

Jessica bowed her head further, a pout decorating her kissable lips.

"I.. yes. I forgot... sorry..? " she said hesitately, her voice growing quieter by the seconds

Taeyeon glared at her. Jessica coward. (whipped)

Taeyeon huffed. Jessica showed her, her biggest puppy eyes and this pout like a kicked puppy and... well, she tried.

PIAK! "ack! " that morning Jessica Jung received a slap in the head.


After sending the kids to Sunny (who absolutely gushed over Taeyeon and honestly, they're gonna be some really good friends) they went straight away to the shopping mall.

Taeyeon was tired after 2 hours, and she was feeling to heavy hearted to receive the new clothes Jessica insisted they got for her. But the woman knows no rejection, so here they are with 20 bags of different designers' brands clothes.

"How am I ever gonna pay you back? This is all to much! " Taeyeon exasperated 

Jessica chuckled

"You're my wife now, did you forget? " the Jung said, flashing her ring and Taeyeon immediately remembered hers

The memory from before they went out flashed in her mind.

"Just sign here, and I'll sign here, then we wear this ring I bought, it's special, don't worry, and that's all! "

Taeyeon stared at her as if she's speaking in Russian, shook her head, and sign the goddamn document.

'Strange things happens... ' she repeats in her head just so she won't go crazy, because everything these past couple of days has been.

Jessica beamed at her, before lovingly slipping the ring in her finger, and she did the same to her. Then Jessica pecked her in the lips sweetly.

Taeyeon can't help but like it a bit to much already.

"We're official now, yeobo! " and Taeyeon laughed.

Taeyeon snapped back into reality, rolling her eyes right away. Although her smile betrayed her.

"Do whatever you wish then " 

Jessica grinned cheekily.

Taeyeon is seriously contemplating her life choices, why is she not putting up a fight or disagreeing to anything? This all thing doesn't even have a valid reasoning for her to stay with this woman and her (very adorable) kids and suddenly play wives! She was kidnapped for goodness sake! And here she is - BEING A HOUSEWIFE. 

Taeyeon sighed. 

'But my odd submission put me in a comfortable.. happy spot.. I don't feel like I have the right to complain even.. ' she thought to herself, silently laughing alone

She stared at her.. wife. Her gaze softened. 

Jessica was animatedly joking with a male worker in the Michael Kors store they're inside currently. Her friendly laugh, her smile, her bright eyes, her expression.. it calms her. She don't know a thing about this woman who take her in unexpectedly that night, except for her name and her kids and a few of her friends she'd mentioned of. Yet.. she has this kind of effect on her. It's indescribable. 

"Taeyeon ah, come here " she heard her wife called for her sweetly

Jessica immediately intertwined her hand with hers, and beamed proudly at the male worker

"This is my wife, Jung Taeyeon " 'Jung Taeyeon... ' Taeyeon swear her stomach did a backflip

The male worker congratulate them kindly. He and Jessica then proceed to talk about a few trivial things or whatsoever, Taeyeon drowned into her own thoughts yet again.

It's certainly conversational. Never been thought of her. But the past couple of days, being a mom, a wife, a wanted someone, Taeyeon feels like her past never existed, never was there. This home.. it's like she's destined to be here, to be with them, to be.

Unconsciously or not, Taeyeon squeezed her intertwined hand gently.

She feels like she'd known Tiffany for all her life, she's already customed to the bright and cheery girl's little antic, and her loud megaphone of a voice. 

And Yoona amused her to no end when she mama, they always banter at the dining table, well, they banters anywhere. She's a happy kid though, with her own charms, and her own positive personality. 

Seohyun is such a contrast to her other siblings. Prim and proper, clean freak, health freak, but caring. Definitely the brightest brain amongst them. She's so cute that Taeyeon had to actually hold herself back from pinching the toddler's chubby cheeks to much.

Then, Soojung. The youngest girl was a bit quiet, but not as quiet as Seohyun. She's somewhat shy, but so far she's been so clingy to Taeyeon, even Jessica got jealous. 

She love them. Yes.. she loves her daughters.

Taeyeon smiled a little. Then there's Jessica. This woman pampers her, care for her, love her for no reason. And her obvious sincerity, make it hard for Taeyeon not to cry out of happiness. She, was a stranger. And with no validation, Jessica choose to love her. It's as bizarre as many other things. But she was loving this..

Jessica squeezed her hand back, still conversing with the male worker.

It was ambiguous. But Taeyeon understood.

'I love you, I love you, I love you.. '

Her smile widened, Taeyeon leans her head on Jesica's shoulder, carressing the latter's hand with her thumb lovingly.

This new home is where she belongs.


I am speechless because I actually liked this lol. 

Drop some comments, spread love, subscribes, votes!!! <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS