CHAPTER 2

Brother OR Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

CHEN POV

"Kris? What are you doing standing there like a statue. Come here and join us!"

Mr. Wu asked the other figure who stand on the mahogany stairs with a formal attire on. I wonder who he is. He looks dashing and pretty handsome if you ask me :)

"Kris?! Are you even listen to me?" Mr. Wu try to get the other attention but WAIT! Why is that 'Kris' stared at me (-_-;)・・・

"WU YIFAN!" I can sense that Mr. Wu patience limit is overdue as this Kris guy keep staring my way and ignore all my step-father attempt to shake him out of his imaginary world.

KRIS POV

"- - YES! Dad, what is that you are talking about just now?" I feels flustered as i feels all eyes on me. Damn, what am i even doing to deserve this kind of attention, i feel like dig myself down into graveyard and never come out again. Such a great start for the first time meet up.

"Are you okay? You seems like having a fever. Your face is all flush", dad step my way and check my temperature with back of his hand.

"I am okay of course! I am just excited to meet our new family member" I convince my dad with the only reasonable excuse past my mind at that moment.

"Then, let me introduce your step-mother, Wu JiaRen and her beloved son, Wu JongDae. Now, go and introduce yourself to them properly, my son."

"Hello, nice to meet you. I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter