CHAPTER 8

Brother OR Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHEN POV

The wind breeze is so cool and i cant help it but hug Kris from behind. His body is warmer and it is making me feels more safer being close to him. I dont know when but i think i have started to have good feeling when i am with him. 

" How much longer till we arrive there?", I asked him.

"We are almost there. Be patient, please." he replied.

I pouted hear him being narcissistic but at the same i smile. Finally, i have got myself someone else to talk to other than my mom.

NO ONE POV

Kris and Chen safely arrived at Bay of Fundy and Chen is so amazed with the spectacular scenery. Kris parked the motorbike near the bay and pat Chen's hands around his waist, sign for him to get down from the bike.

"Wow! Kris, where is this place? The view is so amazing!"

"Do you like it?"

"Are you kidding me?! I have never been to place with this beautiful scenery. I should thanks you for bringing me here."

"I am so glad you like it here."

Kris holds Chen's hand and dragging him near the bay. They sit next to each other spectate the surrounding, breathe in the fresh air with the smile on their face. Both of them stay silent but no one knows what is in their mind at that particular time.

Kris suddenly broke the silence with a sobs.

CHEN POV

When i heard my brother sobs, i abruptly looks at his way. I read his face and he is crying for sure. I dont know what to do but my mind r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter