CHAPTER 7

Brother OR Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHEN POV

"Chen, i really really like you"

When i heard this from Kris, my started to become as big as a saucer. My mouth turned into a big O shaped. I am startle, is he drunk or maybe he's on drug? However, i started to think what if he is serious with his words? What do i i feels about him? 'Hurmmm he is nice at least for now, we didnt even know each other well. I dont even know how old is he'

KRIS POV

When i took a courage and lift my head to looks that the other, he seems to be deep in thought. I suddenly have a bad feeling about this decision of mine so i grasp his hand and said, " Hey, what i meant just now i really like you as a brother. Yeah, a brother (for now) I never own any siblings and my whole life is just me and dad. It is good to have new faces like you and mom to accompany me in this house cause dad is, you know being busy and i feels lonely i guess."

I cant let him know my feelings for him. It is too early for that. Give him time, Kris! To know you and for you to know him. 

"Ohhh, i see. You nearly got me there, brother. I err i guess im quite surprise to hear that from you? I guess that was it. 

CHEN POV 

Why am i feeling disappointed at his answer? I should be well more comfortable as we both are brothers so we should not have that kind of relationship. I try to control my facial reaction in front of Kris.

" So, i i need to get into shower. If you mind please get out of my room. After that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter