CHAPTER 6

Brother OR Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Kris who dont want to disturb his brother from deep sleep decided to carry him inside the mansion. He was then lay the other on his bed before joining the other on the bed. It is great to see Chen calm face when he is asleep. Kris just cant tear his eyes away from Chen's face. He kept staring from Chen's beautifully shaped eyebrows to long eyebrows remind him of women's one followed by Chen's sharp jawline to his pair of seductive lips. He carefully trace the other fair skin with his long fingers and stop at the other lips. How pretty can a man be with curly lips on.

CHEN POV

I dont know who carried me inside but I am so relief to know that I, myself in my own room. I hope i iont make a scene during my time out. I had a great time snoozing till i lose track of time. "What time is it?" I try to search for my phone to look at the time and "It is 2 in the evening, seems like I have been out for almost 3 hours" I mumbled to myself.

I try to move out from under the blanket to take a hot shower before off for lunch but once my feet touch the cold marble floor, I sense another presence in the room before i shift my eyes to a lump under the blanket. "Kris? Is that you?" I moved closer to another side of the bed and shake the body, "Kris, wake up. It is 2 in the evening, we must have our lunch" I try again but the other seems to not stir at all.

I can just leave him right here to snooze on his own but I feel bad since we are both not have a lunch yet and i know the other must be as hungry as i am. I sigh and try again but harder this time, "Wake up you giant!" I shake him by the shoulder before the other suddenly circle my waist and pull me close to him. I can feels my heart beat fast because of my current position. 

My face is located near his neck and I can smell his Calvin Klein cologne due

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter