CHAPTER 3

Brother OR Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

NO ONE POV
Kris with open heart show JongDae around his dad's mansion. He truly happy to be side by side with JongDae. From the kitchen to bedroom and other various spaces in the mansion such as his dad office room, small theatre for movie and huge swimming pool.

"JongDae, this is our last stop for today. This is the mini library. Well, dad loves to be here when he want to sort his work out. I am not really a book person so I kinda find this place boring." Kris finally come to a last stop after whole day visiting different spaces in the mansion with JongDae

"Wahhh, your dad must be super rich to own his personal library. I loves to read sometimes when I feels down. Just to keep my mind occupied with something else. You must feel very lucky to be his son, dont you?" JongDae keep moving along the shelfs looking for the book that will caught his interest.

"Lucky? I think so?" Kris replied
"Why is that? You sound unsure. Doesnt it nice to live in full luxury life where you face no hardship and dont have to worry about money at all?" JongDae curiousity get out of him and questioned the other.

"I dont know, JongDae. Since mom gone, dad had been working too much and we spent less and lesser quality time together. I feel lonely and friends is the only place for me to get myself together again." Kris confessed with sorrow in his voice.

"Aww, YiFan.. I am so sorry, I didnt know you had been through that. It must be hard for you to face all this alone with no family support." JongDae calm his gege down by holding Kris's hand and rub them softly.

Kris stare at JongDae in the eyes and he can see sincerity from every words the other utters to make him feel better.
"Its okay, I am fine now on my own. Now, I got a new mom and I got you. You are mine now, JongDae."

CHEN POV

"What do you meant by 'You are mine, JongDae'? I am belong to myself, you know. We are not even friends pfftt "
I sarcastically tease Kris.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter