Jealousy

KangBi Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the vlive ended, the girls head back to their rooms to recover their energy. And as usual, Eunbi is sleeping with Nako while Hyewon is with Yujin.

 

"Hey unnie." Hyewon shouted out to the older.

 

Eunbi could hear that Hyewon is calling her but she quickly ignored the younger and even walked faster to her room. She isn't in the mood to talk with Hyewon now.

 

"Aish, what's wrong with this unnie again?" Hyewon facepalm and also head back to her room.

 

"Unnie, Yena unnie was really mad at you." Yujin giggled when she saw Hyewon opened the door and walked in.

 

"What's with that duck? And what's fun about that?" Hyewon is kinda pissed off because of Eunbi earlier and now Yena too. These girls just can't let her have a peaceful day after all.

 

"You hugged Yuri unnie. It seems like Eunbi unnie is mad too. You and Yuri unnie always be a lovey dovey on our Vlives."

 

A sudden silence came through the room.

 

So based on what Yujin just said, it means, Kwon Eunbi is jealous!!!

 

Oh my god, this girl never shows any jealousy. It makes Hyewon sometimes wonders if Eunbi is truly dating her or not. But they did the forehead-kiss so Hyewon couldn't even realize that Eunbi was mad at her. Yuri was only like a chubby cheek and cutie little sister to her and Hyewon is a clingy type so why can't she hug her sister though?

 

"She hugged Nako too and still she was mad at me. How cute!" Hyeon smirked.

 

The younger decided to surf the web a little bit berfore she goes to cheer up her jelly girlfriend. And then, what will be will be.

 

Hyewon saw the cut vid on twitter that Lee Sian was saying she missed Eunbi. Ooohhhh, now it's your fault for making me mad Kwon Eunbi. Then she turned her head to Yujin, aked "Yujin ah~ mind if Nako is sleeping with you tonight?"

 

Yujin just nodded like she was used to it. Although Hyewon is usually her roomate but 99% of time, Yujin wakes up seeing Nako in the other bed. Hyewon always sneaks in NakBi's room to sleep with the leader and kicks Nako out. Still grateful because I'm not the one who got kicked. But I feel sorry to Nako unnie also. Why they can't just go to one room at first??

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knock knock. It's your room service, ma'am.

 

"Uhm unnie... should I leave right now?" The knocking at the door is Nako's cue to leave. But today Eunbi looks like she's not in the mood. She's been carrying her grumpy face since the live e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter