CHAPTER 1

Brother OR Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHEN POV

We are moving to Mr. Wu mansion as my mom got remarried to him. The sky is gloomy as if understand what i feels deep inside my heart. The mixed feelings i experienced at the moment is killing me. I should be happy for my mom as she found herself a great companion since my dad died. She had been through hardship raising and take care of me well. But, my heart is telling me otherwise. I feels anger and jealousy overcome me when i see her poured her attention that used to be mine for another guy which is not me and my dad. Am i being selfish? Is it normal for me to feel this way? I missed how we used to be a big happy family :( I keep this to myself. I dont want to burden her with more problem with this childish attic of mine. The car drove across a lonely and empty road smoothly. My heart sense that we are almost there.

"JongDae honey, are you alright?"

My mind stop wandering to every small little thing from the journey and look over to my mom beside me. I smile and reply with a small nod

"We are going to be there in a short moment. You are going to love it there, baby."

My mom put her hand on my shoulder and trace my face lovingly. She loves me so much and i know it. I ended up noozed off on her lap while her hands smoothen my messy black hair with a small humming.

 

KRIS POV

The cloudy gloomy sky is a perfect weather to have a short nap. I had been staying up all night playing games with Chanyeol last night. Before i get to reached dreamland my dad wake me up.

"YiFan, go and wash yourself. We have a special guest today. Make sure you looks presentable or else no allowance for you this month. I'm serious here!"

"Awww, who the hell is the "special guest"? I got into bed late last night, dad. Can i just skip this, pleaseee~ i'm so sleepy"

"Im sorry, son. I know you are in your summer break but this is very important. I give you an hour to get yourself ready or else, you know what will happen, dont you? ONE HOUR NO EXCUSE!"

My dad slammed my bedroom door shut with a loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter