Chapter Two

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung grinned as he watched Jungkook walk up the aisle, with both his fathers on either side of him. Jungkook was wearing a black suit, his dark brown hair styled professionally on top of his head. Taehyung wanted to jump him right then and there, but he knew he had to keep his control. After they got married they had all the time in the world to do that. He just had to get through the ceremony and the reception.

Taehyung glanced over at his father, who seemed upset with something. Taehyung wanted to ask what was wrong, but he also didn’t want the ceremony to be ruined. He knew when his father was angry there was drama involved. And Taehyung wasn’t one for drama on a day like today. He just wanted to get through his wedding in one piece. It was supposed to be a happy day.

“Let’s go,” Namjoon said, linking his arm with Taehyung’s. Taehyung smiled and nodded his head, linking his other arm with Seokjin. Both his parents then started leading him down the aisle, causing Jungkook to grin at him as they made eye contact. Taehyung grinned back, taking in Jungkook’s suit and tie that looked amazing on him. His back hair was styled back so that his forehead and his dark brown eyes showed. Taehyung his lips, already anticipating the night they would have.

Taehyung ignored the fact that he didn’t see Park Jimin in the crowd of friends and family. He couldn’t let that affect him. Not with his soon be husband standing right there, waiting for him. And next to him was Taehyung’s brother in law, Nam Woohyun and his cousin, Lee Sungyeol. Next to where Taehyung was going to stand was his older brother, Kim Sunggyu, and his other cousin, Lee Daeyeol. All of them were giving him bright smiles. But Jungkook’s was the most blinding.

As Taehyung and his parents made it to the altar, the two parents both kissed Taehyung’s cheeks before allowing Jungkook to take Taehyung’s hand. The couple stared into each other's eyes, a fluttering feeling flopping around in Taehyung’s stomach. Taehyung almost couldn’t imagine that this man right here was actually the boy who used to bully him many years ago. This proves that they have definitely put their differences aside and are now extremely happy together.

As Jungkook and Taehyung turned towards the man standing at the altar, Taehyung felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Knowing nothing was more important than this moment right now, he ignored it and tightened his hold on Jungkook’s hand. He didn’t know why he was suddenly feeling as nervous as he was, but he was excited as well. He was finally going to live the most beautiful life he could with the man he loved more than anything in this world. He couldn’t ask for anything better. 

“Welcome,” the officiant said with a bright smile, causing Taehyung and Jungkook to bow softly. “Everyone may be seated.”

Jungkook and Taehyung looked over their shoulders and watched as everyone sat down. Their parents were sitting in the front row with wide grins on their faces. Taehyung could see all his friends as well as his cousins in the crowd. It made him so happy to see everyone who came to support them. Even Namjoon’s younger brother, which Taehyung hasn’t really met, was sitting in the crowd. Sitting with Seokjin and Namjoon was Sunggyu’s three kids: Yeonjun, Soobin and Taehyun. Sunggyu and Woohyun adopted Yeonjun and Soobin a month after they got married 3 years ago. And they adopted Taehyun 6 months ago.

“First, I would like to thank every single one of you for coming here today,” the officiant continued. “Today is the most perfect day for a beautiful ceremony like this, don’t you agree? It’s no accident that all of you are here today, and each of you were invited to be here because you represent someone important in the individual and collective lives of Taehyung and Jungkook.
I truly can’t think of a better location than here at Naksan Beach for an occasion that is not only monumental for the wedded-to-be couple, but for all of us who are lucky to know and love them as individuals; but even more so as a perfect pairing.” 

Taehyung could feel tears starting to fall from his eyes as the officiant spoke. The only thing that would have made this day even better were if Jimin were to show up. He remembered when he and Jimin would joke about each others’ weddings in the future and how they would be each others’ best men. The officiant’s words only made him think of where Jimin could actually be. He wished Jimin would have made it. He missed his best friend more than anything. Despite the fact that six years have passed, Jimin meant the world to him. Jungkook seemed to have noticed Taehyung’s tears, so he reached up and rubbed his back.

“It’s going to be okay,” Jungkook whispered, as if he knew exactly what was bothering Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and glanced at the officiant who continued with his speech. 

“The most remarkable moment in life is when you find the person who makes you feel complete,” he continued. “The person who makes the world a beautiful and magical place. The person with whom you share a bond so special that it transcends normal relationships and becomes something so pure and so wonderful, that you can’t imagine spending another day of your life without them. For Taehyung, that happened 7 years ago when we became best friends, but like you know we’re just friends. I can’t go much farther than that. Well maybe if I consider him a brother, we’d all be good, right? Love you Tae. But anyway, there was something more important in Tae’s life then his lowly best friend named Park Chanyeol.”

Taehyung and Jungkook both rolled their eyes at the man. Chanyeol was a great friend of theirs since college. He’s helped them through alot. He was actually the one who helped with building them home they bought, so they owed him so much. Taehyung was so happy when Chanyeol agreed to be the officiant to their wedding. He didn’t want it to be any other way. 

“So I’m getting side tracked here. Taehyung and Jungkook met 17 years ago. Taehyung was introduced to Jungkook and his adopted brother Park Jimin, who you might all know as they super famous kpop artist in like the world’s most popular band, when he was 8 years old. At the time, Jungkook was only 6 years old. He took an interest in Taehyung, however he was far too shy to get to know him. He just watched as his older brother scared the living daylights out of poor Taehyung. Which, funnily enough, resulted in Jimin and Taehyung becoming best friends. Anyway, when these

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter