Hide & seek (end)

KangBi Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[HOT NEWS] The famous photographer "missing" from 3 years ago suddenly came back with a photo exhibition.

[BREAKING NEWS] Kwon Eunbi officially returned to the personal photo exhibition after 3 years of absence.

 

-----------------------------

 

That day in the newspapers of the world, from traditional newspapers to online newspapers all reported on Kwon Eunbi. It is easy to understand that when she was at the peak of her career, even every famous models have to respect her as well, she just suddenly disappeared without leaving a trace. Not even her closest assistant knew where she was, she had to take part in an interview to confirm she could no longer contact Eunbi.

The event that year, as it is now, caused a stir among the media. But some people are happy to say that isn't that the way Kwon Eunbi is. This time of her return, it would be even more fascinating than before.

Of course, Kang Hyewon couldn't help but know about that news too.

A coincidence or not, Eunbi’s exhibition is called "Hide", and Hyewon’s exhibition is named "& Seek". And, both exhibitions are held on the same day, causing fans and the media once again to suffer when they can't decide who's to watch.

This also proves, between the two of them have a story behind that no one understands.

 

--- * --- * ---

 

"Not even quickly explaining it to me?" Gaeun angrily held the phone to Eunbi's face.

“It is what it is. You already read the news and now you’re asking me… ?” Eunbi lazily put a snack in , not bothering to look at the older.

"It turns out the reason for that you haven't been home for a few days is… you’re taking photos back?"

"That’s right."

"So ... who is the model this time?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter